Androsterone on Nipples Causing Hair Growth

dhtsupreme

I've been using androsterone on nipples to reduce puffy nipples/puffy areola after reading a Hans article. I got it at 14 when I was very unhealthy.

I noticed removal of puffy nipples when on nofap streaks. Reduction at 20 days. Complete removal by 60 days. One thing that also stood out was having more complete bowel movements (Better clearance of estrogen?)

I've been using androsterone for the past year and a half. Still have puffy nipples but have noticed hair growth around the nipples.

I look and feel very androgenic compared to years ago. I have a masculine look, deep voice etc. Yet I don't see changes in the chest area. Surgery is recommended for those in my situation but I believe the body can reverse this

Looking at previous threads and comparing this to my experience with nofap I'm thinking puffy nipples is prolactin based.

Any experiences/opinions on this? Is the hair on nipples an androgenic effect or estrogenic? I don't need a direct answer just want to bounce some ideas off and get some more direction. Thanks!

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I've been using androsterone on nipples to reduce puffy nipples/puffy areola after reading a Hans article. I got it at 14 when I was very unhealthy.

I noticed removal of puffy nipples when on nofap streaks. Reduction at 20 days. Complete removal by 60 days. One thing that also stood out was having more complete bowel movements (Better clearance of estrogen?)

I've been using androsterone for the past year and a half. Still have puffy nipples but have noticed hair growth around the nipples.

I look and feel very androgenic compared to years ago. I have a masculine look, deep voice etc. Yet I don't see changes in the chest area. Surgery is recommended for those in my situation but I believe the body can reverse this

Looking at previous threads and comparing this to my experience with nofap I'm thinking puffy nipples is prolactin based.

Any experiences/opinions on this? Is the hair on nipples an androgenic effect or estrogenic? I don't need a direct answer just want to bounce some ideas off and get some more direction. Thanks!
I don't know. I have used it on and off in the past. I strangely find that progesterone works best to make me "feel" that the gynecomastia is better. That makes me think that it is estrogen related more than anything. My prolactin labs are always on the higher end of the range but declining with Peat-based lifestyle.

Keep us posted. To date, nothing has significantly reduced it.

Hans

Forum Supporter

Chest hair (and nipple hair) are induced by DHT. Estrogen, prolactin and even progesterone can cause puffy nipples. Losing fat might be one of the best ways to get rid of puffy nipples. A diet low in gut-irritating foods is key. Also, eating zinc-rich food, since estrogen increases a lot when zinc is suboptimal.
Try white button mushrooms and cardamom to get rid of excess estrogen.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Chest hair (and nipple hair) are induced by DHT. Estrogen, prolactin and even progesterone can cause puffy nipples. Losing fat might be one of the best ways to get rid of puffy nipples. A diet low in gut-irritating foods is key. Also, eating zinc-rich food, since estrogen increases a lot when zinc is suboptimal.
I've been adding cardamom to my coffee - that stuff is so delicious.

OP
D

dhtsupreme

Thanks @xeliex @Hans

I'm lean but have a bit of fat on the hips. Will be trying to lower calories gradually and exercise more

I did the nail test a few months ago and had low zinc and copper. Have been supplementing zinc picolinate since

Btw I remember white mushrooms did reduce puffy nipples in the past. Haven't used cardamoms yet.

Getting my first blood test soon too. Will post results

metamorph

Would the carrot salad have the same results as white button mushrooms? And, how much cardamom do you suggest? Thanks

Hans

Forum Supporter
Would the carrot salad have the same results as white button mushrooms? And, how much cardamom do you suggest? Thanks
WBM is an aromatase inhibitor whereas carrot isn't, so for the best effects, use the WBM. 1/2 tsp cardamom twice daily. Milk thistle also has beta-glucuronidase inhibitory effects, so you can use that instead of cardamom if you like.

metamorph

WBM is an aromatase inhibitor whereas carrot isn't, so for the best effects, use the WBM. 1/2 tsp cardamom twice daily. Milk thistle also has beta-glucuronidase inhibitory effects, so you can use that instead of cardamom if you like.
Thanks! Any recommendations on a milk thistle supp that is third party tested. I saw an article that 80% of mt supps were no good.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks! Any recommendations on a milk thistle supp that is third party tested. I saw an article that 80% of mt supps were no good.
I have not looked for a good one yet, sorry. Best to get one that is 3rd party tested.

piro444

How’s your posture mate?
“Gyno” (often used inappropriately as a term) can be caused by a bad posture
Think about it, fat follows gravity
If you have a slouched posture, fat will go downwards and follow gravity
Have you ever seen someone with a good posture and chest fat? Me neither
This often happens also if you carry too much stress on your upper body/neck area

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals