Applying Pure T3 (tyronene) On Scrotum

Obi-wan

I got on a kick where I liked tocovit with everything since Ray said It was great for absorption. I even felt it raised metabolism by itself. I noticed I would get nausea when I applied T3 to the Scrotum.

japanesedude

I've been applying 1 drop tyronene on scrotum about a month.
This is my very first thyroid supplementaion.
first week,effects were noticeable. increased body temp and heartrate,elevated mood,dry joint,harder erection and increased sex drive.
unfortunately effects became weaker after the first week. right now,only I can gets are tiredness and dryjoint.

vulture

2 months later "no I stopped doing that"
LOL
first week,effects were noticeable. increased body temp and heartrate,elevated mood,dry joint,harder erection and increased sex drive.
unfortunately effects became weaker after the first week. right now,only I can gets are tiredness and dryjoint.
How was your caloric intake?
How does people here usually take tyronene? dissolved in water along the day? sublingual?

Luckytype

This is sometimes common with thyroid, its not unique to bsack application

japanesedude

LOL

How was your caloric intake?
How does people here usually take tyronene? dissolved in water along the day? sublingual?

probably not enough. but I take rice 3times a day with various foods.

This is sometimes common with thyroid, its not unique to bsack application

I am still using same combo and noticed my nail and hair grows faster and hairloss,mild fatigue and itchy nipples(especially after caffeine consumption).
my body looks musclar compared to before and libido is good since when I started this combo but my erection quality is not that great unless if I use 2drops T3 on scrotum.

vulture

probably not enough. but I take rice 3times a day with various foods.

I am still using same combo and noticed my nail and hair grows faster and hairloss,mild fatigue and itchy nipples(especially after caffeine consumption).
my body looks musclar compared to before and libido is good since when I started this combo but my erection quality is not that great unless if I use 2drops T3 on scrotum.
Could you try T3 on your rat's penis behind the shaft? I find this skin to be pretty thin and easy to penetrate by substances. I'm trying T3 there LOL

japanesedude

Could you try T3 on your rat's penis behind the shaft? I find this skin to be pretty thin and easy to penetrate by substances. I'm trying T3 there LOL

I've tried with Andro and I remember that it made my erection harder.
probably I will try T3 on the shaft tomorrow lol

Travis

I have since added iodine from kelp salts and I have lugols as well. All labs look good and I feel good overall. Although I am always seeking a new bio hack to keep me super-human...lol
The Wolf–Chaikoff effect appears impossible through oral consumption of iodide (I⁻) on account of its unusual pharmacokinetics. By it's known affinities and published tissue concentrations, you could get the impression that it exists largely bound to polysaccharides and lipid membranes in the extracellular space. Not even gram-sized oral doses of potassium iodide will reduce thyroxine synthesis one bit—i.e. induce the Wolf–Chaikoff effect—because it takes so long to get to the bloodstream and is rapidly excreted when it does. The iodide ion (I⁻) is very large, relatively lipophilic, and has a striking affinity for branched polysaccharides. And yet: I do feel that the diiodine species (I₂) in Lugol's is potentially problematic because it reacts spontaneously with alkenes and tyrosine, creating an unimaginable amount of novel iodinated products in the intestines. In nature: the only diiodine (I₂) we'd be exposed to would be the trace amounts that we inhale, and then only when around oceans. The ability of diiodine (I₂) to inhibit cancer in vitro is accompanied by the iodination of arachidonic acid, reducing the amount of prostaglandin E₂ formed. Despite what patent-holding Dr. David 'Iodoral™' Brownstein would have us believe, diiodine (I₂) wouldn't even be expected to get to the breast intact after oral consumption due to its highly-reactive nature: It would have to dodge all unsaturated lipids, vitamin C molecules, and every endogenous phenol or catechol—e.g. tyrosine, tyramine, epinephrine, dopamine, etc.—on the way. The iodide ion (I⁻) inhibits infection by first becoming hypoiodite (IO⁻), via neutrophil peroxidase, in a manner having little to do with the thyroid as is often assumed.

Last edited:

skycop00

Scrotal application of steroids should be well absorbed based on Testosterone application there. One way to find out.. Test before and after!

Stan

@MOUNTAINBEAR you never bothered to update us when you said you would

we can take this as this "protocol" was a placebo and ultimately pointless

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals