OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think it's very noticable that L-Theanine Lowers Serotonin my question was do you also take it yourself? How far have you been noticing it . Such a huge dream came true to chat with you for a little bit.:cool: I'm 100% going to order Androsterone soon , so is only androsterone enough to order or do I also have to take it with other things like you mentioned before Pansterone or something? o_O

I think androsterone is synergistic with Pansterone and I would use it in combination instead of pure androsterone. Pure androsterone, especially in higher doses, may be suppressive due to conversion to DHT.
As far as theanine - yes, I still use it and it seems to help a lot with digestion, mood and even cognition when I combine with caffeine. These days I rarely use more than 200mg per dose and sometimes combine with 500mg inosine and 200mg caffeine as a nootropic.

johnsmith

I think androsterone is synergistic with Pansterone and I would use it in combination instead of pure androsterone. Pure androsterone, especially in higher doses, may be suppressive due to conversion to DHT.
As far as theanine - yes, I still use it and it seems to help a lot with digestion, mood and even cognition when I combine with caffeine. These days I rarely use more than 200mg per dose and sometimes combine with 500mg inosine and 200mg caffeine as a nootropic.
Sorry if this is getting off topic but speaking of caffeine/inosine/theanine combinations, what do you like to take before doing a livestream or podcast?

Experienced

I do understand now, I`ve read a lot of articles about it a guy named Marcel is selling it and also creating blogs about you maybe know him for the scientific studies he`s been putting on his sites. one of the blog names were AnabolicApex and LifeOfML the only guy that I`ve read and known for his experiences on those drugs. I feel like he`s not doing things right anymore he`s taking several drugs like Estrogen blockers called arimidex and other stuff that`s bad for health what ever body parts get damaged from that drugs not sure which one, but he suspended all of his sites and is not reachable anymore. he`s been putting things about his masculinity and other stuff on his other blog called LifeOfML and he`s also a huge fan of Bold And Determined he`s also a similair blogger like Marcel but a little bit normal with the content he puts on his Blogs.

yes, I still use it and it seems to help a lot with digestion, mood and even cognition when I combine with caffeine. These days I rarely use more than 200mg per dose and sometimes combine with 500mg inosine and 200mg caffeine as a nootropic.
I use L-Theanine in the morning 600 MG and midday nearly 200 mg + so in total nearly 1g to 1.2 g I feel different calm when taking it also noticing that I have caffeine tolerance build up by drinking too much coffee. I have to lower drinking coffee :D

do you have something for me to waste my time into? like a guide of the things you`re doing and taking , things that are part of your life? if so I would really appreciate it. I`m a big fan of you Haidut you inspired me to research more things and do take things that I`ve never heard of or never seen about. It`s the knowledge you shared to me and I am really proud of it. everything I suspect about I research first on Ray Peat forum and all of them are your threads that`s how much you helped me through finding out things that are bad or not for health and all of your scientific studies you`ve been putting on forum is amazing! keep doing it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sorry if this is getting off topic but speaking of caffeine/inosine/theanine combinations, what do you like to take before doing a livestream or podcast?

Oxidal+Energin and sometimes androsterone (4-5 drops). I also drink 1-2 sugary drinks during the podcast.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I do understand now, I`ve read a lot of articles about it a guy named Marcel is selling it and also creating blogs about you maybe know him for the scientific studies he`s been putting on his sites. one of the blog names were AnabolicApex and LifeOfML the only guy that I`ve read and known for his experiences on those drugs. I feel like he`s not doing things right anymore he`s taking several drugs like Estrogen blockers called arimidex and other stuff that`s bad for health what ever body parts get damaged from that drugs not sure which one, but he suspended all of his sites and is not reachable anymore. he`s been putting things about his masculinity and other stuff on his other blog called LifeOfML and he`s also a huge fan of Bold And Determined he`s also a similair blogger like Marcel but a little bit normal with the content he puts on his Blogs.

I use L-Theanine in the morning 600 MG and midday nearly 200 mg + so in total nearly 1g to 1.2 g I feel different calm when taking it also noticing that I have caffeine tolerance build up by drinking too much coffee. I have to lower drinking coffee :D

do you have something for me to waste my time into? like a guide of the things you`re doing and taking , things that are part of your life? if so I would really appreciate it. I`m a big fan of you Haidut you inspired me to research more things and do take things that I`ve never heard of or never seen about. It`s the knowledge you shared to me and I am really proud of it. everything I suspect about I research first on Ray Peat forum and all of them are your threads that`s how much you helped me through finding out things that are bad or not for health and all of your scientific studies you`ve been putting on forum is amazing! keep doing it.

Yeah, I know Marcel. He sometimes buys our products and has been writing about androgens on his blogs.
I don't really have any program, protocol, etc. I just experiment with things when I feel like it and usually read scientific studies several hours a day. There is no single optimal approach that will work for every situation, it is just a lot of tools that can be used in different situations to improve the odds in your favor. Keeping metabolism high, FFA low, cabr intake high, etc is a good overall approach to keep the effects of stress we face every day under control.

Experienced

Yeah, I know Marcel. He sometimes buys our products and has been writing about androgens on his blogs.
I don't really have any program, protocol, etc. I just experiment with things when I feel like it and usually read scientific studies several hours a day. There is no single optimal approach that will work for every situation, it is just a lot of tools that can be used in different situations to improve the odds in your favor. Keeping metabolism high, FFA low, cabr intake high, etc is a good overall approach to keep the effects of stress we face every day under control.

I hope that you will soon open a blog or something about yourself and maybe post there some of your scientific studies you find or do and some things about your life. I'm really interested into it. And thanks in advance for replying back on me :) I'll stick to my ongoing Intermittent fasting and low carb intake ,low sugar intake , also drink from BPA free bottle water. Use L-Theanine drink coffee , also NoFap as a lifestyle and more, things that I'll probably add this year will be some of your products as I still have to research for a bit.

Dobbler

I hope that you will soon open a blog or something about yourself and maybe post there some of your scientific studies you find or do and some things about your life. I'm really interested into it. And thanks in advance for replying back on me :) I'll stick to my ongoing Intermittent fasting and low carb intake ,low sugar intake , also drink from BPA free bottle water. Use L-Theanine drink coffee , also NoFap as a lifestyle and more, things that I'll probably add this year will be some of your products as I still have to research for a bit.
He has a blog, haidut.me

Broken man

Thin waist and wide hips and thicc thighs are usually associated with higher progesterone. Estrogen is more involved in breast size. The hourglass shape is typically due to higher progestrone/estrogen ratio. Higher estrogen/progesterone ratio leads to central obesity in women (and men), which is the exact opposite of the hourglass shape. Estrogen dominance really does not lead to pleasing shapes in either sex. Facial and bodily deformities not due to trauma are known to be caused by high estrogen. Peat spoke about this too so if you search the forum you will find it.
If I understand it right And from my personal experience, girls with wider hips, bigger thigs And smaller breasts are the most horny And loving.

baccheion

If I understand it right And from my personal experience, girls with wider hips, bigger thigs And smaller breasts are the most horny And loving.
Funny. No mention of the butt area either time. What's that associated with? Estrogens as I'm assuming, or magically, progesterone? DHT :singing:?

Prolactin is said to bias the actions of estrogen toward the breast area. Progesterone then factors in, as it activates and sensitizes estrogen receptors in breasts. Progesterone is also associated with breast fullness.

When prolactin is lower, estrogen is more likely to increase butt/thigh/etc size. In a way I'm still trying to figure this out. Unsure what to believe. Even with what was said earlier, that theory seems most consistent.

Broken man

Funny. No mention of the butt area either time. What's that associated with? Estrogens as I'm assuming, or magically, progesterone? DHT :singing:?

Prolactin is said to bias the actions of estrogen toward the breast area. Progesterone then factors in, as it activates and sensitizes estrogen receptors in breasts. Progesterone is also associated with breast fullness.

When prolactin is lower, estrogen is more likely to increase butt/thigh/etc size. In a way I'm still trying to figure this out. Unsure what to believe. Even with what was said earlier, that theory seems most consistent.
I dont know, my actual girl has smaller ***s, bigger **** and hips but visible six pack. She started flirting with me and is very determined to get my attention when I meet her at work. The most curious thing is that I like her smell alot and I have almost instantly boner because of it and she has it the same way. I am using androsterone, I like the smell of it and I am smelling like it even when I am not using it regularly. She is not using contraceptive pill and I know that she is wet just from sitting with me for more than 15 minutes even I am not touching her. I love it and her too. Its like magic.

baccheion

I dont know, my actual girl has smaller ***s, bigger **** and hips but visible six pack. She started flirting with me and is very determined to get my attention when I meet her at work. The most curious thing is that I like her smell alot and I have almost instantly boner because of it and she has it the same way. I am using androsterone, I like the smell of it and I am smelling like it even when I am not using it regularly. She is not using contraceptive pill and I know that she is wet just from sitting with me for more than 15 minutes even I am not touching her. I love it and her too. Its like magic.
Pear shape almost? Any labs run to see hormone levels/balance? Does she spend more time in any portion of the cycle than expected?

Experienced

Haidut what if I use andosterone and pansterone? I'm worried if something will happen with my health I'm 18 years old (almost 19 on 19 september ) and there is some people that say "you should start on a age of 21+" I know I should have been researching myself :/

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut what if I use andosterone and pansterone? I'm worried if something will happen with my health I'm 18 years old (almost 19 on 19 september ) and there is some people that say "you should start on a age of 21+" I know I should have been researching myself :/

I don't see a reason for an 18 year old to use steroids unless there is a proven deficiency. Pansterone and androsterone are relatively benign but still, taking steroids without a proven need does not sound wise. If you are worries I would not use them, unless there are blood test showing the need for using them.

Experienced

I don't see a reason for an 18 year old to use steroids unless there is a proven deficiency. Pansterone and androsterone are relatively benign but still, taking steroids without a proven need does not sound wise. If you are worries I would not use them, unless there are blood test showing the need for using them.
Alright sounds good now! But like Can I test it on this age? Or will my testosterone peak slow down because of Androsterone pansterone usage?

baccheion

You should avoid anything other than vitamins, minerals, and amino acids until 25. If there's a medical need and you've already tried the other things, then see a doctor about it.

Either way, many walk around with nutrient deficiencies/insufficiencies and heavy-metals/toxins. I'd start by fixing any, including saturating with iodine (protocol). In addition, I'd see to proper nutrition and hours of quality sleep. After, vitamins/minerals/amino-acids may have some therapeutic uses.

A comprehensive hormone, thyroid, and nutrient/NutrEval panel sounds like a good start. And maybe food sensitivity and genetic testing.

You are at a good age to salvage face/jaw development by also lifting and adopting proper tongue posture. Growth plates associated with the vertebrae close at ~25.

For a typical person, pregnenolone + DHEA (and other related things) become relevant once over 25. DHEA begins to decline due to accumulated stress/cortisol/inflammation and a minimization of growth as a stressor (DHEA handles longer-term stress).

Experienced

You should avoid anything other than vitamins, minerals, and amino acids until 25. If there's a medical need and you've already tried the other things, then see a doctor about it.

Either way, many walk around with nutrient deficiencies/insufficiencies and heavy-metals/toxins. I'd start by fixing any, including saturating with iodine (protocol). In addition, I'd see to proper nutrition and hours of quality sleep. After, vitamins/minerals/amino-acids may have some therapeutic uses.

A comprehensive hormone, thyroid, and nutrient/NutrEval panel sounds like a good start. And maybe food sensitivity and genetic testing.

You are at a good age to salvage face/jaw development by also lifting and adopting proper tongue posture. Growth plates associated with the vertebrae close at ~25.

For a typical person, pregnenolone + DHEA (and other related things) become relevant once over 25. DHEA begins to decline due to accumulated stress/cortisol/inflammation and a minimization of growth as a stressor (DHEA handles longer-term stress).
Thanks for this one I took a screenshot of it.

Experienced

Haidut are those binaural beats real do they really work for example these one

This was also mentioned in the Description in one of the videos

("Scientists as well as I, have done a lot of researches and experiments with binaural beats, isochronic tones and subliminal messages (I have mostly focused on athlete performance improvement. I have done a lot of experiments on my friends and also my esteemed test group on Pateron. Researches were mainly focused on workout results, blood tests (testosterone / estradiol / lh/fsh) and mind states (I think that I will create an official scientific publication about it in future). Workout results and effects on mind states are really evident. Also blood tests results are really impressive e.g. (13.03.18 - before binaural cycle): Testosterone: 4,823 ng/ml (2,8 - 8,0), Estradiol 25,910 pg/ml (11,30 - 43,20) -- (12.04.18 - after): Testosterone: 6,570 ng/ml (2,8 - 8,0), Estradiol 34,644 pg/ml (11,30 - 43,20) These are the newest results after almost 1 month cycle on my Testosterone Enanthate. I have some more blood results from my other tests. They are much older and were more focused on lh/fsh influence - they both will also influence on testosterone level, fertillity etc.). I am going to publish all of them in my researches, that I have mentioned before).There come explanations... There are many official researches, that you may find on scientific web sites, that binaural beats have influence on our organism in a dozen ways. E.g. it is proved that binaural beats can stimulate pituitary gland (e.g. dr Hanns Uwe Pfaff in 2014 has created a big publication about influence on HPA. He mostly focused on cortisol regulation. This scientist and many other researches show us too (you may find a lot more even on ncbi site etc.), that even placebo group may have some effects while using "fake", so like awkwardly done binaural beats, 3/4 worse effects than non-placebo group, but still (placebo can be also powerful eh). Binaural beats have also influence on glial cells, so it is possible to produce hormones (also steroid hormones) in a few ways, by using it regulary. Also they have strong influence on our mind states (there actually exists a hauntingly humber of published studies about this topic). Our mind states may have also a decisive influence on our sport results/achievments (sport psychology branch) If you are a person, that trains regulary, then it is certainly obvious for you how mind states plays essential role in sport.

To reasume - there are evidences, that binaural beats will help you to grow greater muscles and improve your athlete performance in a really complex way. I have also earned a lot of feedbacks in private messages, as well as in comment section, that my productions brings on very nice adventages.")

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut are those binaural beats real do they really work for example these one

This was also mentioned in the Description in one of the videos

("Scientists as well as I, have done a lot of researches and experiments with binaural beats, isochronic tones and subliminal messages (I have mostly focused on athlete performance improvement. I have done a lot of experiments on my friends and also my esteemed test group on Pateron. Researches were mainly focused on workout results, blood tests (testosterone / estradiol / lh/fsh) and mind states (I think that I will create an official scientific publication about it in future). Workout results and effects on mind states are really evident. Also blood tests results are really impressive e.g. (13.03.18 - before binaural cycle): Testosterone: 4,823 ng/ml (2,8 - 8,0), Estradiol 25,910 pg/ml (11,30 - 43,20) -- (12.04.18 - after): Testosterone: 6,570 ng/ml (2,8 - 8,0), Estradiol 34,644 pg/ml (11,30 - 43,20) These are the newest results after almost 1 month cycle on my Testosterone Enanthate. I have some more blood results from my other tests. They are much older and were more focused on lh/fsh influence - they both will also influence on testosterone level, fertillity etc.). I am going to publish all of them in my researches, that I have mentioned before).There come explanations... There are many official researches, that you may find on scientific web sites, that binaural beats have influence on our organism in a dozen ways. E.g. it is proved that binaural beats can stimulate pituitary gland (e.g. dr Hanns Uwe Pfaff in 2014 has created a big publication about influence on HPA. He mostly focused on cortisol regulation. This scientist and many other researches show us too (you may find a lot more even on ncbi site etc.), that even placebo group may have some effects while using "fake", so like awkwardly done binaural beats, 3/4 worse effects than non-placebo group, but still (placebo can be also powerful eh). Binaural beats have also influence on glial cells, so it is possible to produce hormones (also steroid hormones) in a few ways, by using it regulary. Also they have strong influence on our mind states (there actually exists a hauntingly humber of published studies about this topic). Our mind states may have also a decisive influence on our sport results/achievments (sport psychology branch) If you are a person, that trains regulary, then it is certainly obvious for you how mind states plays essential role in sport.

To reasume - there are evidences, that binaural beats will help you to grow greater muscles and improve your athlete performance in a really complex way. I have also earned a lot of feedbacks in private messages, as well as in comment section, that my productions brings on very nice adventages.")

I think you need to focus on basic diet lowering stress and stop trying to find some obscure way to mess with your hormones. At the age of 18 you should be healthy and without any need for binaural therapy of any aspect of your health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals