Strong Androgenic Results

OP
Sam Suska

Sam Suska

Forum Supporter
Thanks for sharing. I'm curious why do you take so many different supplements though. Did you gauge all of their effects seperately? If so what effects did you feel from them individually?

Last year I took just the Pansterone/Androsterone each night, and I was very happy with the results. I cycled off it for 6 months or so, and used Kuinone and niacinamide, caffeine, b-vitamins and taurine (and others on a less regular basis). I was in good health, and all, but not androgenic enough in my opinion, so I added in the other Idealabs supplements plus brought back Baking soda after many years, and the results from those are impressive.

Next up is the `11-keto-DHT plus pansterone/androsterone.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi,

I am sharing my experience because I think a lot of other men are looking to enhance or optimize their androgenic status, and obtain similar results to mine.

At the beginning of April I started a new regimen of Idealabs supplements in the quest to get my androgens as high as possible. Like other men in their mid-30's I want a robust libido, a manly physicality, and as much energy as possible to fulfill my obligations. For the record I am a career firefighter, a recently retired professional boxer, an experienced personal trainer, and ambitious in general. What that means is I workout at least 5 or 6 times a week, in a week I will probably work 54-60 hours as a firefighter and then another 10-15 hours as a personal trainer - which means I sleep in shifts probably averaging 6 hours a day. So I am driven but I am subjecting myself to a little more stress than is probably ideal. I also have a lot of knowledge and experience when it comes to working out - which obviously puts me in position to get physical results.

Anyways, for the next 16 weeks I cut back my drinking from once a week to once a month, and of course, continued my Peat-inspired diet of 3,000- 4,000 calories a day from ice cream, yogurt, a lot of bone broth, potatoes, eggs, cheese, shrimp, oysters or liver every few days, lots of orange juice, a banana almost every day, whey protein or casein protein every day, I eat meat probably 5 days a week, I have protein bars a few days a week, and I eat in restaurants a few times a week. So, high carb and high protein, and too much PUFA is one way to look at it; but I really have a good life, and don't feel the need to be incredibly strict. In other words, it works for me, but it could be better.

The point though is my results, which have been outstanding in my mind, especially considering I am not very strict with diet, my sleep is erratic, and I probably work too much. I am noticeably calmer, more confident, and feel like a strong, outgoing man - you could say I've been that way before, but it somehow feels more natural now. I've also enhanced my libido and sex drive to one of the highest points of the last 10 years or so. Physically I am perhaps more muscular than ever, and I am very strong in the gym, I do very good sparring (I train almost like I'm preparing for a fight - almost), and I recover very, very well- like the best that I can remember. Basically, I credit this supplement regimen with helping me be the strongest version of myself. I am sincerely grateful to Idealabs and @haidut for all the help. Below are pictures too.

Here is my regimen for most, but certainly not all days:

At wake-up
+ 10 drops kuinone (orally)
+ 4 drops androsterone (orally)
+ 2,000 mg taurine
+ 3,000 mg glycine

At luch
+ 5 drops 5a-dhp
+ 5 drops retinil

At bedtime
+ 5 drops pansterone on scrotum along with 4 drops androsterone
+ a generous amount of Tocovit to skin
+ 8 drops of gonadin (orally)
+ 1,000 mg niacinamide

Before a workout:
- 1 tsp baking soda and 200mg B1

After a workout:
-5 grams creatine
- 5 drops oxidal

+++ Nearly everyday I get in about 1,000 mg of caffeine from coffee and pills and monster energy drinks, I do 3 doses of theanine at 600mg each time, and I take biotin and vitamin B6 and B2 every day too.

So that's pretty much everything I can think of now. I just wanted to share as a way to give back to others looking to optimize their androgens. Thanks for reading.

Thanks a million Sam! This is an amazing review! If you do blood tests please post here as well (if you are OK with that of course).

OP
Sam Suska

Sam Suska

Forum Supporter
@Sam Suska How are you doing? How has your supplements regimen been going?

Whats up man, I'm doing just about as good as ever. I'm eating a whole lot, maybe close to 4,000 calories of the same foods as before. I eat all the time, it seems, just to keep my metabolism going. I'm still keeping a really tough schedule and training regimen, so the food is needed. I still don't sleep enough, but that's just how it is. Anyways, I'm loyal to the pansterone/androsterone daily of 5 drops/3 drops along with niacinamide, kuinone 8 drops, lisuride 4 drops, maybe 10 aspirins, thiamine 800mg -- I take all of those every day. Less often I take a b-complex, taurine, glycine and lysine. I dropped everything else. I'm planning to take baking soda again. I'm in a good place with my habits and health practice, but I'm gonna start ramping up my exercise in a few weeks, so i'll be tweaking things again.

Thanks for asking. Is my personal regimen a lot different than yours? Is it a lot different than other people on here you think?

Wagner83

Thanks!
I currently focus on diet only, energy levels and digestion, perhaps I'll add one or two things later on when I've reached what I think is an optimal and sustainable diet. I think you take a broader variety of supplements (although it has gone down!) at the same time and bigger doses than most but your level of activity is superior. It's hard to talk in the name of the forums lol, many don't take anything, other supplement but don't participate.

TreasureVibe

Oral androsterone is not tolerated so well I think, and can be harmful to organs I've read in a medical journal.

nwo2012

• Why would anyone want to eat low calorie? That is the point I dont get. Sure lower your fat intake, but keep the calories up.

nwo2012

Oral androsterone is not tolerated so well I think, and can be harmful to organs I've read in a medical journal.

Well if you read it in a medical journal then it must be fact. lol are you being serious or sarcastic, please put a smiley in next time. If serious, I feel a sense of sadness.

Wagner83

Can you link to it? Joeyd reported elevated liver enzymes from oral androsterone.

Last edited:

Douglas Ek

Hi,

I am sharing my experience because I think a lot of other men are looking to enhance or optimize their androgenic status, and obtain similar results to mine.

At the beginning of April I started a new regimen of Idealabs supplements in the quest to get my androgens as high as possible. Like other men in their mid-30's I want a robust libido, a manly physicality, and as much energy as possible to fulfill my obligations. For the record I am a career firefighter, a recently retired professional boxer, an experienced personal trainer, and ambitious in general. What that means is I workout at least 5 or 6 times a week, in a week I will probably work 54-60 hours as a firefighter and then another 10-15 hours as a personal trainer - which means I sleep in shifts probably averaging 6 hours a day. So I am driven but I am subjecting myself to a little more stress than is probably ideal. I also have a lot of knowledge and experience when it comes to working out - which obviously puts me in position to get physical results.

Anyways, for the next 16 weeks I cut back my drinking from once a week to once a month, and of course, continued my Peat-inspired diet of 3,000- 4,000 calories a day from ice cream, yogurt, a lot of bone broth, potatoes, eggs, cheese, shrimp, oysters or liver every few days, lots of orange juice, a banana almost every day, whey protein or casein protein every day, I eat meat probably 5 days a week, I have protein bars a few days a week, and I eat in restaurants a few times a week. So, high carb and high protein, and too much PUFA is one way to look at it; but I really have a good life, and don't feel the need to be incredibly strict. In other words, it works for me, but it could be better.

The point though is my results, which have been outstanding in my mind, especially considering I am not very strict with diet, my sleep is erratic, and I probably work too much. I am noticeably calmer, more confident, and feel like a strong, outgoing man - you could say I've been that way before, but it somehow feels more natural now. I've also enhanced my libido and sex drive to one of the highest points of the last 10 years or so. Physically I am perhaps more muscular than ever, and I am very strong in the gym, I do very good sparring (I train almost like I'm preparing for a fight - almost), and I recover very, very well- like the best that I can remember. Basically, I credit this supplement regimen with helping me be the strongest version of myself. I am sincerely grateful to Idealabs and @haidut for all the help. Below are pictures too.

At wake-up
+ 2,000 mg taurine
+ 3,000 mg glycine

At luch
+ 5 drops 5a-dhp
+ 5 drops retinil

At bedtime
+ 1,000 mg niacinamide

Before a workout:

After a workout:
-5 grams creatine
- 5 drops oxidal

+++ Nearly everyday I get in about 1,000 mg of caffeine from coffee and pills and monster energy drinks, I do 3 doses of theanine at 600mg each time, and I take biotin and vitamin B6 and B2 every day too.

So that's pretty much everything I can think of now. I just wanted to share as a way to give back to others looking to optimize their androgens. Thanks for reading.

Thanks for sharing! Your lifestyle seems great and inspiring! In my own opinion you don't want to restrict yourself too much. Need to have a bit of fun. What a great example. Bravo! Im sorta doing a very similair protocol at the moment and I feel fantastic. Just getting stronger and stronger. Haidut is indeed a genius

Wagner83

Thanks for sharing! Your lifestyle seems great and inspiring! In my own opinion you don't want to restrict yourself too much. Need to have a bit of fun. What a great example. Bravo! Im sorta doing a very similair protocol at the moment and I feel fantastic. Just getting stronger and stronger. Haidut is indeed a genius
What is your protocol?

Douglas Ek

What is your protocol?

5g creatine
2-3g glycine
2-3g taurine
500mg magnesium glycinate
4mg copper glycinate
1g KSM 66 ashwagandha
Kuinone 5-10 drops
Androsterone 1-3 drops
Pansterone 1-3 drops
Vitamin E mixed tocopherols
T3 on balls
Gonadin
5a DHP
caffeine pills

My diet is butter, coconut oil, whole milk, fresh squeezed orange juice, liver, beef, mussels, potatoes, white rice, honey, coffee, fruits (Strawberries, blue berries, bananas), Cacao nibs, pomegranate juice lots of other ***t.

Before this protocol i tested my T was 923 so be interesting see now. Ill test soon and get back

Last edited:

Wagner83

5g creatine
2-3g glycine
2-3g taurine
500mg magnesium glycinate
4mg copper glycinate
1g KSM 66 ashwagandha
Kuinone 5-10 drops
Androsterone 1-3 drops
Pansterone 1-3 drops
Vitamin E mixed tocopherols
T3 on balls
Gonadin
5a DHP
caffeine pills

My diet is butter, coconut oil, whole milk, fresh squeezed orange juice, liver, beef, mussels, potatoes, white rice, honey, coffee, fruits (Strawberries, blue berries, bananas), Cacao nibs, pomegranate juice lots of other ***t.

Before this protocol i tested my T was 923 so be interesting see now. Ill test soon and get back
Thanks, that's a lot of supplements. From what I remember you were already doing well and are the one who posted on Tyler's thread.
Did you try them one by one? I wonder how t3 on balls wouldn't be dangerous for the whole system but like I often say, I don't know anything about biology.

Douglas Ek

Thanks, that's a lot of supplements. From what I remember you were already doing well and are the one who posted on Tyler's thread.
Did you try them one by one? I wonder how t3 on balls wouldn't be dangerous for the whole system but like I often say, I don't know anything about biology.

Yes Ive experimented with them all and reason why Im using them is becayse they given a positive effect from all of these supps. If I get a bad reaction more than 2-3 times from a supplement I usually dont continue them. I apply T3 together with pansterone. Only 1 drop though on each side. I feel like its boosting a bit but hard to tell. In general my improvements have been a tremendous increase in energy. Im building muscles fast and barely even need recovery. Im warm all the time like its like im a radiator. But its a nice type of warm. And very very calm mood. Feel so harmonic on the inside

I know its a lot of supps but im experimenting quite a lot. This wont be something ill do for a long time. Later i might go back to top 5 supps i like from these im testing now

Also take aspirin but only 125mg a day. I feel worse if i take more or get close to 500mg a day

Wagner83

Yes Ive experimented with them all and reason why Im using them is becayse they given a positive effect from all of these supps. If I get a bad reaction more than 2-3 times from a supplement I usually dont continue them. I apply T3 together with pansterone. Only 1 drop though on each side. I feel like its boosting a bit but hard to tell. In general my improvements have been a tremendous increase in energy. Im building muscles fast and barely even need recovery. Im warm all the time like its like im a radiator. But its a nice type of warm. And very very calm mood. Feel so harmonic on the inside

I know its a lot of supps but im experimenting quite a lot. This wont be something ill do for a long time. Later i might go back to top 5 supps i like from these im testing now

Also take aspirin but only 125mg a day. I feel worse if i take more or get close to 500mg a day
What are your favorite ones so far? Do you use andro and pan orally?

Douglas Ek

What are your favorite ones so far? Do you use andro and pan orally?

No usually on the balls.

If I had to keep some for good my picks would be:
Glycine
Magnesium
Gonadin
Ashwagandha
Kuinone

For just being supplements and not being hormones the above mentioned are really powerful. Their effects are so consistent

If I had to pick one of the hormone supps I pick pansterone

I'm quite new to ashwagandha but I have to admit I'm very surprised by this herb. I've always been very skeptical to herbs in the past since there's so much bull****. I tried most of them but never ashwagandha. Only herb before ashwagandha I felt an effect from is Rhodiola Rosea. But ashwagandha feels very anabolic and energetic.

Waynish

To me, baking soda is up there when it comes to pre-workout supplementation. Caffeine and creatine as well. I've been cycling them for 10 years or so now, and I get a very strong effect from baking soda.

You don't cycle the baking soda? Have you been taking it consistently? Every time I've been taking much baking soda, I try to get some apple cider vinegar too...

A.R

Hi,

At wake-up
+ 2,000 mg taurine
+ 3,000 mg glycine

At luch
+ 5 drops 5a-dhp
+ 5 drops retinil

At bedtime
+ 1,000 mg niacinamide

Before a workout:

After a workout:
-5 grams creatine
- 5 drops oxidal

how are you doing nowadays Sam. Are you still taking all these supplements?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals