Increase Masculinity, Decrease Femininity

GelatinGoblin

Oh yes so I was talking about your brain. This is the most crucial bit but it will fall into place if everything else does.

---------

So to summarise, I've got some serious words for ya, and some notes on the nature of T that you can't really find elsewhere.

Forget everything you've learned about T. Forget Anabolic men. Forget everything and let's start from the start.

T is the biological expression of masculinity. Growth hormone is it's little brother. The earlier you are exposed to T the greater effect it has.

Prenatal - large effect. Crazy large effect. Changes the fundamental being of the organism.

Childhood - large effect. Changes the development of the organism.

Pubertal - moderate effect. Changes the structure of the organism.

Adulthood - low effect. Changes the propensity of the organism to express itself in certain ways.

That being said, it is still worthwhile to maximise T in adulthood but the way you are going about it is wrong.

T increases to fill the capacity of the organism. The organism always produces the maximum amount of T it can given its own environmental and structural limitations. Think about this - if T is unanimously beneficial for an organism, why haven't we all evolved to have crazy amounts of T and be superhuman?

If you try and directly increase the T of an organism, you are going to get side effects. If you are producing X amount of T, and producing some amount more than X would be unanimously beneficial for the organism, the organism would already be producing that amount more than X.

The following will either have side effects which come in two flavours - the T damaging the body (balding, acne, joints that **** up because the muscles become too strong) or the body compensating to keep T lower (boobies, breast buds and high estrogen, high cortisol such as bloated face, fatness).

All these will do that:
- herbs (lmao)
- ingesting superphysiological amounts of nutrients (ie supplementation)
- doing steroids.

Sleep and diet will help but many orders of magnitude less than you think it will. As long as you sleep well (avoid blue light, same time every night, no alarm, sleep as much as you can) all is good there.

Food matters far, far less than everyone thinks as long as you a) eat enough of it and b) eat ***t that you like and tastes good and c) cook meals yourself from scratch and d) use animal fat instead of vegetable/coconut oil. These are in decreasing order of importance.

Apart from you can eat ******* and it doesn't matter.

Also, **** herbs and **** all supplements. Don't take them.

-----

Lol at your entire post, this isn't misc. or lookism.net.

GreekDemiGod

One last thing: the hardest erection I've ever had didn't come from pills. I was two or three days into clean eating (cooking everything from scratch with 1 ingredient food).
inb4 clean eating beens cooked in PUFA and a flax-seed smoothie:expressionless::expressionless:
Clean eating..it's a meaningless word. Doesn't mean anything these days.
This started off as an interesting thread, too bad @Perseus is not active anymore.

Some thoughts

• Become a high-energy, high-dopamine guy
    • not serotonin / stress energy, but calm, collected, powerful energy.
    • having high-energy, a lust for life makes you a memorable man.
    • optimize metabolism (thyroid function) to the max
    • optimize Dopamine and androgens
    • have a dominant personality. Be a man of gravity. This is all psychological.
  • Physique
    • get to 10-14% bodyfat while having significant muscle mass. focus should be on shoulder and arms development, for the most aesthetically pleasing phisique. Anyone can have an alpha body (or make his body more alpha than it is by default)that commands respect. You've got no excuse here
    • don't over emphasize chest development. You want slim waist, big arms and wide shoulders
    • emphasize traps and neck, on top of shoulders and arms.
    • train for size, not for strength
Feminine traits that you must get rid of if you have them:
  • anxiety, stuttering, any kind of mental ilnesseses is beta by nature. It means you don't dominate the world, but the world dominates you.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

inb4 clean eating beens cooked in PUFA and a flax-seed smoothie:expressionless::expressionless:
Clean eating..it's a meaningless word. Doesn't mean anything these days.
This started off as an interesting thread, too bad @Perseus is not active anymore.

Some thoughts

• Become a high-energy, high-dopamine guy
    • having high-energy, a lust for life makes you a memorable man.
    • optimize metabolism (thyroid function) to the max
    • optimize Dopamine and androgens
    • have a dominant personality. Be a man of gravity. This is all psychological.
  • Physique
    • get to 10-14% bodyfat while having significant muscle mass. focus should be on shoulder and arms development, for the most aesthetically pleasing phisique. Anyone can have an alpha body (or make his body more alpha than it is by default)that commands respect. You've got no excuse here
    • don't over emphasize chest development. You want slim waist, big arms and wide shoulders
    • emphasize traps and neck, on top of shoulders and arms.
    • train for size, not for strength
Feminine traits that you must get rid of if you have them:
  • anxiety, stuttering, any kind of mental ilnesseses is beta by nature. It means you don't dominate the world, but the world dominates you.
You sound like you have a mommy complex. Gaia dominates and swallows you unless you can yield your penile sword against the world! Rah!

LUH 3417

Sustain your opininon
Dominating the world is one of the most beta and mentally ill things once can aspire towards. I’d like to remind you that Ray considers mental androgyny to be a characteristic of the most highly creative individuals.

GreekDemiGod

@raysputin My definition of dominating the world:
  • being assertive, living life on your own terms
  • live life by your own design
  • believing that you can achieve everything you desire (the opposite of learned helplessness)
  • not being inhibited by others or by women.
  • unapologetic sexuality.
  • being skilled at socializing and seduction

LUH 3417

• believing that you can achieve everything you desire (the opposite of learned helplessness)
The same values could be ascribed to females. That’s my point about the fault in your thinking. Do you want to date helpless women? I think it’s more about a dance, an exchange, reciprocity, change through process. Sexuality is about feeling. Dominating the world just sounds really pathological but your wording may just be a result of English not being your native language.

mrchibbs

The same values could be ascribed to females. That’s my point about the fault in your thinking. Do you want to date helpless women? I think it’s more about a dance, an exchange, reciprocity, change through process. Sexuality is about feeling. Dominating the world just sounds really pathological but your wording may just be a result of English not being your native language.

@GreekDemiGod Yeah I sort of agree with @raysputin here. I enjoy our conversations bro, and I think every point you describe is part of the characteristics of a healthy individuals with high metabolic rate, both men and female. Maybe it's your terminology of ''dominating'' that needs reevaluating because otherwise what you describe is definitely the definition of a person fulfilling his/her potential. That being said, I don't think a physiology of ''dominance'' is really what you're describing. To me, and I've expanded on this in another thread a truly healthy man will have high T, high androstenedione, high DHT and also high progesterone.

I think our conceptions of what being masculine is have been influenced by men with big muscles and testosterone, but high aromatization and estrogen. Estrogen is excitatory and creates aggression and ''alpha'' behaviour in many studies, but it's really not the type of drive which defines really successful people. I think progesterone exerts a powerful, almost sedative effect on the nervous system and calms the organism, and also prevents aromatization and estrogen dominance. I think its also shifts the balance towards greater ability to feel, and this is what makes us sexual/sensual beings.

In this state, accompanied with high endogenous gonadal levels of T and DHT, a man can be all the things you mention, without the aggressiveness/dominance we often associate with alpha males. In my experience true ''alpha'' males are assertive, but never aggressive, and they are like magnets for people and ideas and life in general.

T

TheBeard

You sound like you have a mommy complex.

He does.

And it's quite amusing to see he himself is far from having accomplished any of his aesthetic recommendations.
He looks skinny and androgen deprived

T

TheBeard

Dominating the world is one of the most beta and mentally ill things once can aspire towards. I’d like to remind you that Ray considers mental androgyny to be a characteristic of the most highly creative individuals.

Exactly.
Pretty outdated idea of what masculinity encompasses

T

TheBeard

Great point

T

TheBeard

@TheBeard Enlighten us with your androgen enriched self picture.

Why would you care?
I thought you strived to be "assertive" and "not inhibited by other men"?
You're going to let a stranger over the internet dictate what you should think now?
I'm disappointed...

SonOfEurope

1) Plenty of Daylight, The Sun is in every Ancient culture the epitome of Masculinity and it wasn't for no reason, breath fresh air away from smog and pollution.

2) Maintain a steady Sleep schedule.

3) This beats them all, GO OUT AND SOCIALIZE WITH PEOPLE, express your opinion and make yourself understood without violence, socialize with women it's not about getting laid on the first date and degrading them to feel "Alpha " (which had many wrong interpretations) it's about getting into it but from the beginning be prepared to not get past the friend zone.. This does not make you less of a man just inexperienced or unlucky... It might be her problem not yours, you'll gain experience and confidence .

Respect you physique so others respect you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals