Increase Masculinity, Decrease Femininity

joaquin

it did it to me, and it did it for many who've come to the Peatosphere, as well.
Hmmm, i dunno. I do carb cycling and my overall health has just gotten better and better. I am always looking for more tips and tricks to optimize. That is why I cut out the CBD oil. I am now on a mission to warn everyone about it. CBD oil is not good for most people.

B

BRBsavinWorld

Hmmm, i dunno. I do carb cycling and my overall health has just gotten better and better. I am always looking for more tips and tricks to optimize. That is why I cut out the CBD oil. I am now on a mission to warn everyone about it. CBD oil is not good for most people.
Well, respect to you and what you find works for yourself. Carb cycling is infinitely better than no/low-carb

and yes, CBD can raise prostaglandins - not good. cannabis plants also suck heavy metals out of the ground, so they're toxic.

GreekDemiGod

that was the first several months of my HIIT and intermittent fasting, as well.
it does not sustain. it will tank the youth steroids at some point
Fasting, maybe.
But HIIT, I see no reason why would it tank steroids, on the contrary, if nutrition and rest are adequate to cover the energetic demands of the activity.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals