Message To Men - Check For A Varicocele - (Lowers Libido Causes ED)

O

oldfriend

I happened on this thread by chance. I had a very pronounced varicocele present early in life (~ 13 or 14 years old). I had the varicocelectomy when I was 17, a reoccurrence shortly thereafter, and varicocele embolisation when I was 18 (30 now). I've always suspected my varicocele could be responsible for low libido and ED, and it was a recent series of labs that established high estrogen and brought me to this forum. I wish I had this resource when I was being advised that putting metal coils into my body was the only option. In my case, I don't know that surgery actually helped to correct these issues...

OP
R

Rock_V

I happened on this thread by chance. I had a very pronounced varicocele present early in life (~ 13 or 14 years old). I had the varicocelectomy when I was 17, a reoccurrence shortly thereafter, and varicocele embolisation when I was 18 (30 now). I've always suspected my varicocele could be responsible for low libido and ED, and it was a recent series of labs that established high estrogen and brought me to this forum. I wish I had this resource when I was being advised that putting metal coils into my body was the only option. In my case, I don't know that surgery actually helped to correct these issues...

Hey man! Yeah, there's no doubt in my mind that varicocele can contribute to libido and erectile dysfunction problems, and probably a whole host of other less noticeable symptoms.

I'm intrigued, when you say varicocelectomy are you referring to the microsurgical approach or just the general approach? Also, do the coils cause you any discomfort? I know that there are people who've had many issues with them and had them successfully removed.

This video is interesting...

If you're squeamish you might not want to watch the microsurgery operation but the opening few minutes are quite interesting.

OP
R

Rock_V

I've been researching this condition pretty extensively and Chinese Medicine believe that a varicocele is a result of kidney malfunction. Would you know anything about this @tyw ?

O

oldfriend

I'm intrigued, when you say varicocelectomy are you referring to the microsurgical approach or just the general approach? Also, do the coils cause you any discomfort? I know that there are people who've had many issues with them and had them successfully removed.
I believe your video is describing the varicolectomy surgery I had. I do notice a bit of discomfort in my upper abdomen sometimes, especially when I exercise. I never had issues with low libido or ED prior to surgery, but I was also 17. My GI issues seem to have worsened post-surgery though. Its common sense, but I suspect that the coils interfere with systemic circulation.
It's interesting that PT could help with these issues, and it doesn't surprise me at all that PT for the pelvic floor can also relieve digestive issues. Do you have more info about coil removal? All I know is what I read on www.againstvaricoceleembolization.org

OP
R

Rock_V

I believe your video is describing the varicolectomy surgery I had. I do notice a bit of discomfort in my upper abdomen sometimes, especially when I exercise. I never had issues with low libido or ED prior to surgery, but I was also 17. My GI issues seem to have worsened post-surgery though. Its common sense, but I suspect that the coils interfere with systemic circulation.
It's interesting that PT could help with these issues, and it doesn't surprise me at all that PT for the pelvic floor can also relieve digestive issues. Do you have more info about coil removal? All I know is what I read on www.againstvaricoceleembolization.org

Same here, that's where I'd also read about it. I think as long as you find a good urologist, they should be able to help you.

x-ray peat

So I am halfway through this book I mentioned and I think before anyone gets surgery you should buy the book. He really gives a lot of practical advice on how to heal varicoceles and has 100% positive reviews.
https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Gui...=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1487908388&sr=1-3
some tips
keep your balls cool, get proper underwear
use cold compress to alleviate pain
sleep w/0 bottoms
sleep with pillow under hips to help drainage
do inversions to drain blood away 3x per day
dont sit for too long
dont smoke, drink alcohol etc
dont excessively masturbate
dont masterbate too hard, use oil
dont masterbate sitting down
massage balls every once in a while
squat when you poop
avoid constipation
lots more in there

OP
R

Rock_V

So I am halfway through this book I mentioned and I think before anyone gets surgery you should buy the book. He really gives a lot of practical advice on how to heal varicoceles and has 100% positive reviews.
https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Gui...=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1487908388&sr=1-3
some tips
keep your balls cool, get proper underwear
use cold compress to alleviate pain
sleep w/0 bottoms
sleep with pillow under hips to help drainage
do inversions to drain blood away 3x per day
dont sit for too long
dont smoke, drink alcohol etc
dont excessively masturbate
dont masterbate too hard, use oil
dont masterbate sitting down
massage balls every once in a while
squat when you poop
avoid constipation
lots more in there

Thanks for the info man. Some good, easy to apply recommendations. :) Let us know what the rest of the book suggests.

vulture

It is caused by high estrogen btw. Some people have had it reversed with topical aspirin, progesterone, or even vitamin E. But in some cases surgery is needed if the vein is really large and painful.
Progesterone seems to be higher on Varicocele patients
Seminal androgens, oestradiol and progesterone in oligoasthenoteratozoospermic men with varicocele. - PubMed - NCBI
Didn't find info on aspirin for varicoceles, but this might be interesting (Vit E and Dexametasone)
Seminal androgens, oestradiol and progesterone in oligoasthenoteratozoospermic men with varicocele. - PubMed - NCBI
But Vit E dosage seems massive

Mauritio

so did anyone have success with one of that methods (lowering estrogen, horse chestnut)? i might have a varicocele too ,also have a varicose vein in my leg at the age of 24 ...

GeorgeBailey

I have and have had a varicocele since I could start forming memories. (...)

I've similar problems in my family, like hernias and aneurysms in males. Aneurysms appear lately and we don't have cancers, so not so bad after all... I guess it's probably some mutation in MMPs, have you ever considered pycnogenol?

Baltazar

Well I used to have varicocel

The best in my case was pycnogenol every night before bed

And boom bye bye varicocel

That's my experience

Hopefully that helped you guys

Wagner83

Well I used to have varicocel

The best in my case was pycnogenol every night before bed

And boom bye bye varicocel

That's my experience

Hopefully that helped you guys
Did the benefits stick when off pycnogenol?

Baltazar

Yea
In 5 days

But pycnogenol is amazing

I take it when I wanna have an hour of intercourse with my lovely wife

Pycnogenol always fill my my penis with blood and strength

Wagner83

I think it's vein-health related, there are interesting studies on how it affects them.

Mauritio

Yea
In 5 days

But pycnogenol is amazing

I take it when I wanna have an hour of intercourse with my lovely wife

Pycnogenol always fill my my penis with blood and strength
Did it help with delaying ejaculation as well?

vulture

I toke pycnogenol, and a top quality one. Didn't seem to do much about my varicose veins in testicles.
Also I have to add that I was taking L-Citrulline those days.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals