Smelly5

What does it mean if your testicles shrink in size after taking 2 drops of this supplement? I can see others posting similar situations but havent found many answers?
I take DHEA 10mg daliy.
I struggle with low metabolism/weight gain/low thyroid and am going to stop taking to this supplement and return once I feel more 'comfortable' with my gut issues and energy levels.

Cloudhands

this stuff made very outgoing and loud, positive and slightly manic, but i stopped taking it because it made me unable to sleep more then 4 hours. I think i took it too often (3mg a day for over a month) and it should be taken to a slight threshold, and then slowed down to maintenence, because of the large half life.

johnwester130

this stuff made very outgoing and loud, positive and slightly manic, but i stopped taking it because it made me unable to sleep more then 4 hours. I think i took it too often (3mg a day for over a month) and it should be taken to a slight threshold, and then slowed down to maintenence, because of the large half life.

interesting.

Many people say dht is anti anxiety

Motorneuron

interesting.

Many people say dht is anti anxiety

But is that site legitimate? there are also two products of Haidut such as Oxidal and pyrucet ...

Cameron

So does 11 keto work more like an ester to the binding of AR? Or does it change the effect of dht? I’m curious the main differences of action in the body 11 keto androgens have and why do organisms produce 11 keto steroids?

Gooner

After reading the threads on DHT, specifically as it relates to mood and stress (although the PE threads were interesting), and listening to Danny / @haidut discuss it on the GE podcast, I am still unsure how to best use 11-keto DHT.

It seems cycling is the safest way to go about it, playing with dosages (via belly button?) to see what works for you. But one question I have is whether, like T supplementing, it can make an individual dependant and disrupt their natural production of DHT.

Cameron

After reading the threads on DHT, specifically as it relates to mood and stress (although the PE threads were interesting), and listening to Danny / @haidut discuss it on the GE podcast, I am still unsure how to best use 11-keto DHT.

It seems cycling is the safest way to go about it, playing with dosages (via belly button?) to see what works for you. But one question I have is whether, like T supplementing, it can make an individual dependant and disrupt their natural production of DHT.
Probably not in low doses since it is not a aromatase prone steroid. Dht can stimulate its own synthesis look up @haidut had a thread on that. However the question is how much and there’s just not good data or personal experience on that. Especially the 11 keto version of dht. Probably a couple drops sublingual would be good at androgenic effects and binding to high shbg at times. 11 keto dht I’m sure is just as effective as dht and t to increase AR expression in the body which is the main goal. Increasing steroids is one thing but likely the best benefit is reliably unregulating androgen receptors all over the body and that is hard to do in a EDC heavy world.

Cameron

I’ll also add that 11 keto dht is probably in crazy small amounts in the human body. Most men may only have 1- a few mgs of dht daily from testosterone and 11 keto dht is even far less than that.. although it’s the primary androgen in fish

Gooner

I’ll also add that 11 keto dht is probably in crazy small amounts in the human body. Most men may only have 1- a few mgs of dht daily from testosterone and 11 keto dht is even far less than that.. although it’s the primary androgen in fish
Thanks @Cameron, very helpful. Although the consensus seems to be that 11 keto dht is the safest to play around with?

metamorph

I developed gyno during puberty and even at my leanest bodyfat of 5% I still had it. I am currently around 20% bf now, but now after two to three weeks on this, I'm happy to say it's starting to go away. I started lifting pretty hard over the last few months and again within the last couple of weeks, I can really see my muscles harder and they have also increased in size. And my erections are rock hard, like I'm 18 again.
Did you use it topically on the gyno or where did you use it and what was your dose? Thanks

xetawaves

As promised, I am releasing a steroid that may be of interest to some people on the forum. It is a variation of the well-known steroid DHT that Peat has written about and I have also posted quite a few studies on. The steroid belongs to the group of the so-called keto-steroids and AFAIK this is the first time it is being sold to the general public. Some websites sell a steroid called 11-ketotestosterone (11-keto T), which is a precursor to 11-keto DHT. Both 11-keto T and 11-keto DHT are legal within the USA (for now). How long will that legal status persist I simply don't know.
The few studies that have been done on 11-keto DHT demonstrates it has the same androgenic activity / potency as DHT, but its role in mammals is virtually unknown. In fish however, 11-keto T and 11-keto DHT are the primary androgens driving the male phenotype. What is known is that 11-keto DHT has a much longer half-life than DHT and as such has the potential to exert androgenic activity even with very sporadic administration (2-3 times a week) as opposed to the daily administration needed with steroids like T and DHT. The half-life of 11-keto DHT appears to be on the order of 36 hours.

2016 New Investigator: Karl Storbeck | Bioanalysis Zone
"...We have discovered a novel pathway for the metabolism of the steroid 11β-hydroxyandrostenedione (11OHA4), a major product of human steroidogenesis which has been ignored for decades. We showed that 11OHA4 is the precursor to the potent androgens 11-ketotestosterone (11KT) and 11-ketodihydrotestosterone (11KDHT). Using a combination of UPLC–MS and UPLC–MS/MS techniques we confirmed the existence of a number of novel steroids in this pathway. We have since shown that 11KDHT is as potent as DHT, previously considered to be most potent natural androgen, a finding which has significant implications for our understanding of androgen dependent diseases such as castration-resistant prostate cancer and diseases of androgen excess, such as congenital adrenal hyperplasia and polycystic ovary syndrome."

11β-Hydroxydihydrotestosterone and 11-ketodihydrotestosterone, novel C19 steroids with androgenic activity: a putative role in castration resistant... - PubMed - NCBI
"...The pathway was validated in the androgen-dependent prostate cancer cell line, LNCaP. Androgen receptor (AR) transactivation studies showed that while 11KT and 11OHDHT act as a partial AR agonists, 11KDHT is a full AR agonist exhibiting similar activity to DHT at 1nM. Our data demonstrates that, while 11OHA4 has negligible androgenic activity, its metabolism to 11KT and 11KDHT yields androgenic compounds which may be implicated, together with A4 and DHEA(S), in driving CRPC in the absence of testicular T."

An investigation into the androgenic activity of 11-ketotestosterone and 11-ketodihydrotestosterone
"...This study is the first to show that 11KT and 11KDHT are metabolized at a significantly lower rate in both cell lines when compared to T and DHT, respectively, thus likely accounting for their apparent increased activity. The data clearly shows that 11KT and 11KDHT are potent and efficacious androgens, comparable to T and DHT. Most importantly, the findings highlight the fact that not only can 11KT and 11KDHT activate the androgen axis, and in so doing drive cell growth, but that these steroids have the potential to remain active for longer than T and DHT due to a reduced rate of metabolism. Collectively, the data demonstrates that 11KT and 11KDHT likely play a vital, but overlooked, role in the development and progression of CRPC."

"...A slower metabolic rate was observed in the VCaP cells. For example, DHT and T substrates were depleted in 24 hours in LNCaP cells, while complete metabolism of DHT and T substrates in VCaP cells was only achieved after 48 hours (Fig. 3.16). Nevertheless, the same trend was observed between the respective steroids. DHT was metabolised signicantly faster (63% in 12 hours) than the same concentration of 11KDHT (17% in 12 hours). After 24 hours, only 9% of DHT remained, compared to 60% of 11KDHT. While DHT was completely metabolised after 48 hours, 21% of the 11KDHT remained detectable after 72 hours."

The units listed on the label are just for measurement purposes. They do not indicate suggested or optimal dose. Please note that similar to the products sold by companies like BluePeptides, this product is for lab/research use only. The product can be ordered from the link below:
IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery - Laboratory Research Chemicals

11-keto DHT, also known as 11-ketoandrostanolone, is a keto-steroid present naturally in small amounts in a mammals body. Its physiological role in mammals is currently unknown, however, in fish 11-keto DHT is the primary androgen driving the male phenotype. In vitro research suggests that 11-keto DHT binds to and activates the androgen receptor with the same potency / affinity as the mammalian androgen DHT.

Drops per container: about 250
Each drop contains the following ingredients:

11-keto DHT: 1 mg

Other ingredients: DMSO, ethanol
Any chance this will be sold again? Would like to try it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals