Androsterone + Pansterone Combo

Wolfman9193

Hello

I recently began taking the combination of Androsterone/Pansterone

A little back story, always felt like I had low T all my life. Low libido, ed, no desire to pursue sex, difficulty putting on muscle mass, Was never up to par with other adult males my age. Was 20 but felt like I was 50. Always gained weight easily etc... Had blood work done and was on the low end of T/DHT. E levels were mid teens.

Anyway I had researched Andro/Pan combo .. first day after it arrived in the mail, I dosed 2 Andro/2 Pan on my wrists. I later went to the gym and felt great. I crushed my workout and noticed I could lift more than what I usually could lift. Libido was also insanely great for the rest of the day, solid wood.

The next morning I dosed 2 Andro/2 Pan again. A few hours later, I took another 2 Andro/2 Pan. I then became beyond exhausted. Just felt tired and didn't want to do anything. I also noticed I was very irritable too. Just being spoken to pissed me off. Total for the day was 4 Andro/4 Pan.

Next day I did 2 Andro/3 Pansterone. It made me very very anxious. At this point I am very depressed too. Little irritable to small things. Also believe to be retaining water a little bit.. zero motivation for the gym.

Today I did 1 Andro/1 Pan to see if anything different would happen. Little anxiety , no libido not even thinking about sex, and no drive for the gym.

What is going on here? Am I over doing things? I did try and base my dosage around others reviews about it, but it appears something different is going on.

I should also note I've noticed a slight bruxism the past few days

Last edited:

Stramonium

Pansterone gave me really bad cystic acne, same thing I experience with Bulk supplements DHEA. Sounds like symptoms of too much of it converting into estrogen. Androsterone on the other hand made my joints kind of sore at the beginning which is associated when lowering Estrogen, no side effects that I can recall

OP
W

Wolfman9193

Pansterone gave me really bad cystic acne, same thing I experience with Bulk supplements DHEA. Sounds like symptoms of too much of it converting into estrogen. Androsterone on the other hand made my joints kind of sore at the beginning which is associated when lowering Estrogen, no side effects that I can recall

Sounds like it may not be for everybody... I would hate to have to drop these ... What do you suppose I do? Take Androsterone alone tomorrow?

Stramonium

Experiment and see, I haven't notice any significant benefits. Nothing like with ProgestE alone

Gone Peating

Try not taking it every day, try every other day at least or maybe every three days, also take with some vit e or vit k to ensure excessive aromatization isn't the issue

Cameron

Maybe take with progesterone. I believe andro is much more potent of an anti estrogen then we all thought. Maybe not such a good think I’m already low estrogen young men

Waynish

Androsterone seems to increase metabolism more than is good for many. DHEA has been unpredictable for many. There are things you can do to reduce both undesirable effects: mostly increasing energy.

OP
W

Wolfman9193

Just an update...

Yesterday dosed 2 Androsterone alone prior to work, and 2 Androsterone drops right after work.
Energy was awesome. Anxiety/Depression state went away. Slight irritable. I assumed it was still from the post-effects from Pansterone.

This morning I took 3 drops Androsterone. Still feel calm.. nothing on the libido side of things

Just an update...

Yesterday dosed 2 Androsterone alone prior to work, and 2 Androsterone drops right after work.
Energy was awesome. Anxiety/Depression state went away. Slight irritable. I assumed it was still from the post-effects from Pansterone.

This morning I took 3 drops Androsterone. Still feel calm.. nothing on the libido side of things
You need to isolate whether it's the andro or pan causing the issues. Have you tried Pansterone alone?