Rapid Physiological Change; Male Subject age 29

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

150 drops of Tyronene. Wow. Is this not at all dangerous? I remember reading that Ray recommends a few milligrams at a time with food?! How has it affected your temps/pulse?
It can be dangerous so I don't recommend it. I've never had an issue though. I used 60mcg each or 100mcg each when needed, typically with food. I've given up on finding an accurate thermometer but pulse varied from 120-180. I go mainly by mental clarity and edema.

What's interesting is recently I've started using bile acids again. They can activate the conversion of T4 to T3 and have their own thermogenic properties. I haven't used thyroid since my post here and yet I'm slimming down very quickly. The big downside is using enough without negative side effects, mainly of the digestive variety.

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

Still chugging along with these doses?
Currently using 50mcg T4/ 12.5 mg T3, 200mg DHEA, and bile acids as needed (to clear up burping. fullness etc). Considering adding progesterone back. Every few days I take 10.000 IU of vitamin A. Was using 1000mg ornithine a day, then 500mg, and now 500mg every other day. Parasites like to shut down nitric oxide production; I wouldn't recommend supplementing it or arginine for the average person.

To catch others up, the bile activates FXR which is what controls T4 to T3 conversion, hence why I need so little supplemental thyroid now. Also been clearing out even more parasites so as I slim down metabolism is improving.

golder

Currently using 50mcg T4/ 12.5 mg T3, 200mg DHEA, and bile acids as needed (to clear up burping. fullness etc). Considering adding progesterone back. Every few days I take 10.000 IU of vitamin A. Was using 1000mg ornithine a day, then 500mg, and now 500mg every other day. Parasites like to shut down nitric oxide production; I wouldn't recommend supplementing it or arginine for the average person.

To catch others up, the bile activates FXR which is what controls T4 to T3 conversion, hence why I need so little supplemental thyroid now. Also been clearing out even more parasites so as I slim down metabolism is improving.
Thanks for this, what have you been using to clear parasites?

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

That’s quite a bit. Why so much? Is that oral or topical? What are you noticing from this?
Oral. It clears up my sleep. My throat stays open as long as I use 200mg. Any less and I lose the effect. Other effects include clearer thinking, weight loss, being able to go much longer without eating.
Thanks for this, what have you been using to clear parasites?
Bile acids, mainly. The ornithine to arginine to nitric oxide helps. Vitamin A to help heal the intestinal walls. The bile helps me absorb fat soluble vitamins. I'm wondering if the DHEA helps. DHEA can be used to treat lupus (autoimmune) and I wonder if it works similarly against parasites because I had started passing more seemingly at random before I restarted my use of bile. Also DHEA is anti-endotoxin and anti-cortisol so simply being in a better metabolic state probably helps. I say this because when I used all of these things before they had much less effect in regards to parasites.

I should note that I previously abandoned wormwood etc because I was getting bad psychoactive effects like paranoia and twitching. When I started my current protocol I had no idea it would even be effective against parasites and the idea wasn't even on my mind.

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

how are things? I havent pestered you for an update in a bit.
TL;DR I've started vaping again, am using 5-10mg androsterone, and about 15mg progesterone; also 2-3mg of copper. Today, I added tribulus which surprisingly had an immediate effect.

It's been several months since I last vaped, and I hadn't intended to start again. A week ago I tried some exemestane I had leftover but it gave me some carpal tunnel in my left hand. It's mostly cleared up now. Reading anecdotes, it looks like many women prescribed exemesane for breast cancer had the same issue. Since I didn't want to risk it getting worse, I decided to take up vaping again. My tongue is finally clear too, which is nice. Typically I use about 1.5-6mg nicotine a day, going by the tank size and e-liquid concentration.

The addition of copper rather than beef liver is because a few months ago I had been eating a lot of beef liver, but I started to have caries and discoloration of my teeth. Time will tell if supplementing is superior in that regard. My skin has cleared up a lot and many of the small scabs I had have quickly disappeared, which didn't happen with liver. I would guess this is due to liver having a lot of zinc. Also, my ability to concentrate urine is massively improved.

During my usage of progesterone over the winter I had noticed a strange parasite that looked like grated carrot or red hair. It turns out they're a type of parasite that creates their own testosterone to survive. When I reintroduced the androsterone and progesterone recently, I had a far stronger effect despite using so little of each. I'm wondering if these particular parasites were down-regulating my whole hormonal cascade. In any case, the androsterone I apply to my lips and gums, and the same with the progesterone but at a different time, usually night.

As a result, I've lowered my DHEA dose to 100mg. Tribulus is supposed to act like DHEA that can't become estrogen, so I intend to discontinue the DHEA in the near future.

I was surprised at the immediate effect of the tribulus (Nutricost brand, 750mg, 45% saponins). My voice seemed deeper and I thought I had to be fooling myself, but my wife confirms it. Also I've had some flattening of my abdominals and a "fire in the gut" feeling. It reminds me of when I was younger. I don't want to get my hopes up, but the studies seem promising. Using one a day I could go for several months since the bottle is 240 capsules.

A.R

TL;DR I've started vaping again, am using 5-10mg androsterone, and about 15mg progesterone; also 2-3mg of copper. Today, I added tribulus which surprisingly had an immediate effect.

It's been several months since I last vaped, and I hadn't intended to start again. A week ago I tried some exemestane I had leftover but it gave me some carpal tunnel in my left hand. It's mostly cleared up now. Reading anecdotes, it looks like many women prescribed exemesane for breast cancer had the same issue. Since I didn't want to risk it getting worse, I decided to take up vaping again. My tongue is finally clear too, which is nice. Typically I use about 1.5-6mg nicotine a day, going by the tank size and e-liquid concentration.

The addition of copper rather than beef liver is because a few months ago I had been eating a lot of beef liver, but I started to have caries and discoloration of my teeth. Time will tell if supplementing is superior in that regard. My skin has cleared up a lot and many of the small scabs I had have quickly disappeared, which didn't happen with liver. I would guess this is due to liver having a lot of zinc. Also, my ability to concentrate urine is massively improved.

During my usage of progesterone over the winter I had noticed a strange parasite that looked like grated carrot or red hair. It turns out they're a type of parasite that creates their own testosterone to survive. When I reintroduced the androsterone and progesterone recently, I had a far stronger effect despite using so little of each. I'm wondering if these particular parasites were down-regulating my whole hormonal cascade. In any case, the androsterone I apply to my lips and gums, and the same with the progesterone but at a different time, usually night.

As a result, I've lowered my DHEA dose to 100mg. Tribulus is supposed to act like DHEA that can't become estrogen, so I intend to discontinue the DHEA in the near future.

I was surprised at the immediate effect of the tribulus (Nutricost brand, 750mg, 45% saponins). My voice seemed deeper and I thought I had to be fooling myself, but my wife confirms it. Also I've had some flattening of my abdominals and a "fire in the gut" feeling. It reminds me of when I was younger. I don't want to get my hopes up, but the studies seem promising. Using one a day I could go for several months since the bottle is 240 capsules.
How has your experience with tribulus gone?

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

How has your experience with tribulus gone?
Good question! I tried it for a couple of weeks. Constantly felt dehydrated and cranky on it with crappy sleep no matter what I tried. Haven't taken it since.

A.R

Good question! I tried it for a couple of weeks. Constantly felt dehydrated and cranky on it with crappy sleep no matter what I tried. Haven't taken it since.
Yeah I also got horrible effects from tribulus.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals