Wolf

It may be better to put 1-2 drops on your neck of behind your ears. Much better place for it to be blown around by the ambient air and check its effects as a pheromone. On your scrotum, it won't be able to reach the air and affect her unless...you know...she "interacts" with the scrotum :):
I've found that after a week of steady state dosing at 1-2 drops scrotally there's a systemic scent(females I'm generally around picked up on it).

japanesedude

I've found that after a week of steady state dosing at 1-2 drops scrotally there's a systemic scent(females I'm generally around picked up on it).

interesting.I've had same experience with previous DMSO formula. Did you use SFA one?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Do you personally take this regimen orally or topically?

I use the Energin/Oxidal orally and androsterone either route. Topically, androsterone's effects seem to last longer and orally the onset is quicker. So, it really depends on the need at the moment.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut does any of your IdeaLabsDC products suppress natural Testosterone?

Androsterone may if used in high enough doses. Animal studies suggest more than HED 15mg-20mg daily may result in suppression.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What do you prefer for an 18 year old to use it in MCT Or SFA? also Pansterone.

Didn't we already discuss not using androsterone by an 18 year old? At that age, the hormonal status should be optimal and there is no need to disrupt it.

shine

What do you prefer for an 18 year old to use it in MCT Or SFA? also Pansterone.

Dude, you need to relax a bit.
Try some tribulus, some fat soluble vitamins (Vitamin K2-MK4/Kuinone has great androgenic effects if applied to scrotum), lift weights, lose weight if you're fat. Don't take potent 5-alpha reduced steroids at such a young age.
Judging by your posts you need to spend some more months reading this forum and Peat's articles.
You ask A LOT of questions for which you could have found answers on this forum if you had put in the time and effort.
The motto of this forum is "perceive, think, act", perceive and think some more before acting.
Steroids are your last option, not your first or second.
Really don't like to be the strict father type here, but get a grip kid.

Owen B

Sorry if this has been already discussed but if Androsterone has such a strong GABA agonist action does it dose in a U-shaped, biphasic way?

It looks like people are taking it at a lot of different doses and having OK responses, but I remember taking it 1-2 drops and did not do well with it. Maybe I needed to have taken it at a larger dose.

Is there a "general" sweet spot for this?

Momado965

Is your girl estrogen-dominant by any chance? Those types can clash with androgen-driven men. I have seen this happen with women who are on the (estrogen) pill.
Why is that? I always thought androgens are supposed to calm women down when they smell it.

shine

Why is that? I always thought androgens are supposed to calm women down when they smell it.

Depends on their hormone status. If they are not fertile at the time/on their period they feel repulsed by the smell of androgens and want to get away from you or attack you.

japanesedude

in my experience,woman who take birthcontrol pills or smoke cigarettes does not react to Andro that much.
but they did give me some extra respects and trusts.

Markus

Comparing Androsterone and 6-keto P4, what are the differences with regards to confidence, mood, energy, strength and anabolic effects?

dapar

Hi all

I just registered but I've been around for a while, I've started to take andro and pansterone so it is time to contribute a bit

3 weeks ago I started with 4 drops of andro and 6 of pansterone (both SFA, applied on the forearm) and I feel literally nothing, some cystic acne that happened to me before with pregonolone not sure if I must try with a higher dose, keep this for a while and taper off to 2-4 and keep it for a while

I had bloodwork done before and I with get another one after:

pre results:
LH 3.72 mU/mL range 0.8-7.6
FSH 5.31 mU/mL range 0.7-11.1
Testosterone 8.60 ng/ml range 0.47-9.80
Free Test 301 ng/dl range 101-499
Estradiol 25 pg/ml range <56
SHBG 64 nmol/L range 12-75
DHEA-s 1.12 Ug/mL range 0.8-5.6
DHT 0.35 ng/ml range 0.18-1.20

Some extra data:
age 37
76.5 kilos and around 11% bodyfat (I was overweighted until 18-19 years, around 105kg and 30%+ body fat )
gym for 15+ years
historically low blood estradiol level (not sure if in the tissue is the same story)
historically high SHBG (trying to reduce it eating more carbs and adding raisins and more milk to my diet)
currantly taking topical finasteride 1ml/day

Regards

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals