Thyroid Or Coffee(Caffeine) Cause Gynecomastia

Bowel movements are Ok. not too bad. Also do you notice that your "manhood" is smaller as well? I'm having this issue. Its super annoying.

I'm wondering if have 2 carrot salads per day as well as adding in Taurine to my current supplements.

Daily Im taking
Kuione 1.5mg
Vit D - 2000iu
Aspirin - 325mg
Vitamin E - 400iu
Tamoxifen - 10mg (Just Started 7/20 - Endo wants me on it for 3 months to see if it clears gyno)

I have tried Pine Pollen with Butea Superba and I noticed my "manhood" was much bigger with it. But I'd like to figure out this issue because its definitely embarrassing and I dont feel confident around women.

Yeah my testicle size can fluctuate. I feel like Ive had this same conversation like 100 times, if I knew the answers I probably wouldn't be in this mess lol. But all I can say is I notice directly that pregnenlone makes a strong correction to the problem so I know pregnenlone is low. I got it tested too and I saw it came back low. And I can't digest dairy or digest certain foods or everything is slowed down, so I think the right foods need to be included. I've noticed reversal of estrogen eating high vegetable high gelatin diet, but I mean, it just isn't really sustainable. I remember my face went back to being slim and I went back to having an attractive face after it, I remember girls started being nicer to me, then when I go back to trying to eat dairy or try to eat a calorie rich diet, it all goes to ***t and I gain weight like a baby in my stomach, food digestion is slow, bloating in my face ,etc.

I cant take aspirin, causes me a lot of problems. I think due my digestion being too slow. Taurine is similar, at first it was great for me, but then it started causing me issues with random pains in my body that lasted like a month.

Digestion just sucks. If I eat a lot of cheese with no fiber, my gut just stops moving. Or milk.. boom, it literally just stops.

If I had to guess, I'd say it was backed up digestion from food sensitivity due to having a compromised liver. I've noticed puffy nipples go away right after bowel movement and vice versa it coming back when I know I'm backed up.

All I can do is try to find foods that would agree with me that move everything through my body, while supplying the nutrients necessary to make the body make the hormones it needs. And how to do that.... is the million dollar question.... try eating 100 grams of protein muscle meat in a day... it's not a good time.. I've tried it. I also watched my prolactin skyrocket to like 30 after doing that. Good times.

Anyway, can you pm me if you find something out, I'm just getting really depressed even reading this thread or reading the suggestions that feel like make no difference lol, or the random debates where no one knows what to do, ok peace

OP
A

Abc123

Yeah my testicle size can fluctuate. I feel like Ive had this same conversation like 100 times, if I knew the answers I probably wouldn't be in this mess lol. But all I can say is I notice directly that pregnenlone makes a strong correction to the problem so I know pregnenlone is low. I got it tested too and I saw it came back low. And I can't digest dairy or digest certain foods or everything is slowed down, so I think the right foods need to be included. I've noticed reversal of estrogen eating high vegetable high gelatin diet, but I mean, it just isn't really sustainable. I remember my face went back to being slim and I went back to having an attractive face after it, I remember girls started being nicer to me, then when I go back to trying to eat dairy or try to eat a calorie rich diet, it all goes to ***t and I gain weight like a baby in my stomach, food digestion is slow, bloating in my face ,etc.

I cant take aspirin, causes me a lot of problems. I think due my digestion being too slow. Taurine is similar, at first it was great for me, but then it started causing me issues with random pains in my body that lasted like a month.

Digestion just sucks. If I eat a lot of cheese with no fiber, my gut just stops moving. Or milk.. boom, it literally just stops.

If I had to guess, I'd say it was backed up digestion from food sensitivity due to having a compromised liver. I've noticed puffy nipples go away right after bowel movement and vice versa it coming back when I know I'm backed up.

All I can do is try to find foods that would agree with me that move everything through my body, while supplying the nutrients necessary to make the body make the hormones it needs. And how to do that.... is the million dollar question.... try eating 100 grams of protein muscle meat in a day... it's not a good time.. I've tried it. I also watched my prolactin skyrocket to like 30 after doing that. Good times.

Anyway, can you pm me if you find something out, I'm just getting really depressed even reading this thread or reading the suggestions that feel like make no difference lol, or the random debates where no one knows what to do, ok peace

I feel your pain! I feel like I've tried everything! But I do find that having OJ as a top carb source in my diet that bowels move more frequently. Also caffeine helps too but I must drink a lot of water with it on the side as it does seem to dehydrate me easy. I was using Rice Cakes as a main carb source and I feel like it made my nipples worse.

With the OJ it seems to be doing slightly better. I will keep everyone updated with the progress. I hope the both of us can figure out our issues. I wonder want @haidut would think if he has time to read this.

I feel your pain! I feel like I've tried everything! But I do find that having OJ as a top carb source in my diet that bowels move more frequently. Also caffeine helps too but I must drink a lot of water with it on the side as it does seem to dehydrate me easy. I was using Rice Cakes as a main carb source and I feel like it made my nipples worse.

With the OJ it seems to be doing slightly better. I will keep everyone updated with the progress. I hope the both of us can figure out our issues. I wonder want @haidut would think if he has time to read this.

yeah I agree OJ is great.. it's honestly just the calcium issues that i can't handle, i can't handle milk or cheese which sucks... if i could digest those, i would be a rock star lol. when my entire body is empty and my bowels are good, my stomach gets flat, and my libido goes up for sure. i went to the doctor today and asked for an antibiotic, but he prescribed me cypro which i heard is bad, i'm going to try to get a different one tomorrow, otherwise i'm avoiding milk/cheese for now, but i'm worried how bad my prolactin will get from this, can't really do anything else though unfortunately

D

danishispsychic

I did do a liver detoxification kit from Quicksilver labs that didn’t do too much. Still had the issues.

From what I read from @haidut - Caffeine, Taurine and Aspirin are great for the liver which I have been using frequently. I am dieting to get leaner.

Do you think using OJ as my main carb source would help with cleaning the liver and Bowels as it’s easilt digestible and pro metabolic?
A detox kit is not going to cleanse your liver. I think citrus in general. Lemon mainly - I would do a 10 day Master Cleanse or if that is too hard for you , and you can juice oranges, so OJ with fresh lemon and lime. I take about 3 months of really working on your liver with no supplements to really feel a diff , from my experience. Aspirin messed up my liver. Coffee yes, and coffee enemas def yes and Taurine ( red bull ) yes.

OP
A

Abc123

A detox kit is not going to cleanse your liver. I think citrus in general. Lemon mainly - I would do a 10 day Master Cleanse or if that is too hard for you , and you can juice oranges, so OJ with fresh lemon and lime. I take about 3 months of really working on your liver with no supplements to really feel a diff , from my experience. Aspirin messed up my liver. Coffee yes, and coffee enemas def yes and Taurine ( red bull ) yes.

Are you familiar with Dr Robert Morse? He really preaches about detoxification and how a grape fast is extremely powerful.

I do Strength Train heavy 4x per week. I would be worried about not getting enough protein for recovery

D

danishispsychic

Are you familiar with Dr Robert Morse? He really preaches about detoxification and how a grape fast is extremely powerful.

I do Strength Train heavy 4x per week. I would be worried about not getting enough protein for recovery

Yes, but I am not a fan. The Master Cleanse and Moritz Liver flush are the top two for anything liver related. You are hypothyroid and estro dominant- so first thing the Master Cleanse is going to do is to get rid of all the gunk ( estrogen ) in your liver. Try to do the whole 10 days. Buy the little yellow book. Do it and watch the miracle happen. Probs the reason why taking supplements and Thyroid is making you feel worse is that when you supplement Thyroid is it will just make you produce more hormones , when really you are prob Hypo because you are estro dominant and probably toxic in general . Also, a good starting place is a series of colonics done professionally ( The Angel of Water system in the best ) and do like 6 at least , like 2 or 3 a week. It is expensive but if clean your colon, then you can start on your liver. Doing colonics while on the Master Cleanse is the best way but not everyone can handle it . You whole goal here is to subtract and not add. For like 3 whole months. Add a little water fasting and dry fasting in there too. .

Last edited by a moderator:
D

danishispsychic

Yes, but I am not a fan. The Master Cleanse and Moritz Liver flush are the top two for anything liver related. You are hypothyroid and estro dominant- so first thing the Master Cleanse is going to do is to get rid of all the gunk ( estrogen ) in your liver. Try to do the whole 10 days. Buy the little yellow book. Do it and watch the miracle happen. Probs the reason why taking supplements and Thyroid is making you feel worse is that when you supplement Thyroid is it will just make you produce more hormones , when really you are prob Hypo because you are estro dominant and probably toxic in general . Also, a good starting place is a series of colonics done professionally ( The Angel of Water system in the best ) and do like 6 at least , like 2 or 3 a week. It is expensive but if clean your colon, then you can start on your liver. Doing colonics while on the Master Cleanse is the best way but not everyone can handle it . You whole goal here is to subtract and not add. For like 3 whole months. Add a little water fasting and dry fasting in there too. .
And if you are strength training , follow Cole Robinsons work on you tube ( Snake Diet ) . He is a power lifter. His fasting routine , lifestyle and salt/ potassium drink is really effective.

theLaw

Bowel movements are Ok. not too bad. Also do you notice that your "manhood" is smaller as well? I'm having this issue. Its super annoying.

I'm wondering if have 2 carrot salads per day as well as adding in Taurine to my current supplements.

Daily Im taking
Kuione 1.5mg
Vit D - 2000iu
Aspirin - 325mg
Vitamin E - 400iu
Tamoxifen - 10mg (Just Started 7/20 - Endo wants me on it for 3 months to see if it clears gyno)

I have tried Pine Pollen with Butea Superba and I noticed my "manhood" was much bigger with it. But I'd like to figure out this issue because its definitely embarrassing and I dont feel confident around women.

You might try adding at least a Tbsp of salt/day. I can take about 1/4t per hour with no problem, and 1/2t max at at time. Any more, and I'll puke.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...dosterone-cause-vascular-calcification.20131/

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/aldosterone-causes-fat-gain-sodium-may-prevent-it.11374/

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...-intake-is-at-least-230-higher-than-rda.4860/

D

danishispsychic

Better yet is his recipe salt/ potassium/ baking soda/ mag. Perfect balance . SO easy to drink that when fasting its crazy.

OP
A

Abc123

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I will try out the master cleanse soon. And definitely report back.

I’m on the Tamoxifen and I feel no improvement at all. I’m sure with take longer but Friday makes a week on the meds

D

danishispsychic

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I will try out the master cleanse soon. And definitely report back.

I’m on the Tamoxifen and I feel no improvement at all. I’m sure with take longer but Friday makes a week on the meds
Id rather see you on DIM. ( one with no soy ) Are you a DES baby or grand baby?

OP
A

Abc123

Id rather see you on DIM. ( one with no soy ) Are you a DES baby or grand baby?

What do you mean des or grand?

I was taking Calcium D Glucarate and DIM. But when I saw the endo she wanted me to stop all supplements then retest blood labs. I’m not taking DIM anymore or the calcium d glucarate

hey man, are you doing B vitamins? i just realized B vitamins really helped, i just used a basic b complex from walmart.

look at all this Ray Peat, PhD Quotes on Therapeutic Effects of Niacinamide – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

i think clearly B vitamins are lost in our case with excess estrogen being high, it's a given B vitamins will be lost in this condition. so if we are low on B vitamins since the estrogen is high, sugar is not being used, and then constipation on top of that, it's like this massive negative loop. i think B vitamins could be a really big part of this. can you give it a try in a small dose, not go crazy or anything

OP
A

Abc123

hey man, are you doing B vitamins? i just realized B vitamins really helped, i just used a basic b complex from walmart.

look at all this Ray Peat, PhD Quotes on Therapeutic Effects of Niacinamide – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

i think clearly B vitamins are lost in our case with excess estrogen being high, it's a given B vitamins will be lost in this condition. so if we are low on B vitamins since the estrogen is high, sugar is not being used, and then constipation on top of that, it's like this massive negative loop. i think B vitamins could be a really big part of this. can you give it a try in a small dose, not go crazy or anything

I do supplement with niacinamide. That’s only one as of now. The liver detox kit I had was super high in B-vitamins and didn’t seem to do much after a month.

What I’m going to is for the first half
Of the day just consume lots of fruit without any proteins. Then night time have a meal of protein and OJ. Hopefully this will help with filtering kidneys

I do supplement with niacinamide. That’s only one as of now. The liver detox kit I had was super high in B-vitamins and didn’t seem to do much after a month.

What I’m going to is for the first half
Of the day just consume lots of fruit without any proteins. Then night time have a meal of protein and OJ. Hopefully this will help with filtering kidneys

what about zinc, are you eating beef everyday or oysters 2-3x a week? i think the low zinc can cause estrogen overload if you are just eating cheese and milk and whatever all day

OP
A

Abc123

what about zinc, are you eating beef everyday or oysters 2-3x a week? i think the low zinc can cause estrogen overload if you are just eating cheese and milk and whatever all day
I am supplementing with zinc. I was eating beef everyday for a while and it made no different at all.

I’m really clueless to what is causing this imbalance

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals