Preventing Letrozole Rebounds

Sospian

Backstory: Took letrozole to remove gynecomastia. 85% of the gynecomastia disappeared within a month

Problem: Whenever I tried tapering off letrozole, I would get a rebound, even when tapering slowly while taking Proviron, and adding Aromasin.

Result: Couldn't stop rebound. Gynecomastia is now as bad as before, if not worse.

Conclusion: No matter what, it seems almost impossible to prevent a letrozole rebound. On the bright side, I've more or less "refreshed" the breast tissue meaning that I probably have another 4 years or so until it becomes permanent.

--------------------------------

I plan on reattempting letrozole again in the future, but I clearly need some advice. I don't understand how 25mg/day of aromasin was not able to stop my body from aromatising. In fact, I'm completely off letrozole right now and aromasin just seems to not be doing anything whatsoever, considering how it's apparently a legit product... Proviron also did nothing to prevent the rebound.

Obviously there's something I'm missing here. From what I know, letrozole simply binds to the aromatase enzymes, although I don't know how it destroys breast tissue. Surely when tapering letro, the aromasin should destroy the aromatase enzyme and prevent any sort of rebound.

I don't understand how nothing seems to prevent the rebound. Surely the estrogen must be coming from somewhere else...............

Is there any way I can prevent this ridiculous rebound than reverts all of my progress?

I would simply get surgery. Haven't had any success in reversing pre-existing gyno with letrozole or SERMs.

The success you see is likely due to the extremely low estrogen levels causing the gyno to deflate due to water loss, which of course comes back once your hormone levels return to normal. If the gyno has been there for years, it's very unlikely that the letro is actually helping in the sense of destroying the growth.

OP
S

Sospian

I would simply get surgery. Haven't had any success in reversing pre-existing gyno with letrozole or SERMs.

The success you see is likely due to the extremely low estrogen levels causing the gyno to deflate due to water loss, which of course comes back once your hormone levels return to normal. If the gyno has been there for years, it's very unlikely that the letro is actually helping in the sense of destroying the growth.

Letrozole is well known within PED communities for "slaying" gyno, and if it were simply down to water loss then surely being in ketosis would produce similar results. The reason I am certain a rebound is causing the problem is because I get other high-estro side effects, with my mood because a key indicator. A few weeks ago I had to quit my meditation mid-session because I felt too angry while not being able to take my mind off the burning sensation.

Get a surgery. Cheap and safe.

It costs thousands and I'm stuck in quarantine relying on social security..

Letrozole is well known within PED communities for "slaying" gyno, and if it were simply down to water loss then surely being in ketosis would produce similar results. The reason I am certain a rebound is causing the problem is because I get other high-estro side effects, with my mood because a key indicator. A few weeks ago I had to quit my meditation mid-session because I felt too angry while not being able to take my mind off the burning sensation.

Alright well, burning definitely sounds like rebound..

Why didn't you try this stuff as I suggested:

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Arimistane

It did work rather well for getting me off letro without rebound.

How is that stuff even legal to buy like that? Is it a suicidal AI?

edit: the site says it reduces DHT :(

Yes it's suicidal. I don't know, it hasn't been banned yet for whatever reason. But, I don't think they researched their own compound very well. I tried googling "Androsta 3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione DHT" and I could not find anything to support that statement.

OP
S

Sospian

Yes it's suicidal. I don't know, it hasn't been banned yet for whatever reason. But, I don't think they researched their own compound very well. I tried googling "Androsta 3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione DHT" and I could not find anything to support that statement.

From the site you linked

"Reduces DHT, (which is extremely important for anyone predisposed to hair loss via androgenic alopecia)"

From the site you linked

"Reduces DHT, (which is extremely important for anyone predisposed to hair loss via androgenic alopecia)"

Come on man. That's not what I meant, of course I read what it says on the site.

I'm saying that I haven't been able to find any peer reviewed studies supporting their claim that Androsta 3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione reduces DHT.

OP
S

Sospian

Come on man. That's not what I meant, of course I read what it says on the site.

I'm saying that I haven't been able to find any peer reviewed studies supporting their claim that Androsta 3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione reduces DHT.

Ah alright - I just kinda assumed the company would have researched their own product before making a claim.

I'm starting to wonder if DIM would've been useful while on letro, to flush the estrogen out. @Lokzo what do you think?

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals