Handling seborrheic dermatitis w/ zinc & thyroid (NDT)

GorillaHead

I noticed when I i started supplementing iodine and selenium my dandruf got way way way worse like my face has redness and before I never had redness. I think thyroid Is def central to this

OP
Twohandsondeck
I noticed when I i started supplementing iodine and selenium my dandruf got way way way worse like my face has redness and before I never had redness. I think thyroid Is def central to this
I think the dandruff is minerals, metals, or vegetable fats being thrown off without adequate saturated fat being there to buffer the process. It would make sense to me that elements like selenium and iodine which stimulate some heavy metal removal would also make a person prone to dandruff.

GorillaHead

I think the dandruff is minerals, metals, or vegetable fats being thrown off without adequate saturated fat being there to buffer the process. It would make sense to me that elements like selenium and iodine which stimulate some heavy metal removal would also make a person prone to dandruff.
So u think iodine and selenium are possibly opening room for more zinc?

OP
Twohandsondeck
So u think iodine and selenium are possibly opening room for more zinc?
I'm not sure. I think iodine kicks out bromine and selenium is for... arsenic? I forget. They're rate-limiting factors in certain detox reactions though.

GorillaHead

I'm not sure. I think iodine kicks out bromine and selenium is for... arsenic? I forget. They're rate-limiting factors in certain detox reactions though.

Attachments

• 83A320C6-C151-4D47-9DA6-827F1410146C.png
    83A320C6-C151-4D47-9DA6-827F1410146C.png
    137.9 KB · Views: 21
OP
Twohandsondeck
I see what you're saying now.

Yeah I'm sure thyroid is, as is common around here on account of Peat's sayings... but even if it is, I'm now under a greater impression that thyroid function is based mostly on liver health. In accordance with the Aajonus teachings, raw butter is the best source of liver restoration. About a month after I started eating as much of it as I could comfortably stomach, my cold extremities and discomfort under a hot sun were both largely reversed. Food sensitivities improved along with overall health of course, too.

No doubt that minerals have their helpful place, it's just about their ratios and sourcing imo.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals