Increase Masculinity, Decrease Femininity

joaonoch

And good luck I'm rooting for you. Pm me about anything if you want I'm happy to tell you more.

fradon

PS: although I'm not particularly worried about the size of my penis, if anybody has knowledge on ways to increase length and girth, please feel free to contribute. "Every little helps" as they say. I am aware that there are mechanical ways such as jelqing and a special pump designed for PE, but I am also aware of their potential dangers. It might be something I will keep in mind and perhaps do in the future but right now I'll avoid those particular methods until I'm positively sure about the balance between risk and reward.

Will applying any of the products mentioned in the OP, directly on the penis, have any particular effect in enlarging the penis, or am I better off just applying those products to the scrotum as recommended?
eating chilli pepper may increase penis size by increasing blood flow to the genitals. an experiment done with rats showed increase gential size from rates who ate peppers. personally peppers have increases the size of my testicles. i'm currently at the habanero level.

OP
Perseus

Perseus

eating chilli pepper may increase penis size by increasing blood flow to the genitals. an experiment done with rats showed increase gential size from rates who ate peppers. personally peppers have increases the size of my testicles. i'm currently at the habanero level.

That's nice, I actually quite like chili peppers and spicy food in general.

RisingSun

So now we get to the good parts.

1. Do mild roids. 100 ml of test. enanthate a week is good but do your research and make sure you have an aromatase inhibitor on hand.

2. Do a lot of fukin exercise. Heavy **** lifting compound moves low rep and high weight. Most days a week if you are up for it.

-----

Lifestyle. I have some miscellaneous pieces of advice that you can take or leave but i thought I'd leave them here anyway in case your interested.

Get a job where you do manual labour for most of the day, with men (not women).

Don't be friends with women (this is a temporary measure, at far higher levels of T this is bad advice) and as your T levels go up, ditch your old male friends for ones that are more masculine.

Go out at least twice a week (clubbing or to bars) and hit on chicks. You're 23 for ***** sake. Learn game.

Imitate your higher T peers even when they are dumber than you.

Smoke. Tobacco. Weed.

Watch zyzz.

Do sport. As you get fit it would be good for you to be part of two kinds of sports - a team contact sport with an emphasis on fast twitch fibers (rugby or Aussie rules footy if your in Australia) and an individual fighting sport (boxing, mma, etc). This is important for you to make friends.

Getting to a respectable level in a sport from scratch is going to be very fukin hard, but it's fukin achieveable and in your quest for masculinity it's one of the easier thing you'll do.

We live in a world that is quickly androgynising itself biologically (endocrine disruptors) and societally (feminism).

When you were conceived God decided to curse you with low T, prenatally and through your childhood.

But at the same time we live in a world that it is more possible through surgery, exogenous hormones and other means to craft your own dent into the world and reject your supposed fate.

To do is to fight modern society and reject academia, the left and our modern institutions that tell you otherwise.

Understand that in a few generations, you will be one of the highest T males there is as our society androgynises itself into extinction.

If you do everything I say and grind and hustle like a dog and still find yourself like you are right now, feel free to kill yourself in the name of eugenics.

You probably meant 100mg of test per week (which is around 1/2 a ml per week), but who knows, given the amount of bro-science you spew.

100mg/week will put most people at around 600ng/dl, which most people already have as a base level.

Where are you getting at with this kind of advice?

RisingSun

1. Do mild roids. 100 ml of test. enanthate a week is good but do your research and make sure you have an aromatase inhibitor on hand.

2. Do a lot of fukin exercise. Heavy **** lifting compound moves low rep and high weight. Most days a week if you are up for it.

-----

Lifestyle. I have some miscellaneous pieces of advice that you can take or leave but i thought I'd leave them here anyway in case your interested.

Don't be friends with women (this is a temporary measure, at far higher levels of T this is bad advice) and as your T levels go up, ditch your old male friends for ones that are more masculine.

Go out at least twice a week (clubbing or to bars) and hit on chicks. You're 23 for ***** sake. Learn game.

Smoke. Tobacco. Weed.

Watch zyzz.

Do sport. As you get fit it would be good for you to be part of two kinds of sports - a team contact sport with an emphasis on fast twitch fibers (rugby or Aussie rules footy if your in Australia) and an individual fighting sport (boxing, mma, etc). This is important for you to make friends.

Getting to a respectable level in a sport from scratch is going to be very fukin hard, but it's fukin achieveable and in your quest for masculinity it's one of the easier thing you'll do.

We live in a world that is quickly androgynising itself biologically (endocrine disruptors) and societally (feminism).

When you were conceived God decided to curse you with low T, prenatally and through your childhood.

But at the same time we live in a world that it is more possible through surgery, exogenous hormones and other means to craft your own dent into the world and reject your supposed fate.

To do is to fight modern society and reject academia, the left and our modern institutions that tell you otherwise.

Understand that in a few generations, you will be one of the highest T males there is as our society androgynises itself into extinction.

If you do everything I say and grind and hustle like a dog and still find yourself like you are right now, feel free to kill yourself in the name of eugenics.

« Do a lot of fukin exercise »?

If he is already run down and overtraining, that sure is a recipe for failure

joaonoch

« Do a lot of fukin exercise »?

If he is already run down and overtraining, that sure is a recipe for failure

Yeah my bad I mean mg not ml. Also, I said if you are up for it in regards to lifting, I should clarify that if he is not up for it then he shouldn't do it. There was no sign in the OP that he was overtraining, all he said was that he'd been lifting for a while and was still shuit.

Where is the broscience?

joaonoch

And yes from the sounds of it he does not have the same testosterone levels most people have hence the 100mg recommendation. By 'where are you getting at with this kind of advice?' do you mean what direction am I heading or where am I getting it from? @RisingSun

bboone

-----

Smoke. Tobacco. Weed.

Watch zyzz.

are you 12 years old? seriously? you sound like you are reading too much of the wrong blogs lol. genetics are literally everything, and combined with under-eating the reason OP has the problems he does. you could be extremely malnourished, never even tasted meat and still be "high test mogger" or whichever term you use over at lookism dot com simply due to genetic predisposition. it would take active and intense sabotaging in order to **** up your development as much as you seem to think is possible. there are people who have taken actual female hormones throughout their late puberty, gotten off them and still turned "masc". there are actual trannies on HRT who complain that they cant get their total test below 1000 ng/dL lol. genetics are 99.9 %. food intake has some effect but unless you are actively poisoning yourself, they will be minimal

also bro i just checked out your selfies (actively self-doxing isn't very smart) and you look like every other 16 year old out there. unless you have a specific problem you are looking to correct, get off these obscure, neuroticism inducing corners of the internet and take some of your own advice. thinking too much about this ***t isn't good for you

BTW OP don't listen to the people telling you to take prohormones or actual steroids.. i can't even believe how readily this type of advice is thrown around here. just eat more... eat more of everything. more protein, more fat, more carbs, more calories. when you feel up to it, go to the gym and start doing a regular strength training program. the chance of this back firing on you is way higher if you start over-thinking and over-supplementing.

Last edited:

bboone

also, while i do smoke myself and it does increase testosterone, recommending it as a measure for masculinity isnt very clever. OP doesnt sound like he’s genetically predisposed towards robustness so dying from lung cancer isnt gonna increase his chances of becoming a masc alpha god slayer

bboone

@bboone Sorry was the first paragraph sarcasm because I am really not sure.

not at all. idk which part in particular you were referring to but if you are asking whether my claim that ppl drastically overestimate how much they can influence their appearance through minor lifestyle or nutritional alterations was sarcasm then no. some things like going from completely sedentary to lifting could cause a hormonal shift tho

OP
Perseus

Perseus

@bboone thanks, all opinions / advice are welcome. I will very likely not roid unless I'm positively sure that all else has failed, it's really the last thing I would want to do. Don't worry about the smoking part. I'm physically unable to smoke without coughing my lungs out so that's never going to happen.

Absolutely. Mentioned it in the OP though that I'm a NoFapper.

If you date girls things really begin fixing themselves. I’ve seen guys turn his around completely in six months. Taking salsa lessons is a good way to start.

RisingSun

Yeah my bad I mean mg not ml. Also, I said if you are up for it in regards to lifting, I should clarify that if he is not up for it then he shouldn't do it. There was no sign in the OP that he was overtraining, all he said was that he'd been lifting for a while and was still shuit.

Where is the broscience?

All over your interventions

steel_reserve

Wow for a second I thought I was reading a thread on lookism dot com.

One last thing: the hardest erection I've ever had didn't come from pills. I was two or three days into clean eating (cooking everything from scratch with 1 ingredient food).

I felt like it was going to split open.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals