dapar

Have you tried nettle? It is great for lowering SHBG.

Thank you Markus, I will have a look into it, my albumin levels are ok but the SHBG is killing me, I could have way more free Test naturally

Regards

brix

Thank you Markus, I will have a look into it, my albumin levels are ok but the SHBG is killing me, I could have way more free Test naturally

Regards

I don’t think SHBG affects total T, just free T and estrogen.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi all

I just registered but I've been around for a while, I've started to take andro and pansterone so it is time to contribute a bit

3 weeks ago I started with 4 drops of andro and 6 of pansterone (both SFA, applied on the forearm) and I feel literally nothing, some cystic acne that happened to me before with pregonolone not sure if I must try with a higher dose, keep this for a while and taper off to 2-4 and keep it for a while

I had bloodwork done before and I with get another one after:

pre results:
LH 3.72 mU/mL range 0.8-7.6
FSH 5.31 mU/mL range 0.7-11.1
Testosterone 8.60 ng/ml range 0.47-9.80
Free Test 301 ng/dl range 101-499
Estradiol 25 pg/ml range <56
SHBG 64 nmol/L range 12-75
DHEA-s 1.12 Ug/mL range 0.8-5.6
DHT 0.35 ng/ml range 0.18-1.20

Some extra data:
age 37
76.5 kilos and around 11% bodyfat (I was overweighted until 18-19 years, around 105kg and 30%+ body fat )
gym for 15+ years
historically low blood estradiol level (not sure if in the tissue is the same story)
historically high SHBG (trying to reduce it eating more carbs and adding raisins and more milk to my diet)
currantly taking topical finasteride 1ml/day

Regards
You need to up your DHEA-S. Pansterone will help but the dose is pretty small and will take long.

Also, it would be a good idea to quit fin. If you were concerned about your DHT, why are you taking andro?

dapar

You need to up your DHEA-S. Pansterone will help but the dose is pretty small and will take long.

Also, it would be a good idea to quit fin. If you were concerned about your DHT, why are you taking andro?

Thanks, I will increase to a 1:3 andro - panste ratio

I’m concerned of DHT at a scalp level, that is why a use it topical, and not even sure if it is working as I tried different things for hair loss at the same time

brix

Thanks, I will increase to a 1:3 andro - panste ratio

I’m concerned of DHT at a scalp level, that is why a use it topical, and not even sure if it is working as I tried different things for hair loss at the same time

Topical fin has been shown to be systemic. I would drop it. There are better ways to combat hair loss.

dapar

Topical fin has been shown to be systemic. I would drop it. There are better ways to combat hair loss.

Yes it goes systemic but not at the same level as oral then there’s Minoxidil, dermapen, finas and azelaic acid (to tackle the dht problem)
Anyway I’m gonna give it just 3 more months to the whole combo and If there’s no results I will drop it
I even thought about low estrogen messing with my hair (I have really low historically 16-25) and that DHEA could help with this

I started today with a 1:2 andro panste ratio (3-6 drops)

Regards

Last edited:

Wolfman9193

I have been taking Andro alone. At 4 drops that’s when I start feeling fatigue and having cold feet. I notice slight teeth clench along with slight anxiety. Looks like stress response to me. Still working on repairing metabolism which should fix that.

I learned that I have very high tissue E but when blood results came back, it showed I had low E. Glad I now know.

I tried A + P together at first but pansterone made me very estrogenic since I already have high E (puffy face, dark bags, belly fat). Hopefully a matter of time until everything is in normal ranges.

Things I notice since starting Andro is faster beard growth, more chest hair growing in, wood lasts longer. Also I don’t have that negative super high libido that comes along with high Estrogen levels.

I should note I have been testing with the SFA.

Wolfman9193

Tried 5 / 6 drops in the past 2 days. Strong fatigue and the bruxism is more noticeable. I feel my best dose is 3 drops after testing. Does androsterone affect Serotonin since I have bruxism symptoms?

pudd1ng

I have a bottle of B-Androstenetriol (b-aet) from a while ago that I was using to lower cortisol when bodybuilding.

I’m using androsterone now but wondering if you have any info regarding b-aet, does it work in similar way that I could use a small dose along with androsterone? Thank you.

Markus

This is the ultimate ego-boost! Just two drops applied topically on the wrists makes me feel confident, determined and driven like in my teens. However, it is very powerful and if I increase the dose I get negative side-effects such as fatigue, low mood and sleep issues, probably due to low estrogen.

Mauritio

Chronic Vitamin D supplementation makes me tan easier, but then easily return to pale again.
Me too . Only had it with calcirol so far . It's crazy how fast it changes in a matter of minutes ...

Mauritio

@haidut what do you think about a male combining Progesterone + Androsterone(instead of Dhea)?
I doing exactly that atm. And I think its great !
It seems to work just as well as with Dht since androsterone can convert into it.
But it's also good to take both, prog+andro+dhea ,since andro and dhea also have a synergistic relationship.

Jing

Does androsterone work orally ? Yesterday I took 30 drops orally, today I have used 50 drops spread throughout the day I put the drops in capsules.. can't say I have felt anything lol I keep thinking I can smell androsterone though like it's coming out of my skin.

Mauritio

Does androsterone work orally ? Yesterday I took 30 drops orally, today I have used 50 drops spread throughout the day I put the drops in capsules.. can't say I have felt anything lol I keep thinking I can smell androsterone though like it's coming out of my skin.
That is an insane dose. I wouldn't think there is any need to take such a high dosage ,especially not for longer time periods . I get an effect from even 1mg of androsterone: an increase in body temperature/metabolic rate.

May I ask why you take that much?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals