Tyromix And Anrdosterone

seraph94

I am a bit confused, that's why, I created this thread if someone can give useful information.
I am 25 years old male and suspicious that I am hypothyroid for quite long time. I remember starting from as early as, 3-4 years ago till today I struggle with low energy levels and 8 or more hours of sleep was not enough for me. That time I was 21-22 years old.
And starting from 3 years ago I realized that I have varicocele on left side which was grade 1. (now it is grade 3) I am not sure about the exact relationship between varicocele and low energy levels.
Starting from 1 month ago I learned about Buteyko method and bought Frolov device and started 30 minutes daily exercises. I think as a result of this, I have almost not any strong pain related to varicocele. (very rarely during the day little uncomfortable feeling around pelvic area.)
Just for information, I also have gastrointestinal issues for 3 years, sometimes experiencing acid reflux in the mornings. And recently, I started to be very suspicious of intestinal issues for being the cause of varicocele. (Whenever I overeat, I start to have pain and after going to the bathroom I feel almost total relief and general relaxation in body.)
3 days ago my orders of Ocotillo and Pine pollen tincture arrived which I ordered 20 days ago and I started to use them according to instructions. I read here some comments about Ocotillo being strong pelvic decongestant and possibility of success with varicocele. And about Pine pollen tincture, I read in other forum, as it is being effective in increasing testosterone levels and androgen production with its phytoandrogens. I think it is too early to tell something about their effects yet.

I am quite new to Peat’s teachings but as I read several books about Buteyko method and watched his own interviews and lectures on youtube, I’ve found strong correlation among several ideas of Ray and Buteyko, CO2 topic being the strongest point.
I am also suspicious that I have increased estrogen levels because of sensitive nipples. I barely have some body fat, as I have slim, athletic body with little but lean muscle mass. However, because of sensitive nipples and varicocele, I think there is very high probability of increased estrogen levels.
And as I understand from Peat’s approach that, supplementing with thyroid (not sure just T3 or T4:T3 combination such as in Thyromix) will convert estrogen into something non-toxic and useful for the body. In my opinion my hypothyroidism may play a big role in build up of higher estrogen levels.

As a result, I want to start using Thyromix for some time in order to increase overall metabolism and get rid of estrogen, plus androsterone for increasing effectiveness of estrogen detoxification and promoting androgen production. (I already use Ocotillo and Pine pollen and plan to use androsterone and Thyromix after 20-30 days, as it will take that much time for shipping)
I would like to hear your ideas, suggestions and if any, questions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals