Mauritio

Have you tried calcirol (vitamin d3) on scrotum? What were the effects you got from lisuride on scrotum?
No , never tried that but it would be interesting to see .

Dont remember ,I'm not using it anymore.

kyhmil

I Recently bought some IdeaLabs (Amazing products and service!) the Kuinone and have been doing the same experiment. 2 Drops on the testies and can feel the "boost". Haha maybe I'm tripping but I swear women have been lingering around me more now :sweatsmile:

Stan

Also, if any of you have kids in the next 10 years, please report back with any anomalies ;)

I've tested Pansterone in this way... Too much increased sex drive - unpleasant and disruptive :P
Could you elaborate? How are you dosing the Pansterone to get that libido?

Waynish

Could you elaborate? How are you dosing the Pansterone to get that libido?
I don't want more libido - most of this still increases it too much which makes me think it isn't the same as endogenous creation of the steroids or consumption via food sources. DHEA, progesterone, androsterone, and a bunch of the other all do it to me to some degree. I detach from the sex drive, but I'm not so detached as not to notice the increase.

Stan

I don't want more libido - most of this still increases it too much which makes me think it isn't the same as endogenous creation of the steroids or consumption via food sources. DHEA, progesterone, androsterone, and a bunch of the other all do it to me to some degree. I detach from the sex drive, but I'm not so detached as not to notice the increase.
Yeah I understand, but if one is looking to copy the same protocol as you because they want more libidio- my question is what exactly were you doing that made you notice this surge in libido? Pansterone on scrotum? (how much drops and at what time?) Did you do anything else?

Waynish

Yeah I understand, but if one is looking to copy the same protocol as you because they want more libidio- my question is what exactly were you doing that made you notice this surge in libido? Pansterone on scrotum? (how much drops and at what time?) Did you do anything else?
I'd recommend increasing your calories, appetite, exercise, rest, and then starting to add a drop of vit K, androsterone, and whatever else helps you with the appetite, rest, and exercise. If that doesn't work, then I'd need more info to increase your libido. People have a lot of odd sexual problems these days that need to be considered.

Mauritio

Anybody tried coke/caffeine/coffee on penis or testicles?
In theory it should help with steroid production since it improves the redox balance and has some sugar to oxidize with it. It also aborbs topically. It has been shown to boost T and steroidogenic enzymes in studies as well.

"Our results show that caffeine intake increased the concentrations of T and DHT, organ weight, epithelial cell proliferation and AR tissue expression in the ventral prostatic lobe."
- Chronic caffeine intake increases androgenic stimuli, epithelial cell proliferation and hyperplasia in rat ventral prostate

" Treatment with caffeine increased 3β-HSD and 17β-HSD as well as testosterone levels. Caffeine also reversed sperm viability, sperm motility and sperm count in testicular tissues of scopolamine-treated rats."
- Caffeine improves sperm quality, modulates steroidogenic enzyme activities, restore testosterone levels and prevent oxidative damage in testicular and epididymal tissues of scopolamine-induced rat model of amnesia - PubMed

youngsinatra

Anybody tried coke/caffeine/coffee on penis or testicles?
In theory it should help with steroid production since it improves the redox balance and has some sugar to oxidize with it. It also aborbs topically. It has been shown to boost T and steroidogenic enzymes in studies as well.

"Our results show that caffeine intake increased the concentrations of T and DHT, organ weight, epithelial cell proliferation and AR tissue expression in the ventral prostatic lobe."
- Chronic caffeine intake increases androgenic stimuli, epithelial cell proliferation and hyperplasia in rat ventral prostate

" Treatment with caffeine increased 3β-HSD and 17β-HSD as well as testosterone levels. Caffeine also reversed sperm viability, sperm motility and sperm count in testicular tissues of scopolamine-treated rats."
- Caffeine improves sperm quality, modulates steroidogenic enzyme activities, restore testosterone levels and prevent oxidative damage in testicular and epididymal tissues of scopolamine-induced rat model of amnesia - PubMed
Did they use caffeine topically in those studies? I read that they used it orally/systemically. So drinking coffee should be good enough?

I never experimented with caffeine solution, except for occasional eye bags ;)

Frankdee20

I apply 4 drops of Pansterone to my yam bags a few times a week. In addition to applying 4 drops to my wrist most days plus 4 drops androsterone. My nuts feel very heavy whenever I do this

Mauritio

Did they use caffeine topically in those studies? I read that they used it orally/systemically. So drinking coffee should be good enough?

I never experimented with caffeine solution, except for occasional eye bags ;)
Yes i coudlnt find any studies using it topically, but with systemic use a small amount will reach the testicles as well. Using it topically is just more efficient.

Mauritio

Didn't Ray say this wasn't safe?
He said it might disrupt the fatty acid balance on the testicles, however this might have applied to a singular substance. I rememeber haidut saying on a podcast that this shouldnt be the case with saturated fats.

With that beeing said, I think penile application is safer and has a similar amount of steroidogenic enzymes ,thats why I apply it there.