ddjd

would there be any problem taking metergoline around the time as Tyronene or Tyromix?

boris

Will using it topically have the anti candida effect? Or does it have to be in direct contact with it through the digestive system?

Momado965

Am I ritht to assume metergoline compares fully to cypro in terms of supressing TSH, GH, ACTH, cortisol and aldoaterone or is that only a cypro property? From what I gather, metergoline works in full similarity to cypro but doesnt cause a zombie like state because it doesnt lower dopamine.

Last edited:

Kunstruct

Am I ritht to assume metergoline compares fully to cypro in terms of supressing TSH, GH, ACTH, cortisol and aldoaterone or is that only a cypro property? From what I gather, metergoline works in full similarity to cypro but doesnt cause a zombie like state because it doesnt lower dopamine.

There is TSH suppression.
Error - Cookies Turned Off

"The effect of acute oral administration of metergoline on serum thyrotrophin and prolactin levels in six patients with primary hypothyroidism was studied. Metergoline 4mg by mouth caused a significant decrease in the concentration of serum thyrotrophin and prolactin in all subjects. There was no consistent change in serum thyroxine and triiodothyronine concentrations during the experiment. These findings suggest that metergoline inhibits prolactin and thyrotrophin secretion by a direct action on the hypothalamus or pituitary gland."

Kartoffel

Cyproheptadine doesn't lower dopamine, even in fairly large doses, and the temporary zombie like state comes from it's anti-histamine actions. Metergoline doesn't seem to be a strong anti-histamine.

Kunstruct

Cyproheptadine is used for horse which have Cushing syndrome, since it reduces pituitary ACTH.

Epistrophy

My rat has been experiencing aftermath of a stressful situation that lasted 2 and half years (2014-mid 2017). After studying more and more the role serotonin has on experiences, mental health, etc. and actually reading one study posted on the increased absorption for carbohydrates with this compound. I decided to give my rat this compound and note my experience. So far it has been given for 5 days as follows:

Day 1- 2 drops sublingual, rat had bowel movement within 20 minutes. Mental clarity was noted.
Day 2- 4 drops sublingual, (2 drops morning, 2 drops late afternoon), similar effects of day 1, this was too much a dose as heart rate was high, sleep was good
Day 3- 2 drops on wrist, muscles feel stronger and torso feels less "fat", pelvic floor issues are going away (I have mentioned this in other threads), libido is up, erections are strong.
Day 4- 2 drops, sublingual mental clarity is awesome! muscles are still strong! pelvic floor issues are gone! bowel movements are normalized (twice a day), body temperature is up (walk in freezer no issue staying in for a long time). Erections are great, female rat happy :)
Day 5- 2 drops, directly on shaft of penile tissue, body temperature is really high! I feel the need to put my head in the freezer. No other report as this was done 2 hours prior to this post.

Also, appetite is great, rat's body senes are elevated and wants to eat. On a side note novelty is definitely elevated which was a big concern for the rat.

My rat has been experiencing aftermath of a stressful situation that lasted 2 and half years (2014-mid 2017). After studying more and more the role serotonin has on experiences, mental health, etc. and actually reading one study posted on the increased absorption for carbohydrates with this compound. I decided to give my rat this compound and note my experience. So far it has been given for 5 days as follows:

Day 1- 2 drops sublingual, rat had bowel movement within 20 minutes. Mental clarity was noted.
Day 2- 4 drops sublingual, (2 drops morning, 2 drops late afternoon), similar effects of day 1, this was too much a dose as heart rate was high, sleep was good
Day 3- 2 drops on wrist, muscles feel stronger and torso feels less "fat", pelvic floor issues are going away (I have mentioned this in other threads), libido is up, erections are strong.
Day 4- 2 drops, sublingual mental clarity is awesome! muscles are still strong! pelvic floor issues are gone! bowel movements are normalized (twice a day), body temperature is up (walk in freezer no issue staying in for a long time). Erections are great, female rat happy :)
Day 5- 2 drops, directly on shaft of penile tissue, body temperature is really high! I feel the need to put my head in the freezer. No other report as this was done 2 hours prior to this post.

Also, appetite is great, rat's body senes are elevated and wants to eat. On a side note novelty is definitely elevated which was a big concern for the rat.
Makes we want to try this once I finish my tribulus. Seems we are on the same threads often :)

brix

Still using metergoline?

Cyproheptadine doesn't lower dopamine, even in fairly large doses, and the temporary zombie like state comes from it's anti-histamine actions. Metergoline doesn't seem to be a strong anti-histamine.
Many people, myself included report tanked dopamine even after weeks of using it (even at 0,5mg) - after all it has pretty high affinity to block dopamine receptors. Someone on the forum suggested 0,3mg as a threshold to block serotonine receptors and not block dopamine receptors.

johnsmith

After rereading the first post in this thread, it seems the strength of this product has dropped from 3.3mg per drop to .45mg per drop. Does anyone know why he did this?

golder

After rereading the first post in this thread, it seems the strength of this product has dropped from 3.3mg per drop to .45mg per drop. Does anyone know why he did this?

Lisuride sadly just doubled in price as well. Going from $59.99 at 0.5mcg per drop to $59.99 at 0.25mcg per drop