Androsterone - Anxiolytic, Sedative, And Anti-Convulsant Neurosteroid

equipoise

The masculine and confident relaxation, the clear-as-water mind and organized thought pattern I get (and assume most men get) from as little as 2mg Androsterone is blatantly obvious, it is the exact opposite of the mentally hyper excited and "dementia-like" excitation you would get from elevated E2.

In that sense it even beats progesterone in a short burst so much it's amazing, especially combined with caffeine and thyroid.

With that said I'll just leave my last advice which is to keep it below 6mg/day. I received my bottle yesterday along with my cortinon (8:1) my Daily Dose is 16mg P4, 2mg DHEA and 3mg Andro though not everyday, I'm cutting very well by watching macros and calories as adviced by @Hans and should be at 10% by July. Thank you for the excellent quality of your products, Haidut.!

Let's only hope the tyrant Big Pharma doesn't "patent" (hijack) them any time soon...
That's pretty nice. I'm wondering why I'm not seeing much effect of Andro. I'm using SFA/tocopherol version, so maybe there's that?

GABA Agonism I don't feel at all - which is probably due to almost perma downregulation of them, seeing as I stopped drinking half a year ago and if you gave me a case of beer today, I'd dirnk it all without being drunk (buzzed sure). Andro doesn't feel like even 2 beers at 8 drops, 4 on each shoulder. There's not much smell aswell. Could it be the tocopherols went up and the Andro somehow got reduced? I feel Prog and T base working at as low as 3mg/1mg so not sure what's the catch here

SonOfEurope

That's pretty nice. I'm wondering why I'm not seeing much effect of Andro. I'm using SFA/tocopherol version, so maybe there's that?

GABA Agonism I don't feel at all - which is probably due to almost perma downregulation of them, seeing as I stopped drinking half a year ago and if you gave me a case of beer today, I'd dirnk it all without being drunk (buzzed sure). Andro doesn't feel like even 2 beers at 8 drops, 4 on each shoulder. There's not much smell aswell. Could it be the tocopherols went up and the Andro somehow got reduced? I feel Prog and T base working at as low as 3mg/1mg so not sure what's the catch here

Yeah tell me about it man... Gaba dis-regulation from alcohol or benzos is terrifying.... Sometimes I still feel as if I'm living in a dream from coming out of a 4 1/2 year dependence on 2mg K-pin (strongest Benzo or among the strongest ) in that 20 month withdrawal with the scratches reduction and progesterone daily that helped me make it out (mostly) unharmed. (The trauma of what I went through will stay for ever).

I guess I just gave my brain enough time and resources to re adapt and wire itself back to normal.

At least I didn't end up getting seizures or a permanent damage thanks to the P4, and still... 2 years to get out of it - couldn't do it faster.

Androsterone is still OK in the SFA/OA version... In fact I'd prefer that sublingualy/orally for a modest 5 or 6 drops.... Androsterone doesn't "hit" you like Progesterone with its sedation or Direct DHT with a boner within 2 minutes - it's first noticeable effect is purely a mental thing, you should feel either a careless and confident relaxation or an improvement in immediate sociability/stress management.... Hardly noticeable but still. This is it's direct anti estrogenic and anti Glutamate brain effect and it's Kind of hard to describe.... Not to mention the taste of that pheromone in your mouth.

Then after 20 or 25 minutes or so at least in my case and someone else I know who uses it, you (should/might) get a detectable but short lived burst of natural libido, a simple boner.... This is some of it converting to DHT, it feels just like natural morning wood.... Doesn't last long though.... This is followed by the diuretic nature of all strong androgens that work against water retention and then about an hour or two after application you'd feel normal but the Aromatase inhibition does last for quite a few hours - and that's the most important thing.

The P+T combo could already be doing most of that which Andro would do anyways so just experiment with the ethanol version and see... You can just be sure it's a very reliable AI in doses of 4 - 10mg without liver toxicity especially when there are precursors like Pregnenolone or Progesterone present.

Last edited:

equipoise

Yeah tell me about it man... Gaba dis-regulation from alcohol or benzos is terrifying.... Sometimes I still feel as if I'm living in a dream from coming out of a 4 1/2 year dependence on 2mg K-pin (strongest Benzo or among the strongest ) in that 20 month withdrawal with the scratches reduction and progesterone daily that helped me make it out (mostly) unharmed. (The trauma of what I went through will stay for ever).

I guess I just gave my brain enough time and resources to re adapt and wire itself back to normal.

At least I didn't end up getting seizures or a permanent damage thanks to the P4, and still... 2 years to get out of it - couldn't do it faster.

Androsterone is still OK in the SFA/OA version... In fact I'd prefer that sublingualy/orally for a modest 5 or 6 drops.... Androsterone doesn't "hit" you like Progesterone with its sedation or Direct DHT with a boner within 2 minutes - it's first noticeable effect is purely a mental thing, you should feel either a careless and confident relaxation or an improvement in immediate sociability/stress management.... Hardly noticeable but still. This is it's direct anti estrogenic and anti Glutamate brain effect and it's Kind of hard to describe.... Not to mention the taste of that pheromone in your mouth.

Then after 20 or 25 minutes or so at least in my case and someone else I know who uses it, you (should/might) get a detectable but short lived burst of natural libido, a simple boner.... This is some of it converting to DHT, it feels just like natural morning wood.... Doesn't last long though.... This is followed by the diuretic nature of all strong androgens that work against water retention and then about an hour or two after application you'd feel normal but the Aromatase inhibition does last for quite a few hours - and that's the most important thing.

The P+T combo could already be doing most of that which Andro would do anyways so just experiment with the ethanol version and see... You can just be sure it's a very reliable AI in doses of 4 - 10mg without liver toxicity especially when there are precursors like Pregnenolone or Progesterone present.
Thanks for a detailed and great response my friend. We did get out of it alive and well and with ton of experience to boot! So I applaud you.
I tried sublingual Andro and it seems to produce better effects from 2 drops than 10 drops topical. SFA/OA is definitely more apt for oral use.

P4/T is definitely a very nice combination that I recommend to anyone. It's basically to my understanding, a stronger version of the famous Cortinon - and I only heard good about it. Although T is much more potent than DHEA, and oral T was proved to be effective (that I can confirm); I still think DHEA has some unique properties tied to itself that is worth experimenting.

Less is more with all this things as usual, I never look for a drugged, sedated feeling, but rather for a quick boost in cerebral response and anti-social-anxiety feeling that rains upon me every once in a while (the effect of brain recalibration post-benzo ceasing is how I look at it).

sladerunner69

The masculine and confident relaxation, the clear-as-water mind and organized thought pattern I get (and assume most men get) from as little as 2mg Androsterone is blatantly obvious, it is the exact opposite of the mentally hyper excited and "dementia-like" excitation you would get from elevated E2.

In that sense it even beats progesterone in a short burst so much it's amazing, especially combined with caffeine and thyroid.

With that said I'll just leave my last advice which is to keep it below 6mg/day. I received my bottle yesterday along with my cortinon (8:1) my Daily Dose is 16mg P4, 2mg DHEA and 3mg Andro though not everyday, I'm cutting very well by watching macros and calories as adviced by @Hans and should be at 10% by July. Thank you for the excellent quality of your products, Haidut.!

Let's only hope the tyrant Big Pharma doesn't "patent" (hijack) them any time soon...

How would you go about increasing your e2. in particular?

SonOfEurope

How would you go about increasing your e2. in particular?

Difficult for a man unless health is declining.

1) Becoming obese
2) 100mg T per week without any Aromatasa inhibitor and eating Pufa all day long.
3) Shock

If you optimize T output some will aromatize.... If you do a very low dose of progesterone (less than 3mg per day) for only one week of the month you wouldn't increase E2 but you would increase receptor sensitivity by nature of opposition without elimination by the other end of the month.

sladerunner69

Difficult for a man unless health is declining.

1) Becoming obese
2) 100mg T per week without any Aromatasa inhibitor and eating Pufa all day long.
3) Shock

If you optimize T output some will aromatize.... If you do a very low dose of progesterone (less than 3mg per day) for only one week of the month you wouldn't increase E2 but you would increase receptor sensitivity by nature of opposition without elimination by the other end of the month.

I feel significantly better after eating a little soy sauce or drinking a half beer. I take many anti-estrogen, anti-aromastase substances on a regular basis. Vitamins e, d, k2, no pufa diet, large doses of topical androsterone (100mg per day at times), progesterone, thyroid, glycine, caffiene, aspirin, carrots salads, yada yada. I understand guys trying to lower estrogen buy eventually you will find that having very low estrogen can be uncomfortable as well. It's sort of the opposite feeling of high estrogen in many ways. You have no energy, no drive, aching joints, no appetite, muscles feel dry and don't hold any water, difficult to concentrate and no amount of sexual stimulus can really get your libido going.

SonOfEurope

I feel significantly better after eating a little soy sauce or drinking a half beer. I take many anti-estrogen, anti-aromastase substances on a regular basis. Vitamins e, d, k2, no pufa diet, large doses of topical androsterone (100mg per day at times), progesterone, thyroid, glycine, caffiene, aspirin, carrots salads, yada yada. I understand guys trying to lower estrogen buy eventually you will find that having very low estrogen can be uncomfortable as well. It's sort of the opposite feeling of high estrogen in many ways. You have no energy, no drive, aching joints, no appetite, muscles feel dry and don't hold any water, difficult to concentrate and no amount of sexual stimulus can really get your libido going.

I know, E2 and DHT are the two strongest sexual hormones.

sladerunner69

I know, E2 and DHT are the two strongest sexual hormones.

Where did you learn this? I would be interested to read the source. I do think the times my libido has been strongest have been after taking DHT and drinking beer. Ultimately alcohol will make me feel weak though, so I have to limit myself to just one or two. And having a strong libido really isn't that important to me, but at least having a libido would be nice sometimes, which I don't always have.

equipoise

E2 is very important in the right setting, first visual cue is muscles, with the right amount and low prolactin it makes them pop

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals