Biggest Drivers Of Testosterone

Austin Resch

300 is a very low level of Testosterone for a man in his early 30's...

Everything stated above sounds like solid advice, especially that from Hans.

Cortisol is Testosterone and progesterone's antithesis... However when it's elevated as on hypogonadism there have to be underlying issues causing the state of elevated metabolic catabolism and hyper excitation to cope and maintain homeostasis... What is your bodyfat % in proportion to muscle? You should first focus on the stress in your life that you've adapted (or maladapted) to before anything.

You've been given the best advice regarding diet and stress management, spend more time outdoors and once everything is optimal you wish to take the recovery a step further I would advice.

At least 3000 calories
At least 8.5 hours of sleep.
Pregnenolone 10mg daily
DHEA 4 mg daily
Progesterone 6mg daily.
Aspirin 81mg
As much time outdoors as possible and socialize, it's very androgenic to be social in a coherent way.
Regarding the recommendation for aspirin, would this typically be an every day thing? What has been your experience with it? Is there any reason using salicylic acid USP instead of aspirin, would be better?

SonOfEurope

Regarding the recommendation for aspirin, would this typically be an every day thing? What has been your experience with it? Is there any reason using salicylic acid USP instead of aspirin, would be better?

For some time I did use it daily but the blood thinning effects eventually build up to a point where I needed a fuller spectrum of Vitamin K, C, and Glycine I could not entirely get my hands on.

Aspirin's Counter-Estrogenic and pro-respiration effects can be achieved by a medium dose (650mg) once or twice weekly, it's in a study somewhere in the forum I think from 2017 or 18, it's just not good to ignore Vitamins K, C and gelatin, I recommend Vitamin C from fruit rather than supps and you can to some extent reduce Stomach irritation by dissolving it in warm water, I sometimes dissolve it in coffee + gelatin.

Pure SA would be harsher on the gut, I'd micx it with Baking soda to make it easier on the stomach.

I've never tried topical aspirin.

Last edited:

Austin Resch

For some time I did use it daily but the blood thinning effects eventually build up to a point where I needed a fuller spectrum of Vitamin K, C, and Glycine I could not entirely get my hands on.

Aspirin's Counter-Estrogenic and pro-respiration effects can be achieved by a medium dose (650mg) once or twice weekly, it's in a study somewhere in the forum I think from 2017 or 18, it's just not good to ignore Vitamins K, C and gelatin, I recommend Vitamin C from fruit rather than supps and you can to some extent reduce Stomach irritation by dissolving it in warm water, I sometimes dissolve it in coffee + gelatin.

Pure SA would be harsher on the gut, I'd micx it with Baking soda to make it easier on the stomach.

I've never tried topical aspirin.
Thanks for the reply! I have in the past used pure ascorbic acid, between 1-5g per day, dry scoop then chase, and have not found any stomach irritation/discomfort, even when taken away from meals. I have Thorne K/D liquid that Ive been using orally and topically (2-8drops/day), as well as some gelatin (1-3tbs/week, not sure if this is enough).

I have tried to find more info on RPs take on aspirin compared to pure salicylic acid USP (orally, or topically) but havent had much luck. I was thinking since its the active ingredient in aspirin it might be a better option to use (avoid fillers, less expensive over time, etc.), assuming it is diluted/dissolved in water as to not irritate the stomach, and maybe even taken after meals.

rei

tribulus should be one of the best supplements (not nutrition or lifestyle) that directly increase T (among the other beneficial effects that make the increase in T that much more noticeable)

Frankdee20

I’m inclined to agree DHEA is likely one of the best OTC things for this.... Unless you want to do the Examastane, Clomid, and HCG route.... nobody should have to go around with a T level of 300. The question is should one take DHEA orally, sublingual or topical ?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals