Sagitarrius90

Can metergoline increase dopamine alot? When I say alot I mean can it cause excess? I've felt like perhaps its lowering serotonin too much.

My mind is able to see the "big picture" alot more and its causing some depression because I'm ruminating where I went wrong in life. Before metergoline I guess I had "tunnel vision" but it seems that metergoline is opening my mind and I'm seeing my life for what it actually is. Is this almost like lsd in that you're able to make sense of stuff you might have never noticed previously? I'm assuming this is lowering my serotonin. If anyone can chime in. I'm lowering my dose and I'm going to focus on the good rather than ruminate on the bad.

Sleep hasnt been very good moreso because of the rumination of bad thoughts. Also should I ensure I have enough sodium in my diet? I read that metergoline lowers aldosterone but what happens if you're diet is high in potassium and low in sodium? I've since increased my salt intake and feel alot better and my t3 is working again.

Taking t3 without enough salt doesnt make me warm any ideas why?

Anyways I'm getting off topic all I have to say is metergoline is a trip if you're not in the right headspace

golder

Can metergoline increase dopamine alot? When I say alot I mean can it cause excess? I've felt like perhaps its lowering serotonin too much.

My mind is able to see the "big picture" alot more and its causing some depression because I'm ruminating where I went wrong in life. Before metergoline I guess I had "tunnel vision" but it seems that metergoline is opening my mind and I'm seeing my life for what it actually is. Is this almost like lsd in that you're able to make sense of stuff you might have never noticed previously? I'm assuming this is lowering my serotonin. If anyone can chime in. I'm lowering my dose and I'm going to focus on the good rather than ruminate on the bad.

Sleep hasnt been very good moreso because of the rumination of bad thoughts. Also should I ensure I have enough sodium in my diet? I read that metergoline lowers aldosterone but what happens if you're diet is high in potassium and low in sodium? I've since increased my salt intake and feel alot better and my t3 is working again.

Anyways I'm getting off topic all I have to say is metergoline is a trip if you're not in the right headspace

What oral/topical dosage are you using?

milkboi

That's crazy, I'm in the same headspace as you are. Tho I'm not taking Metergoline (but Diamant, which might have a similar effect).

Sagitarrius90

I'm taking 2mg a day down to .5 but I think it is lowered serotonin people say on LSD they basically realize stuff they wouldnt have realized beforehand as if it opens up you're eyes but if you're stressed or not in a good headspace it's terrible.

After eating alot more salt/baking soda and trying to lower cortisol whilst having my normal t3 I feel better metabolically so let's see how we fair today with it I'll report back

Andman

I'm taking 2mg a day down to .5 but I think it is lowered serotonin people say on LSD they basically realize stuff they wouldnt have realized beforehand as if it opens up you're eyes but if you're stressed or not in a good headspace it's terrible.

After eating alot more salt/baking soda and trying to lower cortisol whilst having my normal t3 I feel better metabolically so let's see how we fair today with it I'll report back

Yeah thats similar to what i was experiencing when i described metergoline as life-changing quite some time ago. Downside is it makes it hard to focus on the mundane aspects of daily life after a while. Also im a bit wary of DAWS (may or may not be an issue)

Epik

I got this last Friday and started with a drop on the inside of each of my rat's elbows. My rat felt nothing after a few hours. I read the thread a little more and found that taking it orally would be better for my rat. I gave it a drop and instantly, vision got blurred momentarily for my rat. My rat took 2 drops daily after waking with salted orange juice + collagen with fruit, usually a handful of dates, for two more days. A lot of burping, constipation, and bloating occurred to my rat. My rat was also very closed off and non-social. I kept reading the thread as I thought these are what Metergoline should help against and found that there may be an acclimation period. Since my rat wanted to achieve the positive reports, I pushed my rat for 3 more days with an increasing drop a day since each day, the effects did not really change, especially in terms of the effect in terms of digestion. To fix constipation, my rat to a large amount of cascara. Emotions were a little up than before. This morning I found my rat waking up suddenly in the morning feeling food come back up its throat, more burping and bloating and worst of all, shaking, cold but sweaty, extremely alert. I initially thought my rat was experiencing serotonin syndrome, but later I felt like it was an endotoxin shock since a few drops of progesterone and pregnenolone with some salted raw honey mixed with collagen with ACV and BCAA helped alleviate some of the symptoms. Soon after, my rat got knocked out which makes me think it was a stress response to endotoxin. I'm not sure if what I'm saying makes sense, but if this drug blocks serotonin receptors and can increase serotonin receptor sensitivity, then would it mean that if one with high serotonin already taking this drug will cause these initial symptoms until the body reduces serotonin? A lot of these problems my rat-faced were a few hours after taking the drug, idk if this means anything. Anyway, that's my experience :) Thanks for making this available Haidut.

Epik

This is very interesting, after a few days of getting off the drug, my rat seemed to be much happy and acting similarly to how others reported being on it. I accidentally gave my rat Metergoline yesterday (mixed it up with the estroban bottle lol) but it was applied transdermally. Soon, all the negative symptoms returned and my rat was very tired and wanted to be alone. @haidut do you have a theory why this is happening?

Tidal

Is it normal for metergoline to burn so much? What's the best way to take it?

I tried to take one drop sublingually about 7 hours ago and I can't believe how much it burned-the underside of my tongue is still regretting it now.

Can you really take it transdermally?

Broken man

Is it normal for metergoline to burn so much? What's the best way to take it?

I tried to take one drop sublingually about 7 hours ago and I can't believe how much it burned-the underside of my tongue is still regretting it now.

Can you really take it transdermally?
What is your solvent?

Broken man

Guys please which solvent are you using? And is the "anhydrol" solvent good? I mean the eugenol was burning my skin alot so I did not use it as much as I wanted.

dukesbobby777

This is very interesting, after a few days of getting off the drug, my rat seemed to be much happy and acting similarly to how others reported being on it. I accidentally gave my rat Metergoline yesterday (mixed it up with the estroban bottle lol) but it was applied transdermally. Soon, all the negative symptoms returned and my rat was very tired and wanted to be alone. @haidut do you have a theory why this is happening?

If it is a D2 agonist, then it’s probably due to this receptor. D2 agonists are known to cause all kinds of unpleasant initial symptoms until you adapt to the dose. Fatigue, sleepiness, somnolence and brain fog are common side effects. If it’s a histamine antagonist then this receptor could also be playing a part until, again, your body adapts.

Epik

If it is a D2 agonist, then it’s probably due to this receptor. D2 agonists are known to cause all kinds of unpleasant initial symptoms until you adapt to the dose. Fatigue, sleepiness, somnolence and brain fog are common side effects. If it’s a histamine antagonist then this receptor could also be playing a part until, again, your body adapts.
That's odd, why did my rat get symptoms related to high serotonin when the D2 receptor is being agonized?

Tidal

What is your solvent?

Wasn't aware I needed one and thought it was like the other stuff.

Also, I only took a single drop and 3 days later my thumb started having involuntary twitches. Dopamine agonists make me nervous. Even the mild ones

Epik

I've tried giving my rat metergoline again with cyproheptadine since cyproheptadine did well with my testing. I find that when I increase the does high enough (4 drops) I really start seeing the effect of the esophageal sphincter relaxing; similar to what happened when giving my rat metergoline alone. I notice the rat is randomly awakened by what I can only describe as "throw up" in the rats mouth. I'm also giving it CamphoSal. I've tested without giving my rat anything else (other than maybe normal doses of vitamins) and found the same result as well in terms of esophageal sphincter relaxation. Is there a connection here? I've noticed taurine seems to help me.

MeatOrchid

Finally, metergoline possesses activity against the Candida strain of fungi and especially the potentially lethal strain Candida krusei, which typically kills 50% - 60% of the people it infects and is naturally resistant to antifungals like fluconazole. As far as I know, metergoline is unique among all ergot derivatives in its anti-fungal properties.

What dozes would fall in the range of the anti-fungal effect?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals