seraph94

I use the SFA-version which I find works well both orally and topically, although the taste is horrible.
What kind of changes did you experience after using ?

And I want to use tyromix as well but I am not sure if there can be any side effects from using one of them every other day.

Markus

Thanks, what dosage, frequency and effects have you noticed?
I take 1 mg twice a day (morning and afternoon) together with 5 mg of 6-keto P4, 5 mg of pregnenolone and 2.5 mg of DHEA. The main effects of androsterone are increased confidence, determination, stress resilience and strength. I also experience some deepening of my voice and slightly increased beard growth.

seraph94

Can I use androsterone while using tyromix ? I think, if there can be any side effects from their reaction with each other.

zes

Should I use this if I'm 22 years old? I ordered it long ago but have yet to use it since someone on here told me I shouldn't overdo it at my age

Markus

Should I use this if I'm 22 years old? I ordered it long ago but have yet to use it since someone on here told me I shouldn't overdo it at my age
I don't see the reason to take androsterone at your age since you should have ample androgens naturally.

zes

I don't see the reason to take androsterone at your age since you should have ample androgens naturally.

I was looking to increase my andro level but I guess I'll just hit the gym instead instead of using supplements

Sullytex

I have ordered androsterone and would like some dosing suggestions.

52 yo male
Low t ~250
PTSD
No libido
Hardgainer
260 lbs
Take 25 mg pregnenolone 5 mg DHEA daily
Discontinued trt 2 mo ago
Peating for PUFA depletion/no fat

Any suggestions would be welcome

Hans

Forum Supporter
I have ordered androsterone and would like some dosing suggestions.

52 yo male
Low t ~250
PTSD
No libido
Hardgainer
260 lbs
Take 25 mg pregnenolone 5 mg DHEA daily
Discontinued trt 2 mo ago
Peating for PUFA depletion/no fat

Any suggestions would be welcome
Depending on your estrogen levels, anything between 1-5mg should be a good dose.

Mauritio

Would it make sense to put androsterone on "estrogenic" fat deposits ,like the visceral fat on stomach and hips in order to push estrogen out ?
I think I read something along those lines from haidut but I'm not sure anymore ...

Hans

Forum Supporter
Apply 2-3mg on your stomach, 1mg on your side and 2mg on your back. That should have a good effect. Combine with progesterone to knock even more estrogen out of the tissues.

Mauritio

Apply 2-3mg on your stomach, 1mg on your side and 2mg on your back. That should have a good effect. Combine with progesterone to knock even more estrogen out of the tissues.
I think its important to do sth for liver function because all the estrogen has to go somewhere and it has to be detoxed by the liver so if the live isn't capable of doing that it might not be good.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I think its important to do sth for liver function because all the estrogen has to go somewhere and it has to be detoxed by the liver so if the live isn't capable of doing that it might not be good.
Androsterone is an aromatase inhibitor so it will lower total estrogen levels, which should reduce the need for detoxification. But yes, if you're going to throw in some progesterone, then the liver need to be optimized for detoxification as a lot of estrogen will hit the bloodstream.

Mauritio

Androsterone is an aromatase inhibitor so it will lower total estrogen levels, which should reduce the need for detoxification. But yes, if you're going to throw in some progesterone, then the liver need to be optimized for detoxification as a lot of estrogen will hit the bloodstream.
Yep out of personal experience for andro not but for progesterone I needed liver support or keep progesterone at 0,5mg per dose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals