Rapid Physiological Change; Male Subject age 29

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

I'll probably update this weekly unless something interesting happens.

First and most importantly, I have to give a big thank you and apology to @Pina . I had some 5mg dhea in my cabinet and tried it last week when I had my first pain episode in awhile. Nearly immediate relief. So far bad sleep is the worst trigger, which makes sense. You've saved me a great deal of trouble!

First, I'd like to share this post I found while further abusing the search engine (link):
Relevant

Me: Hey Ray! I know you've mentioned in the past that large doses of progesterone can lower libido for men but can it cause feminization for men as well? Like not just neotenous features but breast development and wider womanly hips.

Ray:No, it can’t do those things.
I understand why I've had guys ask if I'm worried about feminization. I'd recommend reading SonofEurope's posts about using progesterone for the taper he did. My log isn't representative of what would happen for a regular guy. That said, IMO, the estrogen flush is unavoidable, but having your junk shrink for a short time to be free of the estrogen is worth it. There's no reason to maintain a high dose like I have after the flush.

Something I should have had in the opening post is when these features started to manifest. I was in 7th grade when I had one of the teachers, whom I don't recall as he didn't teach there long, comment that I was walking like a girl. He was very rude but he was right. I've spent the years since then walking on my toes and extending my back in order to prevent hip movement. I was always in pain as a result.

Anyhow, not much to report. Both of my index and pinky fingers have a tapered shape now. The middle and ring fingers are unchanged. Weight loss is stalled but my sleep was bad for about 5 days so that's not unexpected. I have stubble again though the pattern is laughable; I shaved it off. My voice isn't cracking now. I have more range though and can relax it fully. It's a nice change because for years I couldn't relax my voice so I'd lose it randomly. I think I sound silly without the deepening but it's better than not being able to talk.

Water regulation seems to be the biggest problem currently. Yesterday morning I had a flat stomach for the first time in forever. Now I look like I gained 15 pounds around my middle. Considering what I've gone through to get to this point it's not a terrible problem to have. My guess is that I'm retaining sodium from the thyroid working so I should be paying more attention to that.

OccamzRazer

First I used ivermectin and prazequental. I've used a lot of ivermectin but it didn't seem effective against everything, but it was pleasant and relaxing to use. Praz is some rough stuff but I'd say it's the strongest pharmaceutical. Oh, I also used mebendazole but it didn't seem to do anything. That said, no major side effects. I've used flowers of sulfur USP and the acid burden is hard to deal with but it's effective even at a low dose (1/8 tsp in my case).

I thought progesterone had an effect. The first time I took a large dose, I think it was 1/4 tsp Progest-E as a loading dose, the next morning I passed a pile of horrifying creatures. Flat and long but with large jaws. I later tried castor oil and that was torture but it also cleared a bunch out so I'm thinking it's just the oil. It would be easy to test but I don't want to do it again. I'm nauseous just thinking about it. That said, the oil method seem superior for this: it doesn't cause them to break apart and become more toxic. I used 30mL USP castor oil.

The biggest difference in general health as I tried these methods, and the hardest to adjust to, was using enemas to clear things out and lower the toxic burden. It seems I've defeated enough roundworm to have regular digestion and that's allowed greater improvements in itself. You might already know this but they like to stun the guts of their host so they can't get cleared out.

For now things seem under control and only time will tell if I'm fully rid of them or not.
Hey man, fascinating log here, and many blessings on your healing journey!

I can't add much to the hormonal aspects, but if you've had good effects with anti-parasiticals and just want something gentler, you could always try raw cannabis. Just eat a few raw buds a day and things should start happening.

The raw cannabinoids (THCa, CBDa, CBGa, etc) and terpenes kill parasites, and when eaten raw cannabis doesn't have any psychotropic effects.

(The larger raw cannabinoids don't bind to eCB receptors the same way heated cannabinoids do.)

African tribes used to do this to ward off parasites, with good results.

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

Hey man, fascinating log here, and many blessings on your healing journey!

I can't add much to the hormonal aspects, but if you've had good effects with anti-parasiticals and just want something gentler, you could always try raw cannabis. Just eat a few raw buds a day and things should start happening.

The raw cannabinoids (THCa, CBDa, CBGa, etc) and terpenes kill parasites, and when eaten raw cannabis doesn't have any psychotropic effects.

(The larger raw cannabinoids don't bind to eCB receptors the same way heated cannabinoids do.)

African tribes used to do this to ward off parasites, with good results.
Thank you much! The only thing I can get here is CBD oil. I used it before but it gives me massive headaches. I also did some reading about terpenes but I'm drawing a complete blank here which is unusual for me. I'm not against trying it but I like staying out of trouble.

