OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut If Andro show up some underlying issue with my metabolism and I ended up with adrenaline and anxiety, exactly the opposite of what I wanna to achieve and with a calories intake under control and a daily thyroid combo of t3/t4, does it mean I need more thyroid for support the extra boost in metabolism? Because Im not the first one that report the same crash issue and this happens just in various occasion what is the missing link to give the body the ability to convert andro in a proper way?
I’m thinking about thyroid but I don’t know if it’s need more T3 or T4. Please can you clarify this?:)

Could be related to dose. Most people seem to do best on 5mg daily or even less.

Antonello

@haidut Sometimes I can get anxiety from 2mg...if androsterone convert t4 to t3 and TSH is suppress from thyroid supp does it mean it can soak up all the T4? Without thyroid there will be just stress hormone left so my point is do we need to support the T4 or add just T3 is what we need ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Sometimes I can get anxiety from 2mg...if androsterone convert t4 to t3 and TSH is suppress from thyroid supp does it mean it can soak up all the T4? Without thyroid there will be just stress hormone left so my point is do we need to support the T4 or add just T3 is what we need ?

If thyroid is used as supplement then androsterone may not be needed since higher metabolism favors synthesis of the strong androgens anyways. but even if androsterone is used, I don't think it will somehow "deplete" T4.

Osteo

@haidut what would you recommend for dht related agression? It seems to be rather common problem. I get angry after taking just 1-2 drops of androsteron for a few days.

Korven

@haidut what would you recommend for dht related agression? It seems to be rather common problem. I get angry after taking just 1-2 drops of androsteron for a few days.

I don't think it's due to DHT. I also get angry and anti-social from just a few drops androsterone, but have no such effects from DHT in large doses.