Gynecomastia - Getting Worse?

TreasureVibe

Nature's Answers Cleavers (alcohol free tincture) got rid of my mild gynecomastia. I think it's a lymphatic system thing. Lymphatic system has to pump out all the garbage that's been collecting in your gynecomastia nipples.

Cleavers in general is reported in herbalist literature to treat breast cysts.

Source Code

Nature's Answers Cleavers (alcohol free tincture) got rid of my mild gynecomastia. I think it's a lymphatic system thing. Lymphatic system has to pump out all the garbage that's been collecting in your gynecomastia nipples.

Hello TreausureVibe I just wanted to say thanks for posting that comment I got some of that cleavers and I feel like it has helped. I used raloxifene and aromasin for 3 months and it shrunk large glandular pubertal gyno I have had for 13 years to about half the size, my lymph nodes in my armpits swelled up (maybe from having to drain all the hormonal debris) I read your post and bought some and it helped flush out the swollen nodes very quickly. I read that the upper chest and mammory glands drain into the lymph nodes into your armpits so I believe you are correct. So thank you very much :DI have now stopped the raloxifene after doing more reading I am going to try to increase DHT now with some androsterone and pansterone from idealabs. I have also been using iodine, niacinamide, vitamin e and switched to coconut oil and sometimes have aspirin thanks to this forum and ray peat. Also, I saw this post by Eric M. Potratz :16 Ways to Fight Gynecomastia
"No level of gyno is “permanent”. Any level of gyno can be reversed by dietary, supplemental and/or hormonal intervention. Mammary tissue (gyno) can be catabolized like any other tissue in the body. It’s just a matter of creating the right physiological environment within your body. Therefore, as far as I’m concerned, all gyno is temporary or semi-permanent at worse." Which lifted my morale aswell which is hard to do when everyone tells you the only option is surgery, a view I'm sure the plastic surgeons will keep cashing in on.

Vajra

I gave it a try - didn't do anything.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals