Ginger/6-shogoal Strong Anti-serotonin Effect, Pro-dopamine And Test Booster

50 grams of ginger will burn your intestine.

Vinny

Candied ginger is freakin tasty
We don't know if active compounds survive and what new compounds are created in manufacturing process.

Vinny

OP
Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin

What effects do you feel? How many do you eat?

If I have headache or any type of tension it just dissappears. It has a very obvious stress reducing effect on me. Calmness and improved mood. Those are the things I can defo tell for sure. Also really helps if I have stomach issues or digestion problems.

I've been experimenting with ginger each morning (since i normally feel nauseous slightly in the mornings & not hungry) and it's been having a profound effect on my mind. I'm noticing much less helpless thoughts/feelings and generally feeling more optimistic and capable of overcoming obstacles. In other words, it feels like mental resilience is increasing, which is insanely valuable for me right now.

(I've performed this experiment at least 7+ times prior to making this comment and the results stay consistent so far, fingers crossed.)

OP
Kingpinguin

Kingpinguin

I've been experimenting with ginger each morning (since i normally feel nauseous slightly in the mornings & not hungry) and it's been having a profound effect on my mind. I'm noticing much less helpless thoughts/feelings and generally feeling more optimistic and capable of overcoming obstacles. In other words, it feels like mental resilience is increasing, which is insanely valuable for me right now.

(I've performed this experiment at least 7+ times prior to making this comment and the results stay consistent so far, fingers crossed.)

Yepp its potent stuff.

Vinny

How and how much you take?
Thanks

Has anyone had benefits from Jagermeister with ginger beer?, never tried it but it has 56 botanicals in it o_O :jawdrop:

Vinny

Has anyone had benefits from Jagermeister with ginger beer?, never tried it but it has 56 botanicals in it o_O :jawdrop:
I never felt benefit from Jaegermeister, Underberg or Fernet Branca. Never combined them with ginger beer tho

accelerator

I use a lot of powered ginger. Mainly 1/2- 1 tsp x3 a day typically with gentian root. Put it under my tongue (so i don’t inhale it) and wash it down with some water.

What do you take it for; what affects are you seeing?

Inaut

What do you take it for; what affects are you seeing?

I take it mainly for its anti-inflammatory, testosterone boosting and blood flow effects. I can’t say I can identify anything specific to the ginger as I take a few other herbs and sups but I feel pretty robust. Far less mental stress and far more confident these days

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals