Wagner83

After rereading the first post in this thread, it seems the strength of this product has dropped from 3.3mg per drop to .45mg per drop. Does anyone know why he did this?
No. You can check the picture on the website. When it was in dmso, a long time ago, it was 3.3mg per serving, each serving was 8 drops. Total number of servings was 30. So the bottle had 30*3.3 mg. Now it is 250*0.45mg.

Last edited:

inthedark

Is that the case with Lisuride as well, or has that actually doubled?

Both lisuride and Metergoline have the same amount per drop and per bottle, but the labels list the amount per DROP now whereas it was previously listed per UNIT of 8 drops.

golder

My apologies, I should have read the label closer before I blabbered my mouth on here.
Having said, I’m 99.9% sure I’ve got two bottles of Lisuride at home. One is 0.5mg per drop and the other is 0.25mg. Both were the same price.

Last edited:

inthedark

Having said, I’m 99.9% sure I’ve got two bottles of Lisuride at home. One is 0.5mg per drop and the other is 0.25mg. Both were the same price.

just looked at the lisuride thread and there’s some discussion about this on pages 25-26. Looks like a batch of the raw product was less potent so he had to use more of it for a time. It’s a bit confusing...

Abn41391

Just administred 2 drops metergoline for the first time. Sublingual administration.

10 minutes in heart elevated but no other effects yet.

1 1/2 hours in. I feel a nice mood boost. Very playful and postive. Feels similar to shilajit but without any hormonal effects ie muscle tightness.

About 5 hours in had to take a nap and now I'm feeling very lethargic and kinda foggy. Feels like low estrogen too.

Last edited:

Estradiol

Just administred 2 drops metergoline for the first time. Sublingual administration.

1 1/2 hours in. I feel a nice mood boost. Very playful and postive. Feels similar to shilajit but without any hormonal effects ie muscle tightness.

About 5 hours in had to take a nap and now I'm feeling very lethargic and kinda foggy. Feels like low estrogen too.

There is no such thing as feeling low estrogen.

Abn41391

After the lethargy faded I started to feel really good. Libido up , positive attitude, bigger ego.

No negative effects on sleep.

2 drops this morning. At first made a little foggy again but then the cobwebs cleared and I feel really good again.

Abn41391

I really like this stuff but it makes really want to sleep. Will try dosing at night.

Sagitarrius90

If Metergoline is similar to bromocriptine, it will aid in fat loss- Lyle Mcdoanld wrote an entire book on Bromocriptine stating how it affects Leptin and will "trick" the brain with regards to hunger and i've seen on here people being more content with less. I did the "bromo" diet and found it way easier to lose weight. Again the entire premise of the book was that leptin when dieting goes up but Bromo will bring leptin down thus blunting you're appetite and he also mentions that it helps you're body while dieting aka it will keep thyroid production good, cortisol low and all negative hormonal adaptions from dieting will be reduced whilst taking bromo.

So with that being said if metergoline truely is like bromocriptine it should be a solid dieting agent. google Lyle mcdonald bromocriptine - I purchased his E-book very informative.

One thing he wrote and I can attest to is this "DAWS" theory about bromo/caber. I've never had this yet i've taken caber, bromo for months on end with no apparent side effects. I've actually had way worse side effects coming off of cypro then i Did bromo or cabergoline.

milkboi

If Metergoline is similar to bromocriptine, it will aid in fat loss- Lyle Mcdoanld wrote an entire book on Bromocriptine stating how it affects Leptin and will "trick" the brain with regards to hunger and i've seen on here people being more content with less. I did the "bromo" diet and found it way easier to lose weight. Again the entire premise of the book was that leptin when dieting goes up but Bromo will bring leptin down thus blunting you're appetite and he also mentions that it helps you're body while dieting aka it will keep thyroid production good, cortisol low and all negative hormonal adaptions from dieting will be reduced whilst taking bromo.

So with that being said if metergoline truely is like bromocriptine it should be a solid dieting agent. google Lyle mcdonald bromocriptine - I purchased his E-book very informative.

One thing he wrote and I can attest to is this "DAWS" theory about bromo/caber. I've never had this yet i've taken caber, bromo for months on end with no apparent side effects. I've actually had way worse side effects coming off of cypro then i Did bromo or cabergoline.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing. What is his theory about DAWS?

Sagitarrius90

And with regards to DAWS, would that apply to any dose/any length of time or would that be for people who have been taking the drug at higher doses for longer periods of time? When I did bromo and caber it was for maybe 2 months max so maybe the withdrawl isn't as bad as say for people who are taking it for years or months. Most studies I see online are for people who take the drug long term not for a short stint

Sagitarrius90

Very interesting, thanks for sharing. What is his theory about DAWS?

That it doesn't apply for short term usage. He says for people using it under a year in his studies not 1 person showed symptoms of DAWS - it will bring you back to homestasis so just because you aren't getting the benefit of the drug doesn't mean you have DAWS it jsut means you're back to you're normal self. For caber and bromo since it lowers prolactin I actually feel better off before I took the drug. I feel like this DAWS scare is for people who are taking it long term or at way higher dosages. Again Lyle states in his studies that not one person who took a dopamine agonist under a year reported any signs of DAWS

Yody

Took one drop sublingually upon entering his office this, and another drop ~45 minutes later with my coffee-smoothie. I notice more peace and less self criticism in dealing with IT issues for a high-level executive. Two days ago I had taken two drops and noticed some fatigue, but the fatigue had some deeply 'healthy-feeling' aspect to it, as if the 'rewiring' was to serve as a great benefit. Less self conscious, more present, an initial brief surge of a somewhat psychedelic energy and anxiety, followed by intense relaxation and self acceptance. A feeling of hypoglycemia presented itself, which subsided enough by ingesting some carbs. Performed karezza for the first time that night. There was a subtle after-glow effect the next day. Performed karezza again last night. I had used this in 2-10 drops previously last fall, but was not in tune with the effects, (also worth noting I was on keto then.) Now, certainly a useful tool in the arsenal. Libido up, self criticism down, initial fatigue balanced by timing coffee and carbs right around dosing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals