Reversing Gynecomastia

BibleBeliever

Turkey tail mushrooms, which are touted for being anti-breast cancer have an interesting effect in males with gyno. Just one usage of a few grams of powder and your chest will normalize. Ginger can cause this to happen too in large enough dosages. Bee pollen in low dosages too. All anti-estrogens.

Although I don't get anything like that, I have found when drinking excessive water, the chest feels bloated and weak. Raypeat does cite that too much water increases prolactin. I counter this with salt and sugars. HGH can cause this problem too.

I was very pro HGH before RayPeat, but I noticed after intense work outs that I would become incredibly thirsty. I noticed this thirst would dissipate almost entirely when sugar was consumed. (Sugar being an anti-hgh agent) my muscles wouldn't swell with water thereafter and recover faster.

Push ups constantly of course, try doing a set whenever they feel strange.

Bee pollen:
Antioxidant effects of flavonoid from Croatian Cystus incanus L. rich bee pollen. - PubMed - NCBI
Antiestrogenic and antigenotoxic activity of bee pollen from Cystus incanus and Salix alba as evaluated by the yeast estrogen screen and the micron... - PubMed - NCBI

Don't have other links handy.

RayPeats rawcarrot salad (with the few drops of vinegar) is very effective.
Same with activated charcoal every 3 days.

CKA

Jack, what evidence do you have for turkey tail shrooms normalizing gyno?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals