Drareg

Some people mention when taking androsterone that it has an effect on people around them, in most cases the ladies , I know pheromones are assumed to be the cause but you should also take note of your eyes, the inner canthus specifically is widened and your eye lid may also be effected when using this, it’s noticeable.
IMO I think this has just as much effect on how others perceive you .

All the androgens have effect on the eyes from my experience.

Abn41391

Hello I have been using this for the last 2 days. At 5mg each day split between oral and on shoulders. I have noticed less brain fog, better concentration, better mood, better skin, a leaner look (less water retention).

I have also noticed my semen has become basically water. Difficulty achieving an erection and decreased penile sensitivity. Is this likey due to low estrogen? I also take mk4, zma. Libido is a little less but not completely gone.

In the past I've gotten watery semen and decreased sensitivity from dopainergic supplements catuaba and forskolin.

I also have pansterone could that help?

I will decrease the dose to 1 drop but I really like the mental effects so it's a shame if I have to drop it.

Some people mention when taking androsterone that it has an effect on people around them, in most cases the ladies , I know pheromones are assumed to be the cause but you should also take note of your eyes, the inner canthus specifically is widened and your eye lid may also be effected when using this, it’s noticeable.
IMO I think this has just as much effect on how others perceive you .

All the androgens have effect on the eyes from my experience.
Well, my rat started taking 4 drops in two doses, morning and night, and i can confirm an increase in libido like when my rat was younger, now it is a little mature and the rat started feelings mornings erections again. Im waiting for cortinon to arrive soon this week, my main goal is to increase the androgenic activity of my rat and make him have a lot of hairs all over its body. Since reading all posts, I've concluded tha i will give my rat tyromix+cortinon+androsterone. But the increase in sexual desire is real in my old rat.

Last edited:
Hello I have been using this for the last 2 days. At 5mg each day split between oral and on shoulders. I have noticed less brain fog, better concentration, better mood, better skin, a leaner look (less water retention).

I have also noticed my semen has become basically water. Difficulty achieving an erection and decreased penile sensitivity. Is this likey due to low estrogen? I also take mk4, zma. Libido is a little less but not completely gone.

In the past I've gotten watery semen and decreased sensitivity from dopainergic supplements catuaba and forskolin.

I will decrease the dose to 1 drop but I really like the mental effects so it's a shame if I have to drop it.
When my rat took 4 drops at once, the effects where bad, tiredness, when my rat splitted the dose twice a day, the effects kicked in.

Abn41391

Yesterday I took 1 mg. Still having difficulty achieving an erection and libido is decreased. I don't really feel any other negative symptoms. I feel stronger, muscle looks more defined and don't have brain fog.

Ive never had Ed in my life so I'm sure it's the androsterone.

I think I overdid it the first two days. I will discontinue for now.

I am also experiencing joint pain in my toes. & Shoulder So it must be low estrogen right?

Interesting my hair quality has never been better. I've never really had issues but it feels much much softer then normal.

How long would it take one to recover to normal estrogen levels?

Last edited:

Markus

Yesterday I took 1 mg. Still having difficulty achieving an erection and libido is decreased. I don't really feel any other negative symptoms. I feel stronger, muscle looks more defined and don't have brain fog.

I personally don't use more than 1-2 mg a day.

redsun

I am also experiencing joint pain in my toes. & Shoulder So it must be low estrogen right?

Interesting my hair quality has never been better. I've never really had issues but it feels much much softer then normal.

How long would it take one to recover to normal estrogen levels?

Few days probably to feel better.

redsun

Thanks I seem to have recovered today.

Will definitely proceed with caution going forward. This stuff is potent.

What I have read is that DHT stimulates adrenaline (which therefore increase sympathetic nervous system activity), this is why it can mess with erection and libido. But DHT also promotes more GABA as a way to counteract the adrenaline perhaps (my guess).

But this increased SNS activity obviously positively affects muscular strength and muscle blood flow (hence they look more defined) and also helps brain function (increasing SNS tends to do this).

Thats why you have so little DHT and its always safer to raise it via natural ways. Its not dangerous to take andro, its just people that respond like you its not really good obviously. Its no coincidence that DHT goes up during stress, it makes sense as it helps increase aggression and brain function to accurately response to stress if need be.

MatheusPN

Depending on the dosage and in your state strong androgens can suppress/ decrease 3B-HSD activity, so decreasing your progesterone production for example
And progesterone is very important for semen quality

Obs.: For me, Andro alone just positive effects

Abn41391

Depending on the dosage and in your state strong androgens can suppress/ decrease 3B-HSD activity, so decreasing your progesterone production for example
And progesterone is very important for semen quality

Obs.: For me, Andro alone just positive effects

Interesting I've gotten the watery semen effect from some herbs but in those cases the herbs increased libido and erection quality (catuaba, polygala). I also feel very masculine on those herbs. However orgasm became completely anhedonic and no pleasure was achieved

ddjd

Further update:

I have stopped pansterone again as having some issues. I have also stopped androsterone as of last night. Today i feel much better.

I have been feeling down taking 2 x androsterone every night for about 3 weeks now. I stopped the pansterone because this wasn't working for me.

Now i think the androsterone has been useful, but i think i may only need one drop per night or a drop every few days. For now i will back off a little for a few days.

So my question is = has the androsterone built up in my system a little too much, hence i haven't been feeling so good.

I have also noticed another effect. I have been putting weight on round my stomach. This has been a little weird for me and i am sure i will get rid of it, but has anyone else had this issue. My face has also become more fuller / healthier because of the androsterone.

So i am seeing positive stuff from using it, but also negative and i think i need to find the level which works best for me.
anyone else get this fuller face/ weight gain effect from androsterone ?? I thought it's meant to have the opposite effect

Abn41391

Today I took androsterone and a very quick depression took over within an hour. Neck and shoulders started to ache and really had no motivation to anything then just sit around. Didn't feel like particularly low estrogen.

I had been using 1 drop every 3 or 4 days with very good effect. Not sure why I got such a reaction today.

Mauritio

anyone else get this fuller face/ weight gain effect from androsterone ?? I thought it's meant to have the opposite effect
Yes I, guess it's the liver overburdened with estrogen detox. So it's kind of building up. But I also get this with everything that lowers blood sugar/ speeds up metabolism .

Markus

Today I took androsterone and a very quick depression took over within an hour. Neck and shoulders started to ache and really had no motivation to anything then just sit around. Didn't feel like particularly low estrogen.

I had been using 1 drop every 3 or 4 days with very good effect. Not sure why I got such a reaction today.
Probably a cumulative build-up of anti-estrogenic effects.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Taking 1-2 drops of andro and 1-2 drops of Pansterone per day topically so quite a low dose anyone have any thoughts on how often I should cycle off to prevent suppression and for how long?

I was thinking after one month of use cycle off for a month.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals