Mauritio

homyak

Vitamin ADEK, D limonene, taurine,...

B1 (thiamine) and B2 (riboflavin) are also critical for the detoxification of estrogen from the liver.

Vitamins B1 & B2 Are Required For Estrogen Inactivation By Liver

I would supplement B2 with caution dependent upon your health.

Vitamin B2 Remarkably Effective Against Endotoxin, Sepsis, And Other Bacterial Infections

B2 is a part of the enzyme xantine oxidase. this enzyme puts iron into blood. When you have cancer with bacterial infection. taking b2 will spread it like you read about. I had it I know. After taking b2 , my tumors trippled. Body inhibits xantine oxidase in case of bacterial infection and cancer, and this lowers MAO, since body goes into met acidosis to fight against bacterial infection, and this requires more adrenaline to compensate this metabolic acidosis, thus MAO is inhibited.

Unfortunately when you have the bacterial infection, body lowers conversion of the b2 into the active form, and this also effects the enzyme AO which breaks down aldehydes( the endotoxins everyone is talking about) And the whole pressure is put on ALDH enzyme to break down aldehydes which is NAD dependant. This is why nicotinamide helps people with bacterial infections.

Do these people make their studies up or something. OR they are trying to kill people on purpose.

meatbag

Has anyone tried rubbing this onto their scalp/hair and eyebrows to see if it does anything?

redsun

Has anyone tried rubbing this onto their scalp/hair and eyebrows to see if it does anything?

Rubbing a dht precursor in the head hair? Probably bad idea. But as for eyebrows. Also a bad idea unless you want a unibrow.

meatbag

Rubbing a dht precursor in the head hair? Probably bad idea. But as for eyebrows. Also a bad idea unless you want a unibrow.
Wow, so you're claiming that it would have opposite effects on hair growth in location only a few inches or less away from each other :smug

mrchibbs

Do you really think this would work to grow eyebrows? I've been looking for ways to stimulate regrowth of my eyebrows which thinned up significantly during an illness. What would you suggest?

redsun

Do you really think this would work to grow eyebrows? I've been looking for ways to stimulate regrowth of my eyebrows which thinned up significantly during an illness. What would you suggest?

I was somewhat kidding about the eyebrows part. Androgens from what I understand are not relevant for eyebrow growth. I am sure you know its related to thyroid problems. Thing is I dont know if remedying the thyroid issue can make them grow back. I have seen people (women mostly) saying they grow their eyebrows on the edges back eating certain diets, but not thyroid supplementation.

golder

I was somewhat kidding about the eyebrows part. Androgens from what I understand are not relevant for eyebrow growth. I am sure you know its related to thyroid problems. Thing is I dont know if remedying the thyroid issue can make them grow back. I have seen people (women mostly) saying they grow their eyebrows on the edges back eating certain diets, but not thyroid supplementation.
Very interesting, can you remember what diet/foods they mentioned just o it of curioisty? Thanks!

redsun

Very interesting, can you remember what diet/foods they mentioned just o it of curioisty? Thanks!

It was some women on youtube going on carnivore diets with focus on lots of red meat and some organs. Some raw, some cooked, but thats irrelevant imo. My guess is the improved iron status from eating so much red meat because usually women are low in iron which can make them hypo and naturally this would affect hair including on the eyebrows. I dont know how much this would apply to men because low iron is much rarer for us.

sun-maid

Cortinon seems to make my eyebrow thicker. k2 also

sun-maid

Its my experience too. I think low cortisol and a good thyroid is good for eyebrow. Androgen dont really matter for eyebrow.

mrchibbs

Yeah that's what I thought haha. It's been kind of hard to regrow the eyebrows even after fixing thyroid

Guys one quick question. Do you have to apply this product somewhere in your body, or you have to take it orally? Im interested in buying this product to increase my androgens but i dont see indications on how to use it. Thanks in advance for the answers.

Markus

Guys one quick question. Do you have to apply this product somewhere in your body, or you have to take it orally? Im interested in buying this product to increase my androgens but i dont see indications on how to use it. Thanks in advance for the answers.
I sometimes take it orally, but usually apply it to my wrists and rub it in.