Thyroid - T3/T4 Dosing

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thyroid dosing can be a nightmare especially when busy in life and not being scientific enough. I’m guilty of this on several occasions. Can any one share some successful dosing strategies? @ecstatichamster @Hans @Lokzo - @haidut do you dabble with t3/T4 supplementing anymore?
I have success with using 1-2 drops TyroMix sublingually. Sleep is better and more refreshing. It's also the most convenient time to take it IMO.

oriane

How are you doing?
I was wondering if you found someone to work with?
I'm also curious about your lifestyle and stress level. What time do you go to bed and wake up? How often do you eat? How much time outdoors in the sun do you get?
Those questions are not suggestions. I'm simply curious about how our daily rhythms and stress levels are affecting the thyroid.
I just started taking 15 mg of Armour to help with hypothyroid symptoms and TSH of 3.
Hi everyone! First time posting here but have been reading through the forum for a few months now. I have been experimenting with different thyroid meds since 2018 (after IVF messed up my thyroid in 2017). Started out with cytomel 5 mcg twice a day and I felt fantastic, lost weight, all the feel good symptoms. But that was when I was reading Stop the Thyroid Madness and Facebook groups. I was convinced I had to go on NDT to lower my TPO antibodies. It did but I started gaining weight again and never felt great. Tried several meds since. Fast forward to 2021 and I quit all meds and started eating pro metabolic. By summer of 2021, I gained a lot of weight and felt awful. Autoimmune issues got worse and I went back on thyroid meds. 30 mg of Armour once in am seemed fine but not great. Bumped up to 45 and I started experiencing heart palps and hair loss. Tried to go back down to 30 but symptoms persisted. Stopped all together and symptoms went away but started to feel like crap. TSH is around 3 and FT3 and FT4 are at the very bottom of the range. Reading through some posts, I asked my doc if I could try 5 mcg cytomel in am, 5 mcg cytomel in afternoon, and 15 mg Armour in evening. But now I'm realizing, it should be just T4 in the evening? Armour in the evening probably wouldn't work right? Would something like Tirosint in the evening be better instead?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals