johnwester130

I think maybe only high growth hormones are (mostly) responsible for the "hypermasculine" look. If you look at most highly-manly guys you'll notice a few things in common:

john-cena-nikki-bella-teen-choice-awards-2016-02.jpg

1. Big ears & usually a notable essence to the forehead that's often GH correlated (look at people with acromegaly in-development/progress to compare/consider -- this is one example of a woman where her jawline did not change, but it's obvious her nose (+ probably ears & brow) did, along with the "Frankenstein-ification" tone);

2. Short or compact midface + nose (the shorter midface/eye & nose height relative to facial thirds correlates with more "aggressive" looks -- see the bulldog for example);

3. Tall and/or wide chin and mandible height overall sometimes too;

4. Lots of "fill" or "thickness" to facial skin (high collagen/turnover/GH + androgens?). Joe Rogan's one example -- look at him long ago vs. now. Maybe it's just me, but I think his ears have gotten bigger -- a typical correlation with aging, especially over time vs. some who develop very "maturely" quickly as is seen with young Cena here.

Basically there are certain "molds" or "structures" that go with or make up the face as being often "more masc." vs. "less masc." Peat himself mentioned how GH or "the death hormone" can influence cartilaginous tissue, i.e., ears and nose for example. Is it any coincidence that these masculine guys of this certain popular "pheno" ranges almost always have these traits -- and these traits themselves are associated with the effects of growth hormones? I am not saying I understand even the gist of it, but clearly something is overlooked or not delved in to here enough regarding how GH, estrogen and even osmotic/salt or other compounds in the body influence this.

I know some will say it's all "androgens" or "the effects of high testosterone/etc. in an organism" but this guy obviously takes big gear & still has a pedomorphic face. This is why I don't think it's all just "androgens" or "androgenic tone" but really other factors mostly. Not that it has nothing to do with them, but how do you argue against heavy steroid users who keep under-developed boy faces/etc., whereas GH users can more easily turn in to a Frankenstein-esque figure? I'd say the effects of the GH are WAY more prominent in facial effects over time than any androgens ... Especially when it comes to cartilage, bones and water/osmotic structure of cells and the like overall.

I recall estrogen can cause growth just as thyroid/androgens can -- one explanation being excessive height, and/or pituitary issues along with acromegaly possibly. Also, dial-in to the massive boasting of supplemental GH use as being touted like some "anti-aging elixir." I notice some celebrities -- specifically female ones -- having large ears, thicker skin, bigger jaws and/or chins & ... feet? It's obvious there is some correlation here with GH ... Maybe I'm just putting 2 & 2 together, or just insane (or both). The Hollyweird bunch using their "restorative" methods to "reverse aging" ... Or maybe just Katie Holmes' size 10.5 feet & big ears are "purely organic." And not just her either ... Look around.

I also discuss this too here so as to not throw this whole thread too off-course since this stuff obviously isn't that relative to the thread of this antiquated, keto-rat elixir.

Interesting

What do you make of Jeffrey Epstein? I always believed, as some others mentioned, he had an attractive face.

He was known to take things like cabergoline and selegiline and was a sex maniac

golder

Interesting

What do you make of Jeffrey Epstein? I always believed, as some others mentioned, he had an attractive face.

He was known to take things like cabergoline and selegiline and was a sex maniac
I had an intuition he would’ve been on a dopamine agonist..can you remember the source where you saw that as I’d like to read a bit more. Thanks

johnwester130

I had an intuition he would’ve been on a dopamine agonist..can you remember the source where you saw that as I’d like to read a bit more. Thanks

I can't remember the exact article.

It was an article about his interest in anti aging pills and supplements

Drareg

I think maybe only high growth hormones are (mostly) responsible for the "hypermasculine" look. If you look at most highly-manly guys you'll notice a few things in common:

john-cena-nikki-bella-teen-choice-awards-2016-02.jpg

1. Big ears & usually a notable essence to the forehead that's often GH correlated (look at people with acromegaly in-development/progress to compare/consider -- this is one example of a woman where her jawline did not change, but it's obvious her nose (+ probably ears & brow) did, along with the "Frankenstein-ification" tone);

2. Short or compact midface + nose (the shorter midface/eye & nose height relative to facial thirds correlates with more "aggressive" looks -- see the bulldog for example);

3. Tall and/or wide chin and mandible height overall sometimes too;

4. Lots of "fill" or "thickness" to facial skin (high collagen/turnover/GH + androgens?). Joe Rogan's one example -- look at him long ago vs. now. Maybe it's just me, but I think his ears have gotten bigger -- a typical correlation with aging, especially over time vs. some who develop very "maturely" quickly as is seen with young Cena here.

Basically there are certain "molds" or "structures" that go with or make up the face as being often "more masc." vs. "less masc." Peat himself mentioned how GH or "the death hormone" can influence cartilaginous tissue, i.e., ears and nose for example. Is it any coincidence that these masculine guys of this certain popular "pheno" ranges almost always have these traits -- and these traits themselves are associated with the effects of growth hormones? I am not saying I understand even the gist of it, but clearly something is overlooked or not delved in to here enough regarding how GH, estrogen and even osmotic/salt or other compounds in the body influence this.

I know some will say it's all "androgens" or "the effects of high testosterone/etc. in an organism" but this guy obviously takes big gear & still has a pedomorphic face. This is why I don't think it's all just "androgens" or "androgenic tone" but really other factors mostly. Not that it has nothing to do with them, but how do you argue against heavy steroid users who keep under-developed boy faces/etc., whereas GH users can more easily turn in to a Frankenstein-esque figure? I'd say the effects of the GH are WAY more prominent in facial effects over time than any androgens ... Especially when it comes to cartilage, bones and water/osmotic structure of cells and the like overall.

I recall estrogen can cause growth just as thyroid/androgens can -- one explanation being excessive height, and/or pituitary issues along with acromegaly possibly. Also, dial-in to the massive boasting of supplemental GH use as being touted like some "anti-aging elixir." I notice some celebrities -- specifically female ones -- having large ears, thicker skin, bigger jaws and/or chins & ... feet? It's obvious there is some correlation here with GH ... Maybe I'm just putting 2 & 2 together, or just insane (or both). The Hollyweird bunch using their "restorative" methods to "reverse aging" ... Or maybe just Katie Holmes' size 10.5 feet & big ears are "purely organic." And not just her either ... Look around.

I also discuss this too here so as to not throw this whole thread too off-course since this stuff obviously isn't that relative to the thread of this antiquated, keto-rat elixir.
Women don't find this facial look very attractive, I don't think they dislike it as in disgusted by it but its generic to them, few men have a face they really like, arguably more progesterone creates more attractive humans, women are considered more attractive in general by all accounts, progesterone being the master hormone even for thyroid function allows for coherent metabolism which creates a more coherent phenotype.

The ideal male face then has to have a balance of these attributes, progesterone also down-regulates estrogen receptors, its likely the case in the face also, pufa also down-regulates androgen receptors which can cause puffiness in the face, take something that washes out pufa like defibron and your face should tighten up more if your weight is down.

Most of the fashion industry is dominated by gay men, they select a lot of models both male and female, some of the females they pick can often have androgenic like brow ridges and deep set eyes because of this, this is why I think its important to keep this in mind when looking at male models also, women might some of the catwalk guys as generic.
Most women are into a young di caprio and young johnny depp, both clearly don't have the cena look, the british model gandi when younger seemed to have universal appeal, other actors get hyped because of status more than anything, gosling for example is generic facially speaking for most women.

The eye area seems hugely important, probably the most important, cheekbones are also a thing, women always comment on the actor cillian murphy's cheekbones I notice, cheekbones seem to be more visible in women and my guess is this progesterone driven, its likely progesterone driven in males also, haidut has covered the bones and estrogen argument many times on here so I don't think its involved.
Eyebrows is another weird one they like, again thyroid progesterone driven, same with hair, if you have the above in relative harmony and the rest is ok then your seen as attractive to women facially speaking, the body then needs to be low bmi and tall, then your a made man looks wise it seems.

metamorph

I've been dosing 11-keto for about a week and here's what I noticed. Been dosing 2 drop 2x/day

More frequent bowels. I always had some sort of digestive issue going on. High serotonin was suspected here. 11-Keto improves digestion/bowels better than Cyproheptadine (in my experience). Next thing I noticed was more frequent chubs or random wood. Before 11-Keto I would never get these. Could be from increased DHT or maybe decreased stress hormones. I'm also able to handle more coffee. I used to drink 1/2 a cup and feel the cortisol and other stress response, now I am back up to 2 cups a day. I did Intermittent fasting last summer and believe it damaged by body/response to stress hormones. 11-keto definitely helping.
2 drops twice a day internally or topically?

golder

I'm saying it's a cope not believing masculine looking men aren't attracting women
Oh right yeah, massively agree.
It is worth talking about the anomaly though…a good 30% of the mature sexy older women I know love the Justin Bieber prepubescent look. Not sure where this correlates to their current life situation/hormonal profile though.

golder

...do you really believe most women would choose John Cena/The Rock as their ideal man (looks wise)?
I don’t think so either, but on balance, more (healthy) woman would be attracted to the heavily androgenic phenotype than the pretty boy. Their desires obviously change throughout the menstrual cycle and time of their life (breakup with an aggressive ex boyfriend etc). On balance I’m pretty sure we would all rather look like John Cena than a soyboy, so claiming otherwise is just going to ignite the trolls/sarcasm. The interesting part of the discussion is the women who aren’t attracted to John Cena, and why.

Risingfire

Oh right yeah, massively agree.
It is worth talking about the anomaly though…a good 30% of the mature sexy older women I know love the Justin Bieber prepubescent look. Not sure where this correlates to their current life situation/hormonal profile though.
Facts

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals