Got My Hormones Tested

dq139

So after going to the doctor and him sending me to get my testosterone and prolactin levels tested I got the results back:

Testosterone: 916
Prolactin: 22.6

Im afraid that my prolactin is so dam high..I supplement with mucuna pruriens, 100mg b6, zinc, taurine daily. And i still can't get a low prolactin score?

I don't have gyno or puffy nipples..but I do have thinning hair and am very stressed out and can't concentrate. With no motivation and I have a varicocele....

I have been addicted to masturbation for over 10 years, only recently (6 months ago) have I tried to stop doing it everyday and abstain.

What could be the problem?
What co

Luckytype

So after going to the doctor and him sending me to get my testosterone and prolactin levels tested I got the results back:

Testosterone: 916
Prolactin: 22.6

Im afraid that my prolactin is so dam high..I supplement with mucuna pruriens, 100mg b6, zinc, taurine daily. And i still can't get a low prolactin score?

I don't have gyno or puffy nipples..but I do have thinning hair and am very stressed out and can't concentrate. With no motivation and I have a varicocele....

I have been addicted to masturbation for over 10 years, only recently (6 months ago) have I tried to stop doing it everyday and abstain.

What could be the problem?
What co

Search my name for my prolactin thread.

Not beating off is a great idea, make absolutely you get sunlight, make sure vitamin D is good.

Do you have an idea of thyroid status? Low function can create the problems youre describing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals