LSD-derivatives Like Bromocriptine Can Fully Cure Breast Cancer

Blossom

Forum Supporter
So Day 2 of Bromocriptine at 1/2 pill (1.25mg) because I felt lousy on 2.5mg yesterday. I went to bed at midnight and woke at 6AM to feed the puppies...Back to bed at 7AM and slept till Noon...I was so damn tired I couldn't do much of anything till 1p today which is horrible in my book. Anyone else have this problem?
Bromocriptine will directly tell the hypothalamus that "all is well", and thereby trick it into doing all the things that correspond to a "Stress-free Metabolism". eg: D2 activation -> reduce corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) to baseline -> cortisol now down -> thyroid now re-activated -> etc .. etc ....
Perhaps your cortisol is going down @skycop but your thyroid isn't fully reactivated yet? When I originally took bromocriptine for hyperprolactinemia years ago I was instructed to increase the dose every seven days. I just looked it up on drugs.com and titration is recommended every 2-7 days so I suppose increasing the dose too quick could be uncomfortable.
Bromocriptine Dosage Guide with Precautions - Drugs.com

skycop00

Perhaps your cortisol is going down @skycop but your thyroid isn't fully reactivated yet? When I originally took bromocriptine for hyperprolactinemia years ago I was instructed to increase the dose every seven days. I just looked it up on drugs.com and titration is recommended every 2-7 days so I suppose increasing the dose too quick could be uncomfortable.
Good point! I will stay at 1.25mg for another few days and see how it goes. Glad to see the wife much better on day 2 for sure. She was very congested yesterday and almost nothing today.

So Day 2 of Bromocriptine at 1/2 pill (1.25mg) because I felt lousy on 2.5mg yesterday. I went to bed at midnight and woke at 6AM to feed the puppies...Back to bed at 7AM and slept till Noon...I was so damn tired I couldn't do much of anything till 1p today which is horrible in my book. Anyone else have this problem?

My wife is on day 2 at 2,5mg and today was much better for her. No congestion and just a slight HYPO feeling but she ate a good breakfast and now is eating smaller meals with sugar/carbs and protein. She said today is much better than day 1 for her. Here congestion yesterday was really bad for about 5 hours. So tomorrow I plan on stayiong with 1.25mg and slowly work my way up to 5mg. Let's see how this goes...

I was very tired on it. And congestion. And needing to watch blood sugar.

skycop00

I was very tired on it. And congestion. And needing to watch blood sugar.
I read Lyle McDonalds paper years ago and remember many BodyBuilders jumping on it. Not sure how popular it is nowadays. I will give it one week and if I cannot get over the drowsiness I will have to terminate the experiment. I have to be able to function well M-F....lol

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I definitely lost weight on bromocriptine without trying. I lost 15-20 pounds over six to eight months without consciously changing my eating or exercise. I probably did eat less without noticing because that's my previous norm. It wasn't the greatest thing for me at the time because I dropped below 100 pounds and didn't even notice until my family members started commenting. FWIW I think someone who doesn't have much extra weight to begin with should be mindful of this possibility. I was also on a pretty high dose of 15 mg per day so that could be a factor as well. Best wishes to everyone and as always proceed with caution.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

paymanz

is it necessary to increase he dosage over and over again? i mean it loss it effect if stay on the same dose for long time?

tyw

I'll re-iterate that the research behind Bromocriptine points it it best be taken in the morning. IMO, this applies to any compound that forcible modifies dopamine mechanics.

Here's a study on Type-2 Diabetics looking at a single quick-release dose of Bromocriptine taken at 7:30am to 8:30am daily -- Bromocriptine: a novel approach to the treatment of type 2 diabetes. - PubMed - NCBI

PDF: http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/diacare/23/8/1154.full.pdf

Quote:

After completion of the above studies, subjects were instructed to take 1 tablet of the study drug (0.8 mg bromocriptine or placebo) daily for the first week.

The daily dosage was increased by 1 tablet every week. All subjects tolerated the dose-escalation protocol without significant side effects, and the targeted dosage of 6 tablets of bromocriptine (4.8 mg) per day was achieved after 6 weeks.

The study medication was ingested between 7:30 and 8:30 A.M.

Note how the dose was titrated up over time, but the end dose was still relatively conservative.
Also note that the dose was strictly in the morning.

Results in this study were significantly positive, though not enough to bring things back to a healthy baseline.

----

Dopamine is one of those hormones that varies pretty strictly with one's circadian rhythms. Again, anything that modifies dopamine homeostasis (and that includes "indirect compounds" like the cannabinoids and nicotine), should respect this circadian pattern.

I am generally not fond of the use of any such compounds at night, and generally not fond of the use of such compounds at all :oldman:, and generally don't recommend their use to "fix something". Of course, people are free to experiment at their own risk.

skycop00

I'll re-iterate that the research behind Bromocriptine points it it best be taken in the morning. IMO, this applies to any compound that forcible modifies dopamine mechanics.

Here's a study on Type-2 Diabetics looking at a single quick-release dose of Bromocriptine taken at 7:30am to 8:30am daily -- Bromocriptine: a novel approach to the treatment of type 2 diabetes. - PubMed - NCBI

PDF: http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/diacare/23/8/1154.full.pdf

Quote:

After completion of the above studies, subjects were instructed to take 1 tablet of the study drug (0.8 mg bromocriptine or placebo) daily for the first week.

The daily dosage was increased by 1 tablet every week. All subjects tolerated the dose-escalation protocol without significant side effects, and the targeted dosage of 6 tablets of bromocriptine (4.8 mg) per day was achieved after 6 weeks.

The study medication was ingested between 7:30 and 8:30 A.M.

Note how the dose was titrated up over time, but the end dose was still relatively conservative.
Also note that the dose was strictly in the morning.

Results in this study were significantly positive, though not enough to bring things back to a healthy baseline.

----

Dopamine is one of those hormones that varies pretty strictly with one's circadian rhythms. Again, anything that modifies dopamine homeostasis (and that includes "indirect compounds" like the cannabinoids and nicotine), should respect this circadian pattern.

I am generally not fond of the use of any such compounds at night, and generally not fond of the use of such compounds at all :oldman:, and generally don't recommend their use to "fix something". Of course, people are free to experiment at their own risk.

Yes I did note the significance of timing in the AM. I have reduce back to 1/4 tablet (2.5mg tablet) and will work my way up to 5mg over 4 weeks or so. Always appreciate your input @tyw. I was shocked to see NO bodyfat loss or recomposition in this study: "
"Body weight and composition
Neither bromocriptine nor placebo admin-
istration was associated with any significant
changes from baseline in body weight
(bromocriptine, 89.6 ± 2.8 vs. 90.0 ± 2.9
kg; placebo, 93.4 ± 5.7 vs. 94.3 ± 5.3 kg),
fat mass, percentage fat mass, or abdominal
fat distribution (Table 2)."

Last edited:

c093

My mother suffers from very bad facial hair growth. Does anyone know if something that lowers prolactin would help this/adrenal or androgen issues? How would she go about getting a prescription for lisuride or bromocriptine? She has added progesterone but it seemed to make it worse. Vitex did not do anything. Her eating/lifestyle is in line with most of Ray 's ideas but not perfect. She is in her 60s and has been suffering this for at least since she was in her 40s. Health-wise she is doing ok otherwise. Thanks!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Hi @c093, I don't have the answer as to whether bromocriptine or lisuride would help with your mother's facial hair but I am interested in this topic as I too have a mother in her 60's experiencing the same problem. One of our forum members @thebigpeatowski reported at one point that rubbing Progest-e directly on the troublesome areas helped with hers but I think she was taking high oral doses at the same time. Maybe she will let us know how things are going for her these days in regards to unwanted facial hair.
I recall reading something from Peat that pregnenolone might be helpful for hirsutism. I'll try to find it.

Awe, poor hairy ladies....I feel your pain!!!

I think applying Progest-E topically works great for facial hair that is of the thick/course black variety on the chin/jawline, it definitely slows the growth and diameter of each whisker, but it has to be done daily and it will stain/ruin pillow cases and sheets etc.

Taking Progest-E orally helped to stop the progression, in other words it stopped it from getting worse (opposes androgens), but I took it in really insane doses for several months.

Finally, I added a pulsed home light contraption for killing off the super stubborn, but much weakened hairs....this only works on black hairs, not on blond peach fuzz type facial hair.

Best of luck and keep us posted!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you so much @thebigpeatowski!
I assume you've already seen this quote @c093,
Plucking Hair Out Stimulates New Hair Growth

How would she go about getting a prescription for lisuride or bromocriptine?
I'm not necessarily recommending bromocriptine one way or the other but I just wanted to let you know that I've gotten bromocriptine at www.inhousechemist.vu. Someone told me it's cheaper at All Day Chemist but they do charge shipping and inhousechemist does not so I'm not really sure which would be the better value. Oh and Haidut is supposed to be releasing a lisuride research chemical soon so that's another option if your mom decides to go that route.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals