Thyroid Or Coffee(Caffeine) Cause Gynecomastia

I am supplementing with zinc. I was eating beef everyday for a while and it made no different at all.

I’m really clueless to what is causing this imbalance

dude it's got to be something dude. what about vitamin D? are you getting 1kmg of calcium everyday? i think low calcium can do it also. check out this article man.

Hypothyroidism and Stress | Crack Down On These 4 Thyroid-Stress Activators

what about coffee, can you drink coffee? or what about fiber, do you get the carrot everyday or some fiber? i know for a fact fiber can lower estradiol if your body normally doesnt pull it out

OP
A

Abc123

dude it's got to be something dude. what about vitamin D? are you getting 1kmg of calcium everyday? i think low calcium can do it also. check out this article man.

Hypothyroidism and Stress | Crack Down On These 4 Thyroid-Stress Activators

what about coffee, can you drink coffee? or what about fiber, do you get the carrot everyday or some fiber? i know for a fact fiber can lower estradiol if your body normally doesnt pull it out
I get plenty of calcium. Supplement with Vit D and K. I have plenty of fiber. Carrot salad daily. I’ve been through 3 doctors and I’m on my 3rd endocrinologist. And I’ve had no clear answer of what is causing it.

My endo says my SHBG is high because my estradiol is high.

But what’s the reason behind the high estrogen. I’ve been on the tamoxifen for 8 days and no difference. She wants me to stay on it for 3 months and check back with her

LCohen

Your problem is excess estrogen, tamoxifen will carry estrogen to other tissues. It will not reduce estrogen.

Get an AI like exemestane or letrozole..

Arrade

Your problem is excess estrogen, tamoxifen will carry estrogen to other tissues. It will not reduce estrogen.

Get an AI like exemestane or letrozole..
I agree, it just blocks estrogen it won't get rid of it. Tamoxifen is a poor choice in regards to your total health

OP
A

Abc123

I agree, it just blocks estrogen it won't get rid of it. Tamoxifen is a poor choice in regards to your total health
I don’t think the endocrinologist would prescribe me that. Does anyone know where I could purchase it online? Thank you in advance

Arrade

I don’t think the endocrinologist would prescribe me that. Does anyone know where I could purchase it online? Thank you in advance
Most AIs are extremely potent.
Your estrogen does not warrant much action imo.
If you have gyno try topical DHT on the nipples.
I would just lift weights, that lowers estrogen. You’re really not in a bad place there, I wouldn’t try any drugs or hormones.
Also lay off the carrots if you haven’t.

Sorry it’s hard to read on my phone

OP
A

Abc123

Most AIs are extremely potent.
Your estrogen does not warrant much action imo.
If you have gyno try topical DHT on the nipples.
I would just lift weights, that lowers estrogen. You’re really not in a bad place there, I wouldn’t try any drugs or hormones.
Also lay off the carrots if you haven’t.

Sorry it’s hard to read on my phone
I do lift weights 3-4x per week. I even dieted to get leaner but I’m still having the issue. I guess I’ll just have to ride out the tamoxifen for now. I don’t think it will do much for tho

Arrade

I have a friend who use 11-keto-dht on his nipples
Tamoxifen is really bad for your health, and Raloxifeme is much better for gyno.
Im confused because previously you showed a normal estrogen value and now it’s slightly above normal?

OP
A

Abc123

I have a friend who use 11-keto-dht on his nipples
Tamoxifen is really bad for your health, and Raloxifeme is much better for gyno.
Im confuses because previously you showed a normal estrogen value and now it’s slightly above normal?

I was at a lower body fat at the previous labs. I really don’t want to take any hormones outside of what the Endo has me on. As if I need to get survey I’m sure the insurance wouldn’t cover it if I took something not prescribed by the endo

Arrade

I was at a lower body fat at the previous labs. I really don’t want to take any hormones outside of what the Endo has me on. As if I need to get survey I’m sure the insurance wouldn’t cover it if I took something not prescribed by the endo
Tamoxifen doesn’t remove estrogen it blocks it from hitting certain receptors in the body.
Also topical DHT I don’t think would cause much effect systemically
I don’t know why you want to take a drug if you’re only problem is high bf

OP
A

Abc123

Tamoxifen doesn’t remove estrogen it blocks it from hitting certain receptors in the body.
Also topical DHT I don’t think would cause much effect systemically
I don’t know why you want to take a drug if you’re only problem is high bf

I don’t have too high bodyfat but I was thinking if I got leaner it would help with less conversion to estrogen.

It’s really annoying because I don’t know what else to do. I’m thinking the topical DHT may work. But trying to explain that to the endo would be fun

OP
A

Abc123

@Abc123

Can you share with me your most recent bloodwork and the bloodwork right before you had all these issues?

Also how old are you?

Most Recent

July 7, 2018

Total Cholestorol 215 (<200 mg/dL)
HDL 40 (>40 mg/dL)
Triglycerides 70 (<150 mg/dL)
LDL 158
Glucose 67 (65-99 mg/dL)
BUN 18 (7-25 mg/dL)
Creatinine 1.46 (0.60-1.35 mg/dL)
Sodium 144 (135-146 mmol/L)
Potassium 4.6 (3.5-5.3 mmol/L)
Chloride 108 (98-110 mmol/L)
CO2 18 (20-31 mmol/L)
Creatine Kinase 567 (44-196)
Total testosterone 1007 (250-1100)
Free testosterone 69.8 (46-224)
SHBG 79 (10-50)
Albumin 3.7 (3.6-5.1 g/dL)
AFP 3.9 (1.6-4.5)
DHEAS 119 (106-464)
Estrone 58 (< 68)
FSH 4.5 (1.6-8.0 mIU/mL)
LH 5.1 (1.5-9.3 mIU/mL)
Prolactin 6.5 (2.0-18.0 NG/mL)
fT4 0.9 (0.8-1.8)
TSH 5.43 (0.4-4.5)
Estradiol 41 (< 39)
HCG < 2 (<5 mIU/mL)

These labs are from before this issue happened.

Total Test- 1004ng/dL
Free Test- 94.3pg/mL (46.0-224.0)
TSH - 7.38
Free T3 - 3.
SHBG - 59nmol/L
Cholesterol Total - 270mg/dL
HDL - 44mg/dL
LDL - 201mg/dL
Triglycerides - 125mg/dL
Albumin -3.8

My SHBG is always high. DHEA and DHT always low. I’m 32 years old.

Luckytype

Most Recent

July 7, 2018

Total Cholestorol 215 (<200 mg/dL)
HDL 40 (>40 mg/dL)
Triglycerides 70 (<150 mg/dL)
LDL 158
Glucose 67 (65-99 mg/dL)
BUN 18 (7-25 mg/dL)
Creatinine 1.46 (0.60-1.35 mg/dL)
Sodium 144 (135-146 mmol/L)
Potassium 4.6 (3.5-5.3 mmol/L)
Chloride 108 (98-110 mmol/L)
CO2 18 (20-31 mmol/L)
Creatine Kinase 567 (44-196)
Total testosterone 1007 (250-1100)
Free testosterone 69.8 (46-224)
SHBG 79 (10-50)
Albumin 3.7 (3.6-5.1 g/dL)
AFP 3.9 (1.6-4.5)
DHEAS 119 (106-464)
Estrone 58 (< 68)
FSH 4.5 (1.6-8.0 mIU/mL)
LH 5.1 (1.5-9.3 mIU/mL)
Prolactin 6.5 (2.0-18.0 NG/mL)
fT4 0.9 (0.8-1.8)
TSH 5.43 (0.4-4.5)
Estradiol 41 (< 39)
HCG < 2 (<5 mIU/mL)

These labs are from before this issue happened.

Total Test- 1004ng/dL
Free Test- 94.3pg/mL (46.0-224.0)
TSH - 7.38
Free T3 - 3.
SHBG - 59nmol/L
Cholesterol Total - 270mg/dL
HDL - 44mg/dL
LDL - 201mg/dL
Triglycerides - 125mg/dL
Albumin -3.8

My SHBG is always high. DHEA and DHT always low. I’m 32 years old.

When you say "always high" you mean since being medicated or just historically?

Also, labs you mention before the issue are medicated or not medicated?

Arrade

I can’t follow this guy. One the 2nd page his estro was low and now it’s high.
He said he has too high body fat on page 4 and now he doesn’t.
You don’t have to tell the endo anything.

Arrade

Your TSH is even worse now.
Was there a reason you’re not on meds for it?
I would get on T4 and get it below 1

OP
A

Abc123

Sorry for the ups and downs and all over the place. In the past few years I’ve been on and off meds and seen many different doctors.

When my estrogen was lower I was much leaner. This was the summer of 2017.

Then in January I went into a gaining phase to build some muscle, strength and size. Along with it came some bodyfat. Then about 5 months into the bulk I my nipples started getting sensitive and the left one flared up and developed a lump.

I was not on any medications at all during the bulk and I’m just really clueless to this is. I’m sorry for not being as clear as can be.

Arrade

It sounds body composition related. I tried tamoxifen at 20 mg and its estrogen actions in the brain were unwelcome.
Im just saying a friend uses 11-keto dht applied on the surface of the skin to reduce gyno. I've tried topical dht if u use it lightly every couple of days I'm not sure it would have much systemic effect

Travis

Ok so here the thing. I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I had my first gyno flare up when my DR prescribed me Levothyroxine 50mcg. I was taking it for 4 weeks and then my nipple started to get very puffy and a hard lump formed.

I stopped the medication and just dealt with feeling terrible. A few months down the road I decided to try NDT. While on NDT I slowly raised it every 2 weeks till my temps were optimal and I was feeling good. Then once I finally thought I've found my optimal dosage the Gyno came back. I stopped the Armour Thyroid and am now trying T3 only. And still having the same problem. I cannot figure out what could cause this?

Can the meds be raising SHBG too high?
Do you guys think Coffee along with the thyroid meds be causing a stress response. In resulting in high estrogen?

I am taking Estroban daily. I also have Pansterone and Androsterone to try to get rid of the gyno. Any suggestions or thoughts on what is causing this? Should I try an AI?

Thank you

I think bromocriptine should help because it's been the go-to drug for lowering prolactin for decades.

OP
A

Abc123

Sorry for the ups and downs and all over the place.

SHBG has always been
It sounds body composition related. I tried tamoxifen at 20 mg and its estrogen actions in the brain were unwelcome.
Im just saying a friend uses 11-keto dht applied on the surface of the skin to reduce gyno. I've tried topical dht if u use it lightly every couple of days I'm not sure it would have much systemic effect
I think bromocriptine should help because it's been the go-to drug for lowering prolactin for decades.

I have tried Cabergoline in the past, around the time I posted this. I was trying to find a drug that would lower Progesterone because that was higher and my estrogen was fine.

On the Cabergoline I noticed my penis size increased. Increased sex drive too. Currently it’s on the smaller end and sex drive is terrible. My Dr tried to prescribe me Cabergoline but insurance wouldn’t cover it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals