Getting Old Feeling

Mito

I'd basically become a diabetic in the course of about two weeks, and this happened during two different experiments. Something clearly was going wrong. Weight went unchanged, total protein was kept constant, micros were actually higher compared to my starch diet.
During the expirements, did any other variable change? For example total calories or physical activity level?

Peater Piper

During the expirements, did any other variable change? For example total calories or physical activity level?
I tried to make as few changes as possible. Activity was just a 20-30 minute daily walk, something I've been doing for a couple years. Occasional resistance training, though this rarely happened during the experiments because my energy was so low. The only dietary change was swapping out the starch I normally ate for more fruit, and I tried to keep the calories similar. I still ate a bit of meat at dinner, eggs at lunch, 4 servings of dairy per day, some vegetables. The fruit was in season and locally grown, mostly cantaloupe, watermelon, honey dew, plus some oranges, berries, and pineapple, along with a bit of honey and maple syrup. My weight was stable throughout and I didn't notice any change in body composition other than I felt like my stomach was distending, which I'd never experienced before. I don't know if it was fluid or visceral fat, I didn't notice edema anywhere else. It flattened out after a few weeks of going back to starch, which is about how long it took my glucose to normalize and energy to return.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals