Gyno emergency.

readytogain

hey PFS guy here,

after taking some finasteride I developed some gyno.

im currently trying to recover from PFS with the help of the TMO protocoll were you cycle a bunch of herbs.

unfortunatly my nipples/gyno hurt after cycling the herbs especially the T boosters. When I stop it starts to hurt and get worse.

Any advice on how to move forward with this?

some say to take some Raloxifene and some recommend DHT cream or even via prohormones which has androsterone in it.

After doing some research i came across a dude (non PFS guy) who did a PH cylce and got gyno from it... so it seems like this possible but risky when the PCT is not done properly

Moreplatesmoredates recommends raloxifene or tamoxifene to reverse gyno but it seems like this is a no go for pfs guys so it seems like there are no options left to get rid of it?

My nipples started to hurt after doing tongkat, tribulus etc. and then stopping.

Vanset

Get raloxifene asap. You can even do the Derek's protocol, which is 60mg for 10 days and then 30mg until satisfied. Taper off at the end. In studies Raloxifene is superior to Tamoxifen for treating gyno. Also don't play around with herbs. Most of them aren't safe. Tribulus is especially sketchy. I think it's serotonergic and estrogenic as well. I got heavy, heavy serotonin brainfog from taking it and I was taking the legit stuff from Bulgaria.

OP
R

readytogain

Get raloxifene asap. You can even do the Derek's protocol, which is 60mg for 10 days and then 30mg until satisfied. Taper off at the end. In studies Raloxifene is superior to Tamoxifen for treating gyno. Also don't play around with herbs. Most of them aren't safe. Tribulus is especially sketchy. I think it's serotonergic and estrogenic as well. I got heavy, heavy serotonin brainfog from taking it and I was taking the legit stuff from Bulgaria.
I only took tribulus twice and got hit with brain fog. Trust me I won't touch it again.

I'm not on TRT, can i still take raloxifine without crushing my E2?
I got the initial gyno in feb2021 and the growth stopped after a couple of months. When I took the herbs around January 2022 it started to grow again. Do you think I still have a chance to get rid of it?

Vanset

I only took tribulus twice and got hit with brain fog. Trust me I won't touch it again.

I'm not on TRT, can i still take raloxifine without crushing my E2?
I got the initial gyno in feb2021 and the growth stopped after a couple of months. When I took the herbs around January 2022 it started to grow again. Do you think I still have a chance to get rid of it?
Yes I think you still have a chance. Ralox is pretty safe. Some people take it for years at 120mg a day. 60mg and then 30mg is safe. It's not gonna crush your E2, it's not an AI. Ralox is a mild SERM. Some weak antiestrogenic activity in your pituitary will increase your T, but it's all about it's antiestrogenic activity in breast tissue. Don't go over 60mg and monitor your symptoms for joint pain, bad sleep, lowered libido etc. but don't get paranoid. You might get breast sensitivity and sensation similar to gyno growth and that's because both growth and atrophy can cause similar symptoms such as pain, tingling, itching. Think how men's testicles ache when they get on T and atrophy happens and then they hurt again as they introduce HCG which causes growth. I think 3 months should be sufficient, but if you notice that it's getting better and you're not satisfied with the results yet you can take it for longer.

OP
R

readytogain

Yes I think you still have a chance. Ralox is pretty safe. Some people take it for years at 120mg a day. 60mg and then 30mg is safe. It's not gonna crush your E2, it's not an AI. Ralox is a mild SERM. Some weak antiestrogenic activity in your pituitary will increase your T, but it's all about it's antiestrogenic activity in breast tissue. Don't go over 60mg and monitor your symptoms for joint pain, bad sleep, lowered libido etc. but don't get paranoid. You might get breast sensitivity and sensation similar to gyno growth and that's because both growth and atrophy can cause similar symptoms such as pain, tingling, itching. Think how men's testicles ache when they get on T and atrophy happens and then they hurt again as they introduce HCG which causes growth. I think 3 months should be sufficient, but if you notice that it's getting better and you're not satisfied with the results yet you can take it for longer.
Thanks a lot bro. Just one quick question. Would the gyno come back when I stop taking ralox? And do i have to taper it of when I'm satisfied

Vanset

Thanks a lot bro. Just one quick question. Would the gyno come back when I stop taking ralox? And do i have to taper it of when I'm satisfied
I would taper it off. Say if you're taking 30mg a day , then 30mg EOD, 30mg E3D or split the pill into 15s and dose daily. Whether or not the gyno comes back depends on your baseline hormonal profile. Are you getting gyno growth on a daily basis while not taking any weird herbs? If not then it won't grow back, but if you have chronically high estrogen, block it with Ralox and then stop, it will come back.

You said you developed gyno from Finasteride and then it started getting worse from Tribulus and Tongkat, which would mean in both cases it's drug induced and you wouldn't have it had you not taken both the fin and herbs. In that case it will not come back if it reduces in size from takin Ralox.

aromasin

AspiringSage

Will my drug induced gyno come back when I stop there SERMs?
Probably, if not if you are discontinuing the possibility estrogenic herbs that may have contributed. What was your dose of finasteride and how long did you take it for? PFS may involve damage to DHT production pathways that are persistent or semi-persistent. There are some good posts on this forum about PFS and a number on Reddit r/FinasterideSyndrome.

It would probably be wise to have your testosterone, DHT estrogen and prolactin levels tested. In most US states, you can use a service like Quest, LabCorp or WalkInLabs. Without at least some testing you are basically firing a pharmacological shotgun into the night based on hunches. Those hunches very well might be correct and they might be informed by hard won experience. But a little testing often goes a long way.

AspiringSage

I would taper it off. Say if you're taking 30mg a day , then 30mg EOD, 30mg E3D or split the pill into 15s and dose daily. Whether or not the gyno comes back depends on your baseline hormonal profile. Are you getting gyno growth on a daily basis while not taking any weird herbs? If not then it won't grow back, but if you have chronically high estrogen, block it with Ralox and then stop, it will come back.

You said you developed gyno from Finasteride and then it started getting worse from Tribulus and Tongkat, which would mean in both cases it's drug induced and you wouldn't have it had you not taken both the fin and herbs. In that case it will not come back if it reduces in size from takin Ralox.

Concur, it depends on baseline hormone profile before supplements/medications. A few people have put forward the theory that PFS involves damage to the intercellular production of DHT, not just the pathway that produces most circulating DHT. And intercellular DHT could be a tricky thing to measure. In all likelihood, OP will return to baseline.

Also solid advise above, tapering a good idea with something as strong as a SERM. I always titrate and taper my lab ferrets dose of such things.

OP
R

readytogain

Concur, it depends on baseline hormone profile before supplements/medications. A few people have put forward the theory that PFS involves damage to the intercellular production of DHT, not just the pathway that produces most circulating DHT. And intercellular DHT could be a tricky thing to measure. In all likelihood, OP will return to baseline.

Also solid advise above, tapering a good idea with something as strong as a SERM. I always titrate and taper my lab ferrets dose of such things.
here are my hormonal results:
June 2021
LH – 3,4 (2-10 U/I)
FSH – 1,9 (1-7 U/I)
Prolactin – 446 (<500 mU/I)
Testo. – 16,4 (>12 nmol/l)
SHBG – 35 (11-71 nmol/l)
free. T. – 333 (>250 pmol/l)
E2 – 37 (<250 pmol/l)
PSA – 0,3 (<4 ug/l)

January 2022
LH – 3,5 (2-10 U/I)
FSH – 1,8 (1-7 U/I)
Prolactin – 283 (<500 mU/I)
Testo. – 38,4 (>12 nmol/l)
SHBG – 50 (11-71 nmol/l)
free. T. – 743 (>250 pmol/l)
E2 – 141 (<250 pmol/l)
PSA – 0,4 (<4 ug/l)

Doc said in February i should take 1mg/day Arimidex but lots of PFS guys advise me not to take it.
Should I instead got get some tamoxifen or ralox?

Back
Top Bottom