OccamzRazer

Thank you much! The only thing I can get here is CBD oil. I used it before but it gives me massive headaches. I also did some reading about terpenes but I'm drawing a complete blank here which is unusual for me. I'm not against trying it but I like staying out of trouble.
Did you only try CBD from one brand? Many of the leading brands are contaminated with mold or residual solvents...sadly.

CBD is also relatively overrated compared to CBDa and other 'raw' cannabinoids.

Regardless, not everyone has access to high-quality raw cannabis. It's tough to find in the same way that so many other health-promoting substances are.

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

Did you only try CBD from one brand? Many of the leading brands are contaminated with mold or residual solvents...sadly.

CBD is also relatively overrated compared to CBDa and other 'raw' cannabinoids.

Regardless, not everyone has access to high-quality raw cannabis. It's tough to find in the same way that so many other health-promoting substances are.
I didn't know there was a difference. I'll keep in mind what you've said in case I can ever try the real thing.

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

any updates?
I've been meaning to write an update but life has been busy.

I took a break from the progesterone and DHEA which went better than I thought. I've restarted using around 25mg of progesterone a night starting last night so we'll see how that goes. I changed my thyroid usage to 8mcg (1 drop) Tyronene an hour because the T4 was making me lethargic. I'm going by this post about calcium which has been useful for shedding water. I total about 3g-5g of calcium a day now. It wouldn't be a log post by me without something weird happening.

Unfortunately after the first day of high-dose calcium I woke up with itchy nipples and haven't been able to stop the growth since then. I can slow it down by having very little calcium but that's not maintainable. My upper airway remains open now but that stops if I use much of anything anti-estrogen. This mirrors my experience in my youth.

I can confirm that I am both intersex and a chimera. I am the fusion of a boy and girl twin in utero. That's all I can make myself type for now.

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

Holy ***t, how'd ya figure that one out?
I first hypothesized it when I was around 13. My mom was the only woman on her side of the family not to have twins for her third pregnancy. When I was 12 I had mysterious feelings that none of the other boys were having. When I saw a doctor then, the doctor told me that I had memorized something and didn't understand what I was saying. I was trying to be more grown-up and had my dad wait outside and now I wish I hadn't. Over the years I had been told over and over that what I was feeling was nonsense and I was outright called mentally ill.

More specifically, I was reading about chimerism when I was younger as I had little else to do but read through our encyclopedia set (at that age I was reading at a college level and with only dial-up internet I was bored easily). I knew it was possible but I didn't have proof. Personally I find it suspicious that no doctor seemed concerned at all, even if their assumption was something more mundane, like a digestive issue. My disdain for "medical professionals" is longstanding.

There were many small hints over the years. It's also hard to be concise and establish a timeline. For example, from about 16-19 years old I had a period of masculinization; nearly all of that has reversed now (I'm approximately hourglass-shaped now as I was when younger; skin is becoming fair again, etc, these before the experiment I list below). After I had a bunch of tests done, the doctors were confident that it was genetic, chromosomal. The doctors wanted me to take a super expensive genetic test to confirm and said they couldn't say anything else without that test. One of them said I'd have to take the test and ask my GP (a complete moron) for T, and then asked if I wanted E; I declined. Requiring an expensive test for T seemed like extortion and I had seen the issues by dad had on TRT anyways so I declined. Both the doctors and I had been puzzled as to how I could have any sort of hormonal levels if my testicles had stopped working.

What's interesting is that non-aromatizable steroids like androsterone made my balls worse, as does anything anti-estrogen. They would become very hard. worse than normal. I thought the pain I had near that area was because I was in such poor condition. About a year ago I tried using andro and 11-keto-dht again and had terrible pain there. I hadn't used anything else for a month beforehand and the area of pain was the same I had felt when I started puberty and a handful of times after that. The same feeling I was called mentally-ill for mentioning.

So if my balls didn't work and I had too many hormones for the adrenals to account for the amount (these according to doctors), what could be producing, though feebly, my hormones? If you guessed a hidden secondary set of gonads, you're correct. Bonus points if you've already realized what that means. It seems my thyroid supplementation turned it back on; I had used lots of progesterone before without that effect.

It has no reproductive capability, but that's good because as mentioned, there's no opening. I'd need better imaging to see how complete it is. Regardless, my current experiment has been successful and is the ultimate stroke of irony. I've successfully treated the last of my sleep apnea with a trial of estradiol. The very top of my airway no longer spazzes out. Additionally, my migraines and balance issues are gone. My midsection is finally shrinking. Though, I haven't been able to avoid further feminizing effects, I was already experiencing feminization as if my Y chromosome had stopped working so it's hard to say what exactly is going on.

It's twice ironic because the last paper I read on sleep apnea before finding Peat's work was the use of estradiol to treat upper airways problems. So I've spent about 4 years total trying different things and ran out of options I found palatable. Now I have to choose between going back to misery, or continuing what I'm doing.

I'll try to answer any questions. I debated on greatly shortening this post but thought showing a timeline and my line of thought would be useful.

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

How are you doing Lu?
Thanks for asking. Truthfully, I'm grieving: My Dad died recently. I meant to update this log for awhile but haven't felt like it. The short version is:
Overall health-wise, still trying to get the last of the stubborn midsection fat. Hormonally, doing fine. I've read all of Ray's stuff about estrogen but it stabilizes my mood and sleep. Of course, the other effects are as expected. I'm using 6 drops Tyromix and 2 drops Tyronene whenever I feel like it during the day. Tried going a couple weeks without using thyroid but it isn't worth it.

Biggest change is I've been adding half a gram of calcium carbonate to my two savory meals a day. Am getting the effects of using much more. Perhaps it's simply being digested better in general. Also I add 3g of glycine. Taking it with food helps even out the occasional bad effects I was having. I feel full longer and I don't feel bogged down by eating.

I need to get back to taking progesterone as much as previously. I've been having bad histamine reactions that I wasn't before. Only started when I got off schedule.

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

Hope you're well Lu, I didn't see this post about your father until today. I'm sorry for your loss
It's okay, I haven't been on lately. Thanks for your kind words. The hardest part is he chose to do keto and I warned him what would happen. In fact, I predicted his death 2 years ahead of time, within a week of the actual date. Even though he's gone and I miss him I'm also mad at him. The days all blur together. Luckily my wife keeps me upright.

As for health I was in quite bad shape recently. On the 19th I ended up taking over 700mcg T3 and over 600mcg T4 to restabilize myself. Then about 400 mcg each on the 20th. Today I've used around 200mcg each. My lack of using progesterone has caused my lower back and hips to lock up and become painful again. Should be a quick fix though. Considering maintaining the very high dose thyroid until I can get out of this skinny-fat mode that's been plaguing me so long. In any case it's something to consider and keep my mind off of things.

It's okay, I haven't been on lately. Thanks for your kind words. The hardest part is he chose to do keto and I warned him what would happen. In fact, I predicted his death 2 years ahead of time, within a week of the actual date. Even though he's gone and I miss him I'm also mad at him. The days all blur together. Luckily my wife keeps me upright.

As for health I was in quite bad shape recently. On the 19th I ended up taking over 700mcg T3 and over 600mcg T4 to restabilize myself. Then about 400 mcg each on the 20th. Today I've used around 200mcg each. My lack of using progesterone has caused my lower back and hips to lock up and become painful again. Should be a quick fix though. Considering maintaining the very high dose thyroid until I can get out of this skinny-fat mode that's been plaguing me so long. In any case it's something to consider and keep my mind off of things.
>700mcg T3 and over 600mcg T4
...is this a typo?

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

>700mcg T3 and over 600mcg T4
...is this a typo?
No, that's how much I used. Over those three days I used 1300mcgT4 and 1200mcg T3. Since then I've been using 200mg DHEA a day. Heat rate and reclining heart rate are finally normal. I'm concerned about the usual downsides, as you might guess. I haven't needed thyroid since starting the DHEA so I haven't used any. Finally slimming down around my middle, not amount of thyroid supplementation did that. Only question is, how long can I use such a high amount of DHEA without liver problems. Or perhaps there is no worry and sometime in the relatively near future I won't need such a high dose. Depends on what exactly it's doing.

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

I feel wired after 1 drop tyronene (8 mcg t3). How is your dose possible?!
That's the great mystery. If I ever figure it out, I'll certainly let you know. A simple guess is that after years of low hormones, dealing with parasites, and other stressors my body needs lots to regenerate. For example, I only use 40mg progesterone every other day or so now, as compared to the beginning of this log when 80mg was the bare minimum for a day without pain.

In other news, I'm going to order some pregnenolone in bulk and see if using that to backfill what the high dose dhea is covering has a good result.

How are you even getting that much thyroid? How much of which products? 1200mcg T3 is 150 drops of Tyronene....

golder

150 drops of Tyronene. Wow. Is this not at all dangerous? I remember reading that Ray recommends a few milligrams at a time with food?! How has it affected your temps/pulse?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals