Reversing estrogen excess in men

sileindigo

I'm a woman, and have had great success using Progest-E to reverse symptoms of estrogen excess in myself. I'm trying to help out someone else, a man, who also has symptoms that make me think estrogen excess.
I am thinking progesterone and aspirin, from what I've read...
But I've heard mixed reviews for men taking progesterone...and this person is only 30 years old.
And he has acid reflux, so I'm not so sure about aspirin either.
What are some suggestions for young men to get rid of excess estrogen? I'm fairly sure that is one of the main causes of most of his health issues (overweight/belly fat, panic attacks, reflux, vasodilation issues/migraines).
Thanks for any suggestions/links/thoughts/whatever! : )

Jenn

Men tend to recover from excess estrogen faster than women. Eliminating it from his diet is the first step. Acid reflux is a sign of low stomach acid. What doesn't go down, must come up. ;) Salt, potassium, aspirin are all beneficial to re-stimulating good stomach acid. Acv with a meal helps too until you are making your own again.

jaguar43

sileindigo said:
I'm a woman, and have had great success using Progest-E to reverse symptoms of estrogen excess in myself. I'm trying to help out someone else, a man, who also has symptoms that make me think estrogen excess.
I am thinking progesterone and aspirin, from what I've read...
But I've heard mixed reviews for men taking progesterone...and this person is only 30 years old.
And he has acid reflux, so I'm not so sure about aspirin either.
What are some suggestions for young men to get rid of excess estrogen? I'm fairly sure that is one of the main causes of most of his health issues (overweight/belly fat, panic attacks, reflux, vasodilation issues/migraines).
Thanks for any suggestions/links/thoughts/whatever! : )

Do not give him progesterone, instead pregnenolone is better for men. I get acid reflux if I dont take my thyroid medication.

Beebop

I experimented with ACV and HCl for acid reflux and didn't find it helpful. What helps me is probably adequate thyroid, but possibly also something unidentified in my diet being removed/added.

I'm not saying extra acid can't help, just that it didn't help me, it's probably worth a try - it's a cheap remedy, and he'll know fairly quickly if it does or doesn't help!

I believe there is a relationship between the upper esophageal sphincter and the thyroid, (mind you the thyroid governs so much in the body so that's hardly a surprise!)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
forterpride Reversing type 2 diabetes Ted Talk Ask For Help or Advice 2
J Reversing Autoimmunity From a Bioenergetic Perspective Health 8
A Coffee Completely Reversing Flu Symptoms In A Matter Of Minutes? Coffee 5
B Reversing Stim Damage Ask For Help or Advice 0
S DHT And Reversing Androgen-receptor Deficiency Ask For Help or Advice 17
S Preventing/reversing The Deterioration Of The Vitreous Humor Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 3
W Reversing Type 2 Diabetes IdeaLabs 10
GAF New-drug-hopes-reversing-memory-loss-old-age-depression-schizophrenia-alzheimers Alzheimer's 3
M Reversing Or Preventing Fibrosis ? Ask For Help or Advice 21
A How I Am Reversing My Hair Loss. Growing It Longer. 18 Months Of Expermenting Ask For Help or Advice 37
Mito Reversing Wrinkled Skin And Hair Loss In Mice By Restoring Mitochondrial Function Scientific Studies 31
M Derma Pen / Roller Reversing Wrinkles ? Health 2
J Reversing Autoimmune Disease With Vegan Diet Diet 29
D Reversing Rapidly Accelerated Face Aging? Skin 52
G Preventing / Reversing Skin Cancer & Melanoma Skin 3
R Preventing/Reversing Heart Disease Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 11
P Action Of Topical Thyroid Hormone Analogue In Reversing Glucocorticoid-induced Skin Atrophy Articles & Scientific Studies 22
S Reversing Protein Aggregation Miscellaneous Health Discussions 22
bodacious Reversing Bacteria-induced Vitamin D Receptor Dysfunction Is Key To Autoimmune Disease Scientific Studies 9
M Goal: Reversing My Receding Hair Line With Hair Like A Fox. Let's Try! Logs 54
ken Reversing Tooth Decay, Coming To A Dentist Near You Oral Health 18
K Cancer Paradigm: Killing Or Reversing Cancer Cancer 6
N Goal - Reversing Metabolic Damage Meet & Greet 6
haidut Breakthrough In Understanding (and Potentially Reversing) Aging Scientific Studies 1
D Reversing Gynecomastia - Bloodwork Follow Up Blood Work, Labs 61
D Reversing Gynecomastia Male Issues 61
Westside PUFAs Reversing Type 2 Diabetes By Avoiding Carbs? (TEDx Talk) Rant or Rave 38
G Scientific discovery of human aging could lead to reversing or slowing of aging process Miscellaneous Health Discussions 1
haidut US Is Officially Reversing Its Decades-long Position On Cholesterol Health 10
R Remineralizing Teeth/reversing Erosion? Oral Health 61
J Why Sugar Is Healthy, Stress, Hormones & Reversing Baldness Danny Roddy 0
Mauritio Dutasteride / Finasteride cause fibrosis of the penis and prostate; decrease androgen receptors, increase estrogen receptors Scientific Studies 9
L Estrogen seems to make me feel better... Female Issues 68
S Ideal Estrogen/Progestone Ratio and Levels Ask For Help or Advice 1
F Could Pregnenolone be the reason why I feel bad on TRT? (estrogen antagonism?) Ask For Help or Advice 33
G My high estrogen won't drop. Help Ask For Help or Advice 27
NodeCerebri Can’t seem to come out of estrogen dominance. Tried everything already Ask For Help or Advice 67
D Is Beard Growth Androgen, Estrogen, or Nitric Oxide related? Or all the above? Male Issues 30
Nfinkelstein What supplement best for estrogen clearance Ask For Help or Advice 17
P Why Does Lowering Estrogen Slow My Hair Loss? (Interesting experience) Hair & Nails 4
haidut Fasting ups estrogen & cortisol, decimates vitamin D, may cause diabetes Scientific Studies 41
Lokzo Testosterone As Well As Estrogen Increases Serotonin2A Receptor MRNA Scientific Studies 0
J Fat And "LOW" Estrogen/low Libido After Andro/pansterone/VitE Ask For Help or Advice 28
Hgreen56 If Joint Pain Is Caused By Low Estrogen, How To Solve This Problem Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 6
haidut Lowering Estrogen Prevents Memory Decline In Menopausal Females Scientific Studies 1
haidut Estrogen Can Both Cause And Exacerbate Lupus Scientific Studies 0
haidut Estrogen May Be The Cause Of "estrogen-negative" Breast Cancer Scientific Studies 0
haidut Androgens Boost, Estrogen Inhibits, Anti-aging Gene Klotho Scientific Studies 1
haidut Estrogen Lowers T, DHT, And Fertility; Inhibits 5α-Reductase (5-AR) Scientific Studies 13
Mr.Cacciatore DHEA Agonizes Estrogen Beta Receptor Male Issues 0