Male with puffy sore nipples and can squeeze brown fluid out

giacomo

I’m a 28 yo male. 5 foot 10, 180lbs. I’ve had sore and puffy nipples for the last week. I can squeeze a tiny drop of dark brown fluid from one nipple. Although I’ve only done this once as I don’t want to aggravate the issue further.

I have so far used exemestane at 12.5mg ED (Pfizer) for 3 successive days with no noticeable change except drier skin on my face and scalp. I have also used metergoline from idealabs at up to 8 drops so just under 4mg (felt a little bit of relief from this but only lasted a few hours). Oh and used tocovit at 10 drops in the am 10 drops in the pm and felt nothing from this.

I have increased my dairy intake massively within the last month but all low fat with the exception of parmigiano-reggiano. Could the dairy be spiking my estrogen/prolactin?

Diet is as follows:
2 pints orange juice
4 pints skimmed milk with coffee and sugar
1.5 pints coke (regular sugar version)
3 boiled eggs
30g lamb liver
Big bowl of cherries, mangoes and small amount 0% fat Greek yoghurt
1 carrot
40g parmigiano-reggiano
8 medjoul dates
Lots of salt

Also supplementing 35mcg t3 split up throughout the day. 40mcg t4 at night. B vitamin complex, D3/k2, 400mg magnesium glycinate and 350mg aspirin 3 x daily

@Hans @haidut and anyone else any ideas would be very much appreciated

stoic

Has this happened to you before?

If you've only had it for a week I would think there is great hope of solving your issue, provided you act quickly.

I don't think you can expect significant improvement in just a few days, and I also don't recommend that you keep using exemestane at such a high dose.

My gynecomastia slightly improved within a few weeks on cabergoline, which is extremely good at lowering prolactin (I have bloodworks to prove it). However, it has its dangers too and I would only take a small dose a couple of times a week.

At the end of the day though, no hormonal drug can fix your issue; you have to look into what is causing you to have high prolactin.

The most logical steps would be:

1) get full blood tests as soon as possible

2) read as much as you can on possible causes (Hans' articles are a great start) and start your journey towards healing

Good luck!

meatbag

I’m a 28 yo male. 5 foot 10, 180lbs. I’ve had sore and puffy nipples for the last week. I can squeeze a tiny drop of dark brown fluid from one nipple. Although I’ve only done this once as I don’t want to aggravate the issue further.

I have so far used exemestane at 12.5mg ED (Pfizer) for 3 successive days with no noticeable change except drier skin on my face and scalp. I have also used metergoline from idealabs at up to 8 drops so just under 4mg (felt a little bit of relief from this but only lasted a few hours). Oh and used tocovit at 10 drops in the am 10 drops in the pm and felt nothing from this.

I have increased my dairy intake massively within the last month but all low fat with the exception of parmigiano-reggiano. Could the dairy be spiking my estrogen/prolactin?

Diet is as follows:
2 pints orange juice
4 pints skimmed milk with coffee and sugar
1.5 pints coke (regular sugar version)
3 boiled eggs
30g lamb liver
Big bowl of cherries, mangoes and small amount 0% fat Greek yoghurt
1 carrot
40g parmigiano-reggiano
8 medjoul dates
Lots of salt

Also supplementing 35mcg t3 split up throughout the day. 40mcg t4 at night. B vitamin complex, D3/k2, 400mg magnesium glycinate and 350mg aspirin 3 x daily

@Hans @haidut and anyone else any ideas would be very much appreciated
are you able to go to a doctor and get blood work?

OP
G

giacomo

Has this happened to you before?

If you've only had it for a week I would think there is great hope of solving your issue, provided you act quickly.

I don't think you can expect significant improvement in just a few days, and I also don't recommend that you keep using exemestane at such a high dose.

My gynecomastia slightly improved within a few weeks on cabergoline, which is extremely good at lowering prolactin (I have bloodworks to prove it). However, it has its dangers too and I would only take a small dose a couple of times a week.

At the end of the day though, no hormonal drug can fix your issue; you have to look into what is causing you to have high prolactin.

The most logical steps would be:

1) get full blood tests as soon as possible

2) read as much as you can on possible causes (Hans' articles are a great start) and start your journey towards healing

Good luck!
Thanks for this. My nipples have sometimes felt a tiny bit sore in the past but always went away within a couple of days.

OP
G

giacomo

are you able to go to a doctor and get blood work?
I’m in the UK so going through the NHS would take months. I’m looking at getting private blood work done now. Reading through threads here as to what best to get tested. Any suggestions would be very welcome.

One thing I did forget to mention is that I’m also a relatively new father (6 month old) and I’ve seen a few articles state that new fathers often have higher estrogen and prolactin and lower testosterone than non fathers. Regardless I’m not willing to accept lactating!

meatbag

I’m in the UK so going through the NHS would take months. I’m looking at getting private blood work done now. Reading through threads here as to what best to get tested. Any suggestions would be very welcome.

One thing I did forget to mention is that I’m also a relatively new father (6 month old) and I’ve seen a few articles state that new fathers often have higher estrogen and prolactin and lower testosterone than non fathers. Regardless I’m not willing to accept lactating!
Yeah, getting your prolactin checked would be good. Have you ever had your vitamin d and TSH measured?

what are your temperature and pulse rate?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom