Raloxifene for Gynecomastia/Gyno

Charger

I've tried to stay on raloxifene longterm, but I can only manage to stay on SERMs for about two weeks before the low estrogen mental sides become intolerable. (Memory and mood issues.)

I've read a few anecdotes of people reversing pubertal gyno with raloxifene, so its worth a shot if you can manage to run it longterm.

Someone here also posted about Cleavers (Galium Aparine) reversing their gyno, I've also tried this and so far it's done nothing.

Zbush

If you have had it since puberty it's going to be there for good.. Only option is surgery. I wouldnt any AI wouldn't want any other problems /side effects to occur. I've had puberty gyno and would suggest going to gym and build up your chest to hinder the gyno if surgery isn't an option at the moment.

OP
M
I've tried to stay on raloxifene longterm, but I can only manage to stay on SERMs for about two weeks before the low estrogen mental sides become intolerable. (Memory and mood issues.)

I've read a few anecdotes of people reversing pubertal gyno with raloxifene, so its worth a shot if you can manage to run it longterm.

Someone here also posted about Cleavers (Galium Aparine) reversing their gyno, I've also tried this and so far it's done nothing.
Yeah I guess its worth a shot. I'll also look into galium aparine. Did any side effects persist for a while after stopping usage? I just don't want to create any more problems then I got.

OP
M
If you have had it since puberty it's going to be there for good.. Only option is surgery. I wouldnt any AI wouldn't want any other problems /side effects to occur. I've had puberty gyno and would suggest going to gym and build up your chest to hinder the gyno if surgery isn't an option at the moment.
I have noticed significant remission since peating. I'm not fully convinced that it's helpless without surgery. Its still noticable through t shirts, but if I could get it just a little smaller I could live with it. I'm not looking for getting rid of it completely, but if I could shrink enough that the average person wouldn't know then I'd be happy.

Charger

You shouldn't have any issues once stopping the SERM, I didn't anyway.

I forgot to mention you could also try topical raloxifene from Raloxifene 60mg per ml x 30ml

This should allow it to do it's work locally with minimal systemic absorption. I have some on the way to experiment with myself.

Zbush

I have noticed significant remission since peating. I'm not fully convinced that it's helpless without surgery. Its still noticable through t shirts, but if I could get it just a little smaller I could live with it. I'm not looking for getting rid of it completely, but if I could shrink enough that the average person wouldn't know then I'd be happy.
I feel you on that. I got gyno around the same age as you and still have it today. I'm 27 but been in the gym ten plus years so that definitely has helped. My nipples are puffy but nothing to bad. The glands are still there but not that big. It definitely suck when you can see them poking out your shirt. Keep us updated on your experience with Ralo!

OP
M

I forgot to mention you could also try topical raloxifene from Raloxifene 60mg per ml x 30ml

This should allow it to do it's work locally with minimal systemic absorption. I have some on the way to experiment with myself.
Awesome!! I'll probably start with that. Thank you for the help ?

OP
M
I feel you on that. I got gyno around the same age as you and still have it today. I'm 27 but been in the gym ten plus years so that definitely has helped. My nipples are puffy but nothing to bad. The glands are still there but not that big. It definitely suck when you can see them poking out your shirt. Keep us updated on your experience with Ralo!
Will do. Thanks for the reply!

Snarf

Has anyone tried making a topical with tamoxifen tablets and using that?

OP
M

Curious if you've had any luck with topical raloxifene? Also curious what dosages you're using.

Broken man

You can try to take tudca with serm.

golder

What is pseudo gyno. You either have b**** ***s or you don’t, there surely can’t be too much of a blurry grey zone here?

Broken man

What is pseudo gyno. You either have b**** ***s or you don’t, there surely can’t be too much of a blurry grey zone here?
Its fat tissue storing around nipples. Normal gynecomastia is hard bulk tissue. Pseudogynecomastia is just fat but you dont need surgery.

golder

Its fat tissue storing around nipples. Normal gynecomastia is hard bulk tissue. Pseudogynecomastia is just fat but you dont need surgery.
How does one get rid of the softer breast fat tissue? I have lots of this but no hard gymo lumps. Losing weight generally doesn’t seem to lose any from this area?

Broken man

How does one get rid of the softer breast fat tissue? I have lots of this but no hard gymo lumps. Losing weight generally doesn’t seem to lose any from this area?
Its problem of hormonal imbalance or bad working liver. I am trying to decrease mine but its hard to tell from pictures cuz the sagging skin. Decrease prolactin And estrogen.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals