Jing

That is an insane dose. I wouldn't think there is any need to take such a high dosage ,especially not for longer time periods . I get an effect from even 1mg of androsterone: an increase in body temperature/metabolic rate.

May I ask why you take that much?
I just wanted to see what would happen tbh, I don't really think I feel anything from androsterone topical or orally so I thought I would try a massive dose. Weird how you feel effects from 1 drop but I don't feel anything from 20 drops topical or 50 drops oral lol

Mauritio

I just wanted to see what would happen tbh, I don't really think I feel anything from androsterone topical or orally so I thought I would try a massive dose. Weird how you feel effects from 1 drop but I don't feel anything from 20 drops topical or 50 drops oral lol
Yeah that's so weird, almost can't imagine. I even sometimes put a fraction of a drop on some body parts and feel it.
I think the pheromone guys go even lower and say that there's only micrograms needed for an pheromone effect.

Jing

Yeah that's so weird, almost can't imagine. I even sometimes put a fraction of a drop on some body parts and feel it.
I think the pheromone guys go even lower and say that there's only micrograms needed for an pheromone effect.
Strange wonder why I can't feel effects from it.

Mauritio

Strange wonder why I can't feel effects from it.
Maybe you are already pretty saturated with Androsterone /DHT ? Are you high dht type of guy ? Did check pulse ,bowel movements and temps, maybe even labs ...

Check out this thread maybe you should post here . There's also a guy who used 100mg a day.
High Dose Androsterone

shine

Hi all

I just registered but I've been around for a while, I've started to take andro and pansterone so it is time to contribute a bit

3 weeks ago I started with 4 drops of andro and 6 of pansterone (both SFA, applied on the forearm) and I feel literally nothing, some cystic acne that happened to me before with pregonolone not sure if I must try with a higher dose, keep this for a while and taper off to 2-4 and keep it for a while

I had bloodwork done before and I with get another one after:

pre results:
LH 3.72 mU/mL range 0.8-7.6
FSH 5.31 mU/mL range 0.7-11.1
Testosterone 8.60 ng/ml range 0.47-9.80
Free Test 301 ng/dl range 101-499
Estradiol 25 pg/ml range <56
SHBG 64 nmol/L range 12-75
DHEA-s 1.12 Ug/mL range 0.8-5.6
DHT 0.35 ng/ml range 0.18-1.20

Some extra data:
age 37
76.5 kilos and around 11% bodyfat (I was overweighted until 18-19 years, around 105kg and 30%+ body fat )
gym for 15+ years
historically low blood estradiol level (not sure if in the tissue is the same story)
historically high SHBG (trying to reduce it eating more carbs and adding raisins and more milk to my diet)
currantly taking topical finasteride 1ml/day

Regards

Tongkat Ali (standardized LJ-100) also lowers SHBG.

Kunstruct

Does androsterone work orally ? Yesterday I took 30 drops orally, today I have used 50 drops spread throughout the day I put the drops in capsules.. can't say I have felt anything lol I keep thinking I can smell androsterone though like it's coming out of my skin.

Not sure it if does much for someone with your androgen levels and not high estrogen levels, it is an interesting question.
Yes the dose is massive theoretically.
Seems to work with 1 or 2 drops fine for most people, but I do not think it does wonders as some would expect.

With such a high Testosterone like yours, I am sure your DHT must also be high, there is constant Test to convert also to DHT I speculate. And if you already are taking care of E2 with exemestan, arimixedx, whatever else, I am not sure if the Androsterone has any effect on that either.
Seems like you got 3 things already in check which most people taking Andosterone might not have in check, here I mean, Testosterone, DHT and E2 and wanting to improve in that direction. You seem already fine there.

Kunstruct

Hi all

I just registered but I've been around for a while, I've started to take andro and pansterone so it is time to contribute a bit

3 weeks ago I started with 4 drops of andro and 6 of pansterone (both SFA, applied on the forearm) and I feel literally nothing, some cystic acne that happened to me before with pregonolone not sure if I must try with a higher dose, keep this for a while and taper off to 2-4 and keep it for a while

I had bloodwork done before and I with get another one after:

pre results:
LH 3.72 mU/mL range 0.8-7.6
FSH 5.31 mU/mL range 0.7-11.1
Testosterone 8.60 ng/ml range 0.47-9.80
Free Test 301 ng/dl range 101-499
Estradiol 25 pg/ml range <56
SHBG 64 nmol/L range 12-75
DHEA-s 1.12 Ug/mL range 0.8-5.6
DHT 0.35 ng/ml range 0.18-1.20

Some extra data:
age 37
76.5 kilos and around 11% bodyfat (I was overweighted until 18-19 years, around 105kg and 30%+ body fat )
gym for 15+ years
historically low blood estradiol level (not sure if in the tissue is the same story)
historically high SHBG (trying to reduce it eating more carbs and adding raisins and more milk to my diet)
currantly taking topical finasteride 1ml/day

Regards

25 pg/ml is not low level Estradiol, is it good, not sure if this levels you consider as historical also.

The DHT is because of the Finasterdide?
I see higher Total Testosterone and high-ish to high Free Testosterone.
I would have expected much higher DHT, but I assume it is the Finasteride that blocks higher levels.

What was your DHT level before Finasteride?
Have you measured Progesterone levels since you are Finasteride?

Jing

Maybe you are already pretty saturated with Androsterone /DHT ? Are you high dht type of guy ? Did check pulse ,bowel movements and temps, maybe even labs ...

Check out this thread maybe you should post here . There's also a guy who used 100mg a day.
High Dose Androsterone
I don't think so I don't seem like high dht guy... No didn't check pulse or temperature no difference in bowel movements.

Jing

Not sure it if does much for someone with your androgen levels and not high estrogen levels, it is an interesting question.
Yes the dose is massive theoretically.
Seems to work with 1 or 2 drops fine for most people, but I do not think it does wonders as some would expect.

With such a high Testosterone like yours, I am sure your DHT must also be high, there is constant Test to convert also to DHT I speculate. And if you already are taking care of E2 with exemestan, arimixedx, whatever else, I am not sure if the Androsterone has any effect on that either.
Seems like you got 3 things already in check which most people taking Andosterone might not have in check, here I mean, Testosterone, DHT and E2 and wanting to improve in that direction. You seem already fine there.
I've always used androsterone with no effect apart from what could be placebo before I went on testosterone.

Mauritio

I don't think so I don't seem like high dht guy... No didn't check pulse or temperature no difference in bowel movements.
So you are taking testosterone that might yield high DHT but also high estrogen if not taken care of, which andro would help against...
Maybe just ask haidut are danny on one of his podcasts ...

Kunstruct

So you are taking testosterone that might yield high DHT but also high estrogen if not taken care of, which andro would help against...
Maybe just ask haidut are danny on one of his podcasts ...
He was on Arimixed last time before on exemestan, so Andro for E2.

dapar

Well after 1 month with 4:6 A:P and the second month with 2:4 A:P, so 1:1.5 and 1:2 ratio respectively

pre results:
LH 3.72 mU/mL range 0.8-7.6-----------New 5.92
FSH 5.31 mU/mL range 0.7-11.1-----------New 5.77
Testosterone 8.60 ng/ml range 0.47-9.80-----------New 9.77
Free Test 0.0986 ng/dL-----------New 0.115 ng/dL
Estradiol 25 pg/ml range <56-----------New 18.7
SHBG 64 nmol/L range 12-75-----------New 61.5
DHEA-s 1.12 Ug/mL range 0.8-5.6-----------New 0.53
DHT 0.35 ng/ml range 0.18-1.20-----------New N/A

Prolactin-----------New 313mU/L range 86-324

I discontinued Finasteride one week before the blood test (for good)

Thoughts

-It is really weird that there is such a drop in DHEAs, 50% less, should I increase panste ratio to 1:3
-Lower estrogen
-Not sure if the nettle root had something to do with lowering the SHBG from 64 to 61 I will keep using it anyway
-Based on Peat's article about estrogen in the tissues I guess I'm ok having high levels of prolactin, not sure about any downside related to this tho...

Right after the bloodwork, I lowered even more, the paste to 2:2 ml A:P

Regards!

Last edited:

Kunstruct

Prolactine, 313mU/L that is 14.7 ng/mL, kind of not optimal, not that bad.

Testosterone 977ng/dl, that is quite massive, while Free Testosterone is almost zero at 1.15 pg /ml or 0.115 ng/dL
This is kind of impressive, quite massive total test and almost no free test.
How does this go concerning erections? And with the lower DHT levels.

dapar

The free test is calculated and in the high-ish range, but it could be better with lower SHBG

Just to clarify I’m talking about free testosterone not bioavailable testosterone , the latter is 28%

regards

Kunstruct

The free test is calculated and in the high-ish range, but it could be better with lower SHBG

Just to clarify I’m talking about free testosterone not bioavailable testosterone , the latter is 28%

regards

0.115 ng/dL Free Testosterone is high?

Markus

Well after 1 month with 4:6 A:P and the second month with 2:4 A:P, so 1:1.5 and 1:2 ratio respectively

pre results:
LH 3.72 mU/mL range 0.8-7.6-----------New 5.92
FSH 5.31 mU/mL range 0.7-11.1-----------New 5.77
Testosterone 8.60 ng/ml range 0.47-9.80-----------New 9.77
Free Test 0.0986 ng/dL-----------New 0.115 ng/dL
Estradiol 25 pg/ml range <56-----------New 18.7
SHBG 64 nmol/L range 12-75-----------New 61.5
DHEA-s 1.12 Ug/mL range 0.8-5.6-----------New 0.53
DHT 0.35 ng/ml range 0.18-1.20-----------New N/A

Prolactin-----------New 313mU/L range 86-324

I discontinued Finasteride one week before the blood test (for good)

Thoughts

-It is really weird that there is such a drop in DHEAs, 50% less, should I increase panste ratio to 1:3
-Lower estrogen
-Not sure if the nettle root had something to do with lowering the SHBG from 64 to 61 I will keep using it anyway
-Based on Peat's article about estrogen in the tissues I guess I'm ok having high levels of prolactin, not sure about any downside related to this tho...

Right after the bloodwork, I lowered even more, the paste to 2:2 ml A:P

Regards!
Interesting!

I don't know about the DHEA-s, but the lowered estrogen is probably because of androsterone.

seraph94

I am not sure which one I choose tocopherols or SFA esters ?
Does anyone know what is the difference ?
upload_2019-12-11_11-30-24.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-11_11-29-50.png
    upload_2019-12-11_11-29-50.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals