Markus

Taking 1-2 drops of andro and 1-2 drops of Pansterone per day topically so quite a low dose anyone have any thoughts on how often I should cycle off to prevent suppression and for how long?

I was thinking after one month of use cycle off for a month.
I don't think you need to worry about suppression using those doses and substances. I've personally used a similar protocol for a very long time and whenever I "cycle off", I don't feel any symptoms of endogenous shutdown.

Experienced

Vouch

Very nice customer service and androsterone works as promised

My benefits:

Fearless,
Smells great,
Female attraction,
Morning woods are amazing,
Anti aromatase is real.

Btw I used only androsterone no other supps besides it.

I'll keep noting until I use it for a longer time.

scoobydoo

Vouch

Very nice customer service and androsterone works as promised

My benefits:

Fearless,
Smells great,
Female attraction,
Morning woods are amazing,
Anti aromatase is real.

Btw I used only androsterone no other supps besides it.

I'll keep noting until I use it for a longer time.
Awesome how old are you?
May I ask your dosage?

Experienced

Awesome how old are you?
May I ask your dosage?
Tocopherol

First day 2 to 3 mg
Second day 4 mg
Third day 4 mg (today) I'm also a bit overweight 100 kg 1.75 CM LENGTH

Also applied it on wrists only , first on one wrist and then rub it against my other wrist. Not spilling anything.

scoobydoo

Tocopherol

First day 2 to 3 mg
Second day 4 mg
Third day 4 mg (today) I'm also a bit overweight 100 kg 1.75 CM LENGTH

Also applied it on wrists only , first on one wrist and then rub it against my other wrist. Not spilling anything.
Awesome dude
We’re you having problems with libido? I’m 22 and wasn’t sure if it was safe to try a similar dosage due to lack of morning wood and libido

Experienced

Awesome dude
We’re you having problems with libido? I’m 22 and wasn’t sure if it was safe to try a similar dosage due to lack of morning wood and libido
No I don't think so my flaccid is only small I had no issues with libido maybe low energy but that's because of overweight and bad diet

But androsterone for real works I'm not sure if my testicles shrink or not, sometimes it hangs sometimes when I'm at the toilet it shrinks a little but not fully fully shrinked . So be cautious don't go higher than 5mg on your age.

ddjd

I meant biodidentical DHT like Andractim. The methylated DHT derivatives are dangerous IMO, and I would not use them unless it is a dire situation.
wait which are the methylated DHT derivatives? 11-KT isn't is it?

scoobydoo

Ok thanks man I’ll probably do 2mg every other day
I proba
No I don't think so my flaccid is only small I had no issues with libido maybe low energy but that's because of overweight and bad diet

But androsterone for real works I'm not sure if my testicles shrink or not, sometimes it hangs sometimes when I'm at the toilet it shrinks a little but not fully fully shrinked . So be cautious don't go higher than 5mg on your age.

Experienced

Ok thanks man I’ll probably do 2mg every other day
I proba
tocopherol or Ethanol? I`m still waiting on the ethanol version and Ordered DHEA PREG 5mg will start with preg+andro probably.

also try this method when using androsterone

A number of more recent studies found that the most effective treatment in terms of anabolism and androgenicity is a combination of an aromatizable and non-aromatizable androgen such as T + DHT, or DHEA + DHT. Again, an older study looked at the proper ratio of such combinations to achieve optimal effects and used androsterone and DHEA for the experiment. The study found that when androsterone and DHEA combined in a ratio of 25% to 75% produced a maximum effect. This combination was more potent than any other combination tried, as well as either one of the steroids combined. For the record, DHEA tried on its own was ineffective. What is even more remarkable is that at the 50% / 50% ratio, there was no plateau of effect observed even at very high doses. So, the anabolic and androgenic effects of the combination was technically unlimited. For some inexplicable reason though, the authors decided that the effect of the 50%/50% mix was an anomaly and chose the next most effective ratio (25% A + 75% DHEA) as the optimal one. While androsterone is a very potent aromatase inhibitor and should prevent estrogenic effects from DHEA, I don't think that overdoing this combination is wise. Both androsterone and DHEA are thermogenic and thyroid-mimetic. So, on physiological doses a person should be able to get all the anabolic and androgenic benefits they need, as well as the thyroid mimetic / surrogate effects. Doing excessively high doses may lead to fever and other unknown / undesired effects. So, if this combination is tried I think a dose of 2mg androsterone + 5mg DHEA (i.e. 25% / 75% ratio) up to 5mg androsterone + 5mg DHEA (i.e. 50% / 50% ratio), taken 1-2 times daily would be enough to reap all the benefits this study and others like it found.

J

jb116

tocopherol or Ethanol? I`m still waiting on the ethanol version and Ordered DHEA PREG 5mg will start with preg+andro probably.

also try this method when using androsterone

A number of more recent studies found that the most effective treatment in terms of anabolism and androgenicity is a combination of an aromatizable and non-aromatizable androgen such as T + DHT, or DHEA + DHT. Again, an older study looked at the proper ratio of such combinations to achieve optimal effects and used androsterone and DHEA for the experiment. The study found that when androsterone and DHEA combined in a ratio of 25% to 75% produced a maximum effect. This combination was more potent than any other combination tried, as well as either one of the steroids combined. For the record, DHEA tried on its own was ineffective. What is even more remarkable is that at the 50% / 50% ratio, there was no plateau of effect observed even at very high doses. So, the anabolic and androgenic effects of the combination was technically unlimited. For some inexplicable reason though, the authors decided that the effect of the 50%/50% mix was an anomaly and chose the next most effective ratio (25% A + 75% DHEA) as the optimal one. While androsterone is a very potent aromatase inhibitor and should prevent estrogenic effects from DHEA, I don't think that overdoing this combination is wise. Both androsterone and DHEA are thermogenic and thyroid-mimetic. So, on physiological doses a person should be able to get all the anabolic and androgenic benefits they need, as well as the thyroid mimetic / surrogate effects. Doing excessively high doses may lead to fever and other unknown / undesired effects. So, if this combination is tried I think a dose of 2mg androsterone + 5mg DHEA (i.e. 25% / 75% ratio) up to 5mg androsterone + 5mg DHEA (i.e. 50% / 50% ratio), taken 1-2 times daily would be enough to reap all the benefits this study and others like it found.
The trouble is that there are a lot of folks here using these things topically and the question I posed over 2 weeks ago in the Cortinon thread still hasn't been addressed. I know @haidut is around, he's been posting. So we don't really know how to extrapolate 5mg+5mg to topical application. I think it's an important question in knowing the variance of what a good effectual dose is regarding steroids using the topical route.

Korven

The smell of this is just amazing. Who needs cologne when you got androsterone?

Korven

Hahahahah exactly which one do you have ethanol or tocopherol?

SFA ester/ethanol! Will report back here with effects later

All perfumes smell like garbage toxic chemicals to me now, I can't stand them. This on the other hand... it's great :D

Jing

i dont smell it at all :O

should i be concerned?
Odd, if I put a drop on my skin I can always smell it, I also was putting drops in a capsule using it orally , later on in the day I would just randomly smell androsterone like it was coming out of my skin.

Experienced

SFA ester/ethanol! Will report back here with effects later

All perfumes smell like garbage toxic chemicals to me now, I can't stand them. This on the other hand... it's great :D
I`m happy you like it! I`ll receiving soon Ethanol will also note on . I have tocopherol atm

i dont smell it at all :O

should i be concerned?
no don`t be concerned , haidut mentioned it`s normal some people can`t smell it and some people do.

I also was putting drops in a capsule using it orally , later on in the day I would just randomly smell androsterone like it was coming out of my skin.
do you have the old andro or new vial andro? which version are you taking tocopherol or ethanol.

Jing

I`m happy you like it! I`ll receiving soon Ethanol will also note on . I have tocopherol atm

no don`t be concerned , haidut mentioned it`s normal some people can`t smell it and some people do.

do you have the old andro or new vial andro? which version are you taking tocopherol or ethanol.
Old one, and ethanol.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals