Increase Masculinity, Decrease Femininity

Jsaute21

Eat a shitload of meat, eggs, fruit, and starch. Get some sun, exercise.

The reason why your training progress is so slow is because your diet sucks. Once you provide your body with superfluous amounts of protein and carbs along with the other micronutrients that are found in meat, fruit, and starch, strength and confidence explodes.

And none of that restaurant ***t food, learn to cook your own beef/pork/chicken, rice, potatoes, buy your own fruit and oj, and explore from there.

You can mess around with hormones and supps, they definitely can add an edge, but if you don't get the fundamental basics of diet correct you won't improve.

Well said. Not eating out often is huge. I eat out 1-2 meals a week typically thats it. I can handle 3-4 out max. Any more than that and i notice feeling sluggish from the PUFA's and other crap laced in the food.

Mauritio

I encourage you to read Ray's articles. You won't get a direct answer from doing this but it will give you the knowledge (eventually) to piece things together on your own.
Yes , it is all going to make sense, or at least more sense after some time... The protocol is that there is no protocol.

Mauritio

If I was you I would try Pregnenolone with an aromatase inhibitor like androsterone or even exemestane if you want to go that far. Pregnenolone with low aromatase is a big "Testosterone agonist" and most of your symptoms sound like low testosterone / high estrogen.

For me when I lower my estrogen I get a surge of motivation and just do things that piled up.
It is unclear to me if it is through lower estrogen or indirectly higher Testosterone though.

olive

Take 5mg exemestane ED
Take 60mg raloxifene AM/PM for three months or until lumps under nipples disappear

Avoid dairy, the increase in estrogen and prolactin will only make the gyno worse
Spend time in the sun everyday
Be active everyday; skip rope, heavy deadlifts, sprints, chin ups
Track your food with chronometer; ensure you’re eating sufficient amounts of zinc, copper, potassium, B family, vitamins a/c/e/k
Eat 4-5g of carbs per kg of body weight
Maintain a 1-2:1 ratio of glucose:fructose
Eat 1g of protein per kg of body weight
Avoid gluten
Avoid soy
Eat plenty of green leafy veg for calcium
Eat oysters for zinc
Eat grass fed red meat and shellfish for protein
Eat tropical fruits for carbs; pineapple, papaya, mango, apricots
Eat saturated fats; cocoa, coconut, grass fed butter, palm
Drink coffee
Sleep 8+ hours a night
Go to bed the same time each night
Wake with the sun, not with an alarm

Stop eating so many eggs, too high in Lineolic Acid to consume more than one per day
Stop supplementing with tryptophan

Runenight201

Well said. Not eating out often is huge. I eat out 1-2 meals a week typically thats it. I can handle 3-4 out max. Any more than that and i notice feeling sluggish from the PUFA's and other crap laced in the food.

Every starch has vegetable oil added to it, so it takes finding restaurants that don’t do that, which is almost impossible. I do think Japanese restaurants just use boiled white rice, so these may be safe.

Another safe bet is to stick to just grilled meat and soda/fruit juice when eating out.

I feel better from eating McDoubles and fruit punch from McDonald’s than eating a “healthy” chipotle bowl...their rice is poisonous. I do have to try a riceless bowl, but the amount of meat I eat in a sitting is fairly high. I tend not to eat out just to be economical.

tankasnowgod

I'm aware of PUFAs being bad; the blog that I used to read (Anabolic Men) mentioned that saturated fat and MUFAs were the good stuff (i.e. butter, olive oil, coconut oil, etc.), and that PUFAs / trans-fats are garbage. I eat many eggs as I am aware of cholesterol being the building block of testosterone.

Funny thing, "Trans Fats Are Bad" is something that is almost universally claimed in both Mainstream and Alternative nutrition advice. Peat actually remarked that some of the Trans Fats can have beneficial functions. That caused me to dig a bit, and all the research is either observational, or used "partially hydrogenated" oils, which obviously contain Trans Fats..... but also a fair amount of PUFA. Trans Fats mostly act like Saturated Fats. After pouring through all the studies I could find, I came to the conclusion that Trans Fats themselves are likely better that either MUFA or PUFA, and that in all the studies, they were actually a marker for higher PUFA intakes. Now we see most oils that used to have some degree of hydrogenation have been replaced with even more PUFA rich oil.

Unfortunately, I think the war on Trans Fats and Hydrogenation has lead people and restaurants using even more PUFA rich un-hydrogenated oils, which is probably worse for health than the partially hydrogenated versions of the same oil. If they had simply gone back to tallow or coconut oil, things would have been better all around.

In other words, I think any of the highly saturated fats are superior to PUFA fats. Full Hydrogenation likely yields a superior fat than partial, and partial better than high PUFA oils.

But, this point is likely just academic at this point. Butter and Coconut Oil are always going to be superior to Partially Hydrogenated Soybean or Cottonseed Oil, and you just don't see too much hydrogenation in fats that are already saturated (except fully hydrogenated Coconut Oil, which is still hard to find).

Aymen

Funny thing, "Trans Fats Are Bad" is something that is almost universally claimed in both Mainstream and Alternative nutrition advice. Peat actually remarked that some of the Trans Fats can have beneficial functions. That caused me to dig a bit, and all the research is either observational, or used "partially hydrogenated" oils, which obviously contain Trans Fats..... but also a fair amount of PUFA. Trans Fats mostly act like Saturated Fats. After pouring through all the studies I could find, I came to the conclusion that Trans Fats themselves are likely better that either MUFA or PUFA, and that in all the studies, they were actually a marker for higher PUFA intakes. Now we see most oils that used to have some degree of hydrogenation have been replaced with even more PUFA rich oil.

Unfortunately, I think the war on Trans Fats and Hydrogenation has lead people and restaurants using even more PUFA rich un-hydrogenated oils, which is probably worse for health than the partially hydrogenated versions of the same oil. If they had simply gone back to tallow or coconut oil, things would have been better all around.

In other words, I think any of the highly saturated fats are superior to PUFA fats. Full Hydrogenation likely yields a superior fat than partial, and partial better than high PUFA oils.

But, this point is likely just academic at this point. Butter and Coconut Oil are always going to be superior to Partially Hydrogenated Soybean or Cottonseed Oil, and you just don't see too much hydrogenation in fats that are already saturated (except fully hydrogenated Coconut Oil, which is still hard to find).
nice , i bought a chocolate that contains Partially Hydrogenated Palm oil , i thought it was palm kernel oil but i was wrong , my question is does eating a little from this chocolate is safe or not because i,m worried a bit about the PUFA in that oil.

tankasnowgod

nice , i bought a chocolate that contains Partially Hydrogenated Palm oil , i thought it was palm kernel oil but i was wrong , my question is does eating a little from this chocolate is safe or not because i,m worried a bit about the PUFA in that oil.

Palm Oil is pretty saturated to begin with. I would think it's pretty safe.

steel_reserve

The manliest point in my life was when I was on DIM.

It was literally, "So this is what it's like."

I had to stop because it exacerbated my heart's salt sensitivity.

olive

The manliest point in my life was when I was on DIM.

It was literally, "So this is what it's like."

I had to stop because it exacerbated my heart's salt sensitivity.
DIM is a horrible supplant, thyroid antagonist and androgen antagonist. It literally is the opposite of what a manly supplement would be like. It blocks androgens from binding to receptors.

steel_reserve

For the first time in my life I had muscles, devastating boners, prefluid that poured, libido + lightening bolts to my frenelum, a natural change in my posture stance and confidence.

Too bad it almost killed me.

RisingSun

About milk: I was wondering whether or not that didn't contribute to giving me the gyno that I'm trying to get rid of. I had a "bulking" stage where I drank a liter of milk per day with added whey, and I remember reading somewhere that milk is thought to be oestrogenic (is this wrong?); I put two and two together and stopped drinking milk. Then again, my gyno's still here so perhaps it had nothing to do with milk, so I guess I might as well start drinking it again. I have to admit I'm pretty clueless as to how I got these lumps. I also have some suspicions towards the KSM-66 (ashwagandha) that I was taking for a long time, stopped taking that too in case it was the culprit. There was also a time when I took some MK-677 (ibutamoren); I know, that was dumb of me. I stopped taking it when I learned that growth hormone worsens gyno. Although it likely worsened it, I don't know whether or not it was the cause of its appearance in the first place. I think they were already puffy before. I hope the pansterone / androsterone / kuinone I ordered will help reduce it and not worsen it. I'm really putting a lot of hope in these products.

If you were drinking pasteurized commercial milk, I am not surprised you got gyno. Nothing to do with raw whole milk.

About MK677, the rise in cortisol and prolactin is transient and within normal ranges, so it's not the culprit. If anything, the IGF-1 increase would lead to tissue growth, which wouldn't be an estrogen driven gyno, and you would need far greater amounts of IGF-1 than you can achieve with MK677 for that to happen

OP
Perseus

Perseus

Thank you for the new replies. It is all very helpful.

Aymen

DIM is a horrible supplant, thyroid antagonist and androgen antagonist. It literally is the opposite of what a manly supplement would be like. It blocks androgens from binding to receptors.
Yes , it 's not good to use a DIM supplement , but if you eat some crucifious vegetables like cauliflower or broccoli , it lowers estrogen , but too much will increase it .

joaonoch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is hilarious. No really. This is the classic story. You are truly working against your own genetics/development.

And forget about your high IQ, analytical mind being 'masculine'. This trait is (obviously) more often found in men than women, but it in itself is not a masculine trait per se. PM me if you want me to explain, but you can probably already feel this deep down.

Let me tell you this: you are ****88. But I like the way your mind is, so I'm going to give you my two cents on the issue.

Your issues:

Bone wise: weak lower third (chin and jaw), weak brow ridge, small head, low shoulder-hip ratio, high 2d:4d ratio, thin wrists, maybe thin/small hands and feet as well.

Although you haven't specified, you probably have a shitty maxilla and gonial angle.

Are you short? That's an issue. Can't fix that either.

Bone wise (solutions): surgery can do a lot of these, especially the facial ones. Just google, say, clavicle lengthening surgery. You've mentioned your growth plates have closed but bones do still remodel themselves after adulthood, and proper steroid use for years has been known to (for example) enlarge and masculine people's mandibles (jaw/chin). And continuous stress on say, the arms and hands will eventually enlarge the bones of the wrist and hands. Bones grow when they are being chronically loaded. Consistent heavy lifting will do this.

Another way to chronically load bones is to increase the musculature. Hence when you grow your muscles the bones that the muscles are attached to will grow as well.

But it takes a while, that's all. Years.

We're getting ahead of ourselves.

More of your issues:

Miscellaneous:

Small **** and balls. **** length and girth can be fixed with a pump if your responsible. Balls nah.

High voice. Surgery. Smoking.

Not hairy: I don't know how to fix this.

And finally,

Brain issues:

When you were born and raised, something happened and you had vastly insufficient prenatal and developmental testosterone. You somehow missed out or half-completed puberty, hence your body is only partially masculinised.

Well your brain only got partially masculinised as well. The architecture of the brain is a morbid mix of part man and part woman.

But if you a) identify as a male and b) are exclusively attracted to females then that's all we need!

**** I need to go but I have a lot more to say later. Best of luck and be sure to await a part 2 because I'm nowhere near done.

joaonoch

Sorry I forgot about your muscles. You've got two issues. You can't grow musculature and you can't gain strength. You've heard this is due to low circulating T but don't forget you also have low androgen receptor density in your muscles. Which people don't really talk about (there's no way to fix that as far as I'm aware of). And you probably have a high proportion of slow-twitch fibers (not fast twitch) which is caused by low prenatal/childhood T. That can be fixed through consistent heavy lifting but it sets you at a disadvantage when compared with people who are the other way around.

joaonoch

Oh yes so I was talking about your brain. This is the most crucial bit but it will fall into place if everything else does.

---------

So to summarise, I've got some serious words for ya, and some notes on the nature of T that you can't really find elsewhere.

Forget everything you've learned about T. Forget Anabolic men. Forget everything and let's start from the start.

T is the biological expression of masculinity. Growth hormone is it's little brother. The earlier you are exposed to T the greater effect it has.

Prenatal - large effect. Crazy large effect. Changes the fundamental being of the organism.

Childhood - large effect. Changes the development of the organism.

Pubertal - moderate effect. Changes the structure of the organism.

Adulthood - low effect. Changes the propensity of the organism to express itself in certain ways.

That being said, it is still worthwhile to maximise T in adulthood but the way you are going about it is wrong.

T increases to fill the capacity of the organism. The organism always produces the maximum amount of T it can given its own environmental and structural limitations. Think about this - if T is unanimously beneficial for an organism, why haven't we all evolved to have crazy amounts of T and be superhuman?

If you try and directly increase the T of an organism, you are going to get side effects. If you are producing X amount of T, and producing some amount more than X would be unanimously beneficial for the organism, the organism would already be producing that amount more than X.

The following will either have side effects which come in two flavours - the T damaging the body (balding, acne, joints that **** up because the muscles become too strong) or the body compensating to keep T lower (boobies, breast buds and high estrogen, high cortisol such as bloated face, fatness).

All these will do that:
- herbs (lmao)
- ingesting superphysiological amounts of nutrients (ie supplementation)
- doing steroids.

Sleep and diet will help but many orders of magnitude less than you think it will. As long as you sleep well (avoid blue light, same time every night, no alarm, sleep as much as you can) all is good there.

Food matters far, far less than everyone thinks as long as you a) eat enough of it and b) eat ***t that you like and tastes good and c) cook meals yourself from scratch and d) use animal fat instead of vegetable/coconut oil. These are in decreasing order of importance.

Apart from you can eat ******* and it doesn't matter.

Also, **** herbs and **** all supplements. Don't take them.

-----

joaonoch

Sorry I accidentally pressed enter but the best part is yet to come so bear with me.

joaonoch

So now we get to the good parts.

1. Do mild roids. 100 ml of test. enanthate a week is good but do your research and make sure you have an aromatase inhibitor on hand.

2. Do a lot of fukin exercise. Heavy **** lifting compound moves low rep and high weight. Most days a week if you are up for it.

-----

Lifestyle. I have some miscellaneous pieces of advice that you can take or leave but i thought I'd leave them here anyway in case your interested.

Get a job where you do manual labour for most of the day, with men (not women).

Don't be friends with women (this is a temporary measure, at far higher levels of T this is bad advice) and as your T levels go up, ditch your old male friends for ones that are more masculine.

Go out at least twice a week (clubbing or to bars) and hit on chicks. You're 23 for ***** sake. Learn game.

Imitate your higher T peers even when they are dumber than you.

Smoke. Tobacco. Weed.

Watch zyzz.

Do sport. As you get fit it would be good for you to be part of two kinds of sports - a team contact sport with an emphasis on fast twitch fibers (rugby or Aussie rules footy if your in Australia) and an individual fighting sport (boxing, mma, etc). This is important for you to make friends.

Getting to a respectable level in a sport from scratch is going to be very fukin hard, but it's fukin achieveable and in your quest for masculinity it's one of the easier thing you'll do.

We live in a world that is quickly androgynising itself biologically (endocrine disruptors) and societally (feminism).

When you were conceived God decided to curse you with low T, prenatally and through your childhood.

But at the same time we live in a world that it is more possible through surgery, exogenous hormones and other means to craft your own dent into the world and reject your supposed fate.

To do is to fight modern society and reject academia, the left and our modern institutions that tell you otherwise.

Understand that in a few generations, you will be one of the highest T males there is as our society androgynises itself into extinction.

If you do everything I say and grind and hustle like a dog and still find yourself like you are right now, feel free to kill yourself in the name of eugenics.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals