Jordan Peterson, Lord Of The Cucks

I think a lot of jewish features are due to low T, they have pretty bad diets and often live too far from the equator. I don't think it's genetic. Men with adequate androgens should have somewhat large craniums.

They also sometimes have long, thin skulls from not chewing enough tough foods and basically weak tongue musculature, thus poor oral posture.

Quite the interesting hypothesis. So in your view there's no way certain people could have certain genes that give them a predilection for having long pointy heads

This fella just needed to chew more

1.jpg

This fella needs better oral posture

Larry_King-e1369896278618.jpg

AretnaP

Quite the interesting hypothesis. So in your view there's no way certain people could have certain genes that give them a predilection for having long pointy heads

I didn't say this, and I didn't think long cranium is caused by bad oral posture, but rather long face.

First guy looks deformed in some way and larry's hairline makes his head look worse than it is.

I think this could be caused by bad oral posture:
009453c6e0aa7b660df23da7031e71a2e2f03bd4aca5def52dd0e1a013e543ff.jpg

Now latsbrah obviously isn't androgen deficient but it's clear that bad oral posture over his lifetime has resulted in his longer than ideal face.

Sobieski

There's an interesting theory about the intelligence of Ashkenazi Jews being attributable to thousands of years of selective pressure of both persecution and conversion. The only reason Jews were tolerated in dark age/Medieval Europe was because of their capacity in high intelligence domains due to their high literacy rates (Torah study); so the unintelligent ones were either killed in pogroms or converted to Christianity. Thousands of years of this and the result is a highly intelligent people. And before this is cast as racist against Jews; the theory is proposed by an Ashkenazi Jewish professor called Steven Pinker.

DaveFoster

They've been persecuted for ten million years. How would you feel?

The small skulls are due to the stress of thousands of years of persecution.

Funny you would bring that up seeing as how the nazis used physiognomy to pick out jews. Whats next you're going to start measuring the size of their nose?

the more things change the more they stay the same....

Btw, isn't peat germanic?
Yeah, no question the argument goes: the persecution may have left a psychological imprint on their race. There's a kind of obsessiveness and fear (as with a constant reference to the past) that's coalescent (and probably separate) from the diaspora, where Jews form their own enclaves within other cultures and simulate a proto-multiculturalist society, (which obviously fails).

You can see this in a repeated Jewish reference to the Holocaust in the context of any historical discussion. Similarly, you don't see European scholars constantly refer to the Holodomor, Thirty Years War (although that's further in the past), Stalin's purges and so on.

One could argue that their "imprinted trauma" directs them toward intellectual authoritarianism, but Orthodox Judaism already appears authoritarian (in a legalistic sense relative to Christianity.)

There's an interesting theory about the intelligence of Ashkenazi Jews being attributable to thousands of years of selective pressure of both persecution and conversion. The only reason Jews were tolerated in dark age/Medieval Europe was because of their capacity in high intelligence domains due to their high literacy rates (Torah study); so the unintelligent ones were either killed in pogroms or converted to Christianity. Thousands of years of this and the result is a highly intelligent people. And before this is cast as racist against Jews; the theory is proposed by an Ashkenazi Jewish professor called Steven Pinker.
Also, the restrictions on money-lending between Christians, and the dissuasion of Muslims living in Christian societies opened up a niche market for Jews.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

I didn't say this, and I didn't think long cranium is caused by bad oral posture, but rather long face.

First guy looks deformed in some way and larry's hairline makes his head look worse than it is.

I think this could be caused by bad oral posture:
009453c6e0aa7b660df23da7031e71a2e2f03bd4aca5def52dd0e1a013e543ff.jpg

Now latsbrah obviously isn't androgen deficient but it's clear that bad oral posture over his lifetime has resulted in his longer than ideal face.
Poor oral posture.

Funny-Horse-Face-Picture.jpg

DaveFoster

Intelligent people are often high in neuroticism (Big 5)
True, and high IQ people develop mental illness earlier on in life (as with philosophers, poets and writers for example.) The Jewish "verbal IQ" and their prolific writings define them as a group.

why would they be serotonin dominant ?

They seem to be over friendly and the glycine from the chicken soup would relax them
They don't use dairy fat and eat many fried foods with the use of oils and chicken fat. They often now use margarine or vegetable oils.

They have a lot of starch-based dishes, and prior to the use of vegetable oils, they'd probably do less harm nutritionally.

Yeah, no question the argument goes: the persecution may have left a psychological imprint on their race. There's a kind of obsessiveness and fear (as with a constant reference to the past) that's coalescent (and probably separate) from the diaspora, where Jews form their own enclaves within other cultures and simulate a proto-multiculturalist society, (which obviously fails).

You can see this in a repeated Jewish reference to the Holocaust in the context of any historical discussion. Similarly, you don't see European scholars constantly refer to the Holodomor, Thirty Years War (although that's further in the past), Stalin's purges and so on.

One could argue that their "imprinted trauma" directs them toward intellectual authoritarianism, but Orthodox Judaism already appears authoritarian (in a legalistic sense relative to Christianity.)

There's a jewish french doctor who claimed that circumcision at day 8 interferred with a sort of infant puberty that people go through in the between the first and third week after birth. He claimed that this trauma left them in a constant state ot flight or flight and made them self absorbed and sociopathic.

Ulysses

There's a jewish french doctor who claimed that circumcision at day 8 interferred with a sort of infant puberty that people go through in the between the first and third week after birth. He claimed that this trauma left them in a constant state ot flight or flight and made them self absorbed and sociopathic.
Could you please find a reference for this? I'm interested in reading more about it. I also didn't realize that male circumcision was traditionally performed several days after birth.

Sepulchrave

This 'theory' makes no sense at all. Explain what were these jobs requiring a high IQ that the jews monopolized? How did these jobs support a few million jews? When did the gypsies migrate to Europe and why weren't they exterminated long ago?

DaveFoster

Stefan Molyneux often mentions a series of studies that show elevations in cortisol well after circumcision.

The effects of circumcision on serum cortisol and behavior

"Circumcision produced striking increases in serum cortisol concentrations as can be seen in Fig. 1 (paired t = 15.33, p < 0.001). Increases over pre-circumcision levels (Δ cortisol) ranged from 10 to 19 µg/dl. Thus 30-40 minutes after the beginning of circumcision, concentrations of serum cortisol were 3-4 times greater than concentrations of serum cortisol immediately before circumcision. These results are consistent with results obtained by Talbert et al. (1976), indicating a similar responsiveness of the pituitary-adrenal cortical system to circumcision stress at 2-6 hr and 3-5 days after birth."

Sobieski

This 'theory' makes no sense at all. Explain what were these jobs requiring a high IQ that the jews monopolized? How did these jobs support a few million jews? When did the gypsies migrate to Europe and why weren't they exterminated long ago?
Just a theory, didn't say I subscribed to it.

Waynish

You just don't get it... Jews were better, so they are better :D Sneaky evolutionary theory, huh? :rolleyes:

I'm not circumcised but I still have a jewish personality...

No, I was insinuating that Italians and Jews are similar in many ways. Including genetically.
But have you seen how they cook... no amount of newborn trauma can cause that :ss

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals