Get Rid Of Gyno/Man Boobs

inurendotoxin

no dairy / only scarse amount low fat maybe
nicotine
espresso

Could you elaborate on the dairy thing? What's the link between dairy and gyno?

broozer

i d say its estrogenic. cheese is worst. yoghurt ok,but a low fat one you benefit from good stuff for your gut.
for espresso: its importnant to enjoy the "crema" from strong arabica beans. filtered coffe is not that androgenic in my experience

aquaman

I thought I was getting or had a small version of gyno, but turns out it was just too much fat in general and specifically chest fat. Maybe hormones were pushing too much distribution of fat onto my chest.

Anyway, losing fat in general has fixed it. I agree with @broozer on dairy. For some reason, it has a bad fat effect on me - assume estrogen somehow, or perhaps because of the wild effect it creates in my blood sugar. Dropping all milk and cutting cheese down has really helped in losing fat.

broozer

i forgot: not fapping or in slow freuqnecies keeps prolactin low. tit fat reacts to estrogen, so no dairy. tit-tissue reacts to prolactin,so anything that lowers it helps (nicotine)

mujuro

Forum Supporter
14kg since March is serious! What was your weight loss method out of interest? I find it so hard to lose weight without fasting...

Wake up, pound 2 tsp of black coffee, do 45 min fasted cardio. I keep busy for the next 1-2hrs. Then around morning tea I eat strictly protein rich, low fat, low carb until dinner when I introduce carbs again. The next day I eat normally and make sure to inhibit lipolysis with sugar and niacinamide. So it’s an alternating routine. I wasn’t committed to it entirely and I just kinda did it when I felt like it, but still the result is 14kg. If I don’t feel too great I’ll halt the lipolysis early with some sugar and niacinamide.

It may be stressful and anti-thyroid and everything else counter to this forum but it takes the weight off fast and IMO the reduction of adipose tissue and its endocrine properties (namely aromatase activity) outweighs the brief stress from the lipolysis and fat burning. My libido has jacked up so much it’s almost a problem on its own. Brute force caloric restriction for weeks at a time depresses thyroid, keeps FFAs elevated, decreases insulin sens (if you are low carb) and plateaus you quickly. I much prefer this alternating “toggle” approach, and you are still in a weekly caloric deficit unless you manage to cram two days of food into the off day. A good addition is to do some lifting, high volume low intensity, on your off day.

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
Wake up, pound 2 tsp of black coffee, do 45 min fasted cardio. I keep busy for the next 1-2hrs. Then around morning tea I eat strictly protein rich, low fat, low carb until dinner when I introduce carbs again. The next day I eat normally and make sure to inhibit lipolysis with sugar and niacinamide. So it’s an alternating routine. I wasn’t committed to it entirely and I just kinda did it when I felt like it, but still the result is 14kg. If I don’t feel too great I’ll halt the lipolysis early with some sugar and niacinamide.

It may be stressful and anti-thyroid and everything else counter to this forum but it takes the weight off fast and IMO the reduction of adipose tissue and its endocrine properties (namely aromatase activity) outweighs the brief stress from the lipolysis and fat burning. My libido has jacked up so much it’s almost a problem on its own. Brute force caloric restriction for weeks at a time depresses thyroid, keeps FFAs elevated, decreases insulin sens (if you are low carb) and plateaus you quickly. I much prefer this alternating “toggle” approach, and you are still in a weekly caloric deficit unless you manage to cram two days of food into the off day. A good addition is to do some lifting, high volume low intensity, on your off day.
Congrats on the weight loss.
Recent research found that fasted cardio doesn't lead to better fat oxidation or fat loss than fed cardio. Fasted training also increases the cortisol to T ratio which leads to greater muscle loss, which will ultimately lead to a lower RMR.
The coffee will just further boost cortisol release prior to fasted training.
Also, doing activities that burn fat will increase glucose oxidation after training, whereas using glucose during training will burn fat after training. This makes weights and HIIT superior for fat loss.

Why high volume low intensity training? The heavy weights is best for retaining muscle, and when done short and explosive will boost androgens significantly.

I agree with the calorie cycling and that a caloric deficit shouldn't be done continuously, so I'm glad this approach worked for you.

inurendotoxin

That's some awesome insight, thanks for the detailed response.

As for your second paragraph, I completely agree from a results-oriented standpoint. I've been Peating with spurts of success for just under 2 years now.
The paradox is that if your metabolism is f*cked already from years of stress and lipolysis, trying to crank the cycle in the opposite direction takes serious time and consistency. Fasting is still the most effective means of regulating weight (fat) in the short term. Cells will always default to 'store and preserve' over 'live for today!' until all stressors are removed.

Funny how that's also reflected in the respective outlook of the compromised vs optimized organism... Damn, I am philosphical today. :think:

A.R

This was quite interesting to read thanks. I think if you made your own thread about your experiment, it would be quite helpful

Vinny

lampofred

Cells will always default to 'store and preserve' over 'live for today!' until all stressors are removed.

Funny how that's also reflected in the respective outlook of the compromised vs optimized organism... Damn, I am philosphical today. :think:

Ah but it is also uncontrollably proliferating cancerous cells that default to 'live for today!'

mujuro

Forum Supporter
Congrats on the weight loss.
Recent research found that fasted cardio doesn't lead to better fat oxidation or fat loss than fed cardio. Fasted training also increases the cortisol to T ratio which leads to greater muscle loss, which will ultimately lead to a lower RMR.
The coffee will just further boost cortisol release prior to fasted training.
Also, doing activities that burn fat will increase glucose oxidation after training, whereas using glucose during training will burn fat after training. This makes weights and HIIT superior for fat loss.

Why high volume low intensity training? The heavy weights is best for retaining muscle, and when done short and explosive will boost androgens significantly.

I agree with the calorie cycling and that a caloric deficit shouldn't be done continuously, so I'm glad this approach worked for you.

Oh nice. Can you link some studies? I don’t keep up with exercise science. If there’s a better way to lose fat without the typical stress hormone response, I’m on board.

I know the coffee and the fasted state would be bad, but frankly I got tired of d*cking around with fat loss approaches ala Peat and just wanted the weight gone. I didn’t want to waste hours upon hours of cardio only to find out it doesn’t work, or works very poorly, so I just went with what I knew worked for me. I use K2 and D3, and I take a little nip of leucine and glycine throughout that cardio day to mitigate muscle loss.

I took some cursory looks at HIIT vs LISS and I don’t recall any glaring motivations to use one over the other. Besides, I don’t have any equipment or room to do HIIT.

The rationale for high volume is that the greater the net loss in glycogen content, the greater the insulin sensitivity, which carries over into the cardio the next morning and enhances fatty acid oxidation. This was common practice on the old private forum datbtrue.co.uk and I lament that the site data was not saved when it closed down because other than this forum, I’ve never found another with such a wealth of knowledge and coming together of great minds. Some would actually use 1iu insulin post workout, zero carbs, to squeeze more MPS into that PWO window. That was enough to send some hypo.

I will find some papers when I get some time.

Last edited:

olive

The rationale for high volume is that the greater the net loss in glycogen content, the greater the insulin sensitivity, which carries over into the cardio the next morning and enhances fatty acid oxidation. This was common practice on the old private forum datbtrue.co.uk and I lament that the site data was not saved when it closed down because other than this forum, I’ve never found another with such a wealth of knowledge and coming together of great minds. Some would actually use 1iu insulin post workout, zero carbs, to squeeze more MPS into that PWO window. That was enough to send some hypo.

I will find some papers when I get some time.
A popular protocol is to pin 1-2iu slin pre-cardio with 800-1000mg injectable carnitine. Fat loss is unbelievable. I believe datbtrue was actually the original proponent of this protocol but it’s since been adopted (read: stolen) by other ‘gurus’ as their own.

Also you can do HIIT just by sprinting at max effort for 10-12 seconds. Resting/walking for 50, then repeating. No special equipment necessary.

tallglass13

I got rid of my mild gyno using alcohol free Cleavers tincture by Nature's Answers brand. In herbalist literature Cleavers is noted as curing breast cysts. (which gyno basically is). Cleavers moves lymphatic fluid in the lymphatic system. Particularly in the breast area probably. Getting rid of all the hormonous debris there is key probably in how Cleavers gets rid of gyno.

I only had to take it for 4 days daily per the instructions on the bottle for dosage till it was completely gone.
Hi, thanks for this. My son has a small case of gyno at age 12. How did you use it? oral or topical?

Broken man

A popular protocol is to pin 1-2iu slin pre-cardio with 800-1000mg injectable carnitine. Fat loss is unbelievable. I believe datbtrue was actually the original proponent of this protocol but it’s since been adopted (read: stolen) by other ‘gurus’ as their own.

Also you can do HIIT just by sprinting at max effort for 10-12 seconds. Resting/walking for 50, then repeating. No special equipment necessary.
Dear Olive, do you know if there is difference between gyno and increased fat in the chest area? I was searching through google but without much success.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals