Identifying controlled opposition: Russell Brand, Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, DeSantis/Abbott, David Icke, CAF

JamesGatz

This thread will serve to identify and debate about people who may be and/or probably are controlled opposition:

Identifying Controlled Opposition: I believe 95%+ of people who appear to be on our side are controlled opposition

1) Russel Brand

Guaranteed controlled opposition

He is quiet literally the ONLY person on Youtube exposing everything and not only has he NOT gotten banned, but he is in fact being PROMOTED. It's simply not possible

His YouTube banner and logos all utilize the number 33 - as in 33rd degree freemason. He also has the number 33 tattoo on his left wrist - his reasoning is "33 is his lucky number" and "Jesus died at 33"

He also has had a relationship with a literal Rothschild in-law - Jemima Goldsmith - who's brother is married to a Rothschild.

How does a lifelong-degenerate hanging around elites his whole life just do a 180 and turn around to help the common man ?

download.jpg

2) Alex Jones

Very Likely Controlled Opposition

He seems to right about just about everything - How many things has he correctly called in advance (even with timing). He seems to have exposed just about everything time and time again and claims to have "insiders"

Another thing:

He is probably the only person that trespassed on Bohemian Grove and followed the Bilderberg group around the world who NOTHING unfortunate has ever happened to.

How many people have we seen the elites "take care of" - how is it that Alex can expose so much and get so close to the elites for 20+ years without any unfortunate events happening to him or his family ?

He REFUSES to criticize Trump and vigorously defends Trump for everything on his show. Trump was one of the biggest controlled opposition figures in the past 100 years. No one steps foot in the white house unless it was planned hence why I think Alex Jones "job" is to quiet literally state a lot of the truth and keep people thinking that there is "hope" - that Trump was actually on our side and that he wasn't in fact acting on behalf of the NWO.

-1x-1.jpg

3)

Elon Musk

Guaranteed Controlled Opposition

How does Musk go so close from losing everything in 2009 to all of a sudden receiving free money from our government to keep his scam companies afloat ?

All of his companies just so happen to be in line with the NWO agenda - Tesla (electric cars), SpaceX (did you forget the elites plan on sending many of us to Mars soon?), and Neuralink

The man is in the forefront of implanting chips in humans i.e. Neuralink - to make normies think having a chip inside of you is cool!

In every NWO planned-event - he just so happens to be there. CIA puppet if I've ever seen one

gettyimages-1229892983-square.jpg

4)

Jordan Peterson

Likely Controlled Opposition

What business does a Canadian professor have attending Trilateral commissions in Europe (in 2018 mind you) - Why is a professor who is supposedly on our side just non-chalantly hanging around and speaking to Rockefeller's ilk ?

Something is suspicious about him and his sudden rise - from a random professor from Canada to someone who is on the front page of YouTube.

jordan-peterson-Trilateral-Commission-1-660x400.jpg

5)

Rick DeSantis and Greg Abbott

Guaranteed Controlled Opposition

All of your politicians (right or left) are NWO puppets.

Should we bring up that bill signed by Desantis that says forced inoculations will be allowed in the state of Florida ?

Or how about the fact that Abbott is on the WEF's site and has given speeches to the WEF and that bill signed by Abbott that brought loads of data centers to Texas start marking dissenters.

Texas and Florida are 2 big planned honeypots they are using to attract dissenters for their next move.

Notice how dumb Abbott tries to play when confronted with the WEF

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tClDaOVMdM&ab_channel=CassadyCampbellBased

ALL of your politicians are NWO puppets - every single one of them.

6)

David Icke

Not sure

On one hand it seems odd he promoted the elites are shape-shifting lizard people (which I do not necessarily disbelieve) at this point anything is possible.

But I don't really see him give any solid reasoning on the existence of lizard people and it seems like he just says it just because (I've only ever seen him mention the fact that the elites like ceremonies like reptiles and the fact that lizard people have been an active idea in Hollywood as we all know the elites like putting their agendas in Hollywood Blockbusters/movies)

I don't know - many of the things he says does make sense but the lizard people theory irks me as he is possibly someone who is made to make us seem crazy

skynews-david-icke-former-footballer_4981303.jpg

7) Catherine Austin Fitts

Likely Controlled Opposition

Her grandpa was a director of the Rockefeller foundation but supposedly her mother was killed by the elites as a result

She promotes "the Great Poisoning" - her ideas are that the elites want to poison and control us and she doesn't seem to believe that they are ALSO trying to kill off the vast majority of us which is very suspicious.

The Depopulation agenda is so utterly obvious that I become suspicious of anyone that would deny such a thing is taking place - they have spelled it out for us - numerous times.

Catherine-Austin-Fitts-create-own-financial-prison-feature-800x417.jpg

tankasnowgod

Should we bring up that bill signed by Desantis that says forced inoculations will be allowed in the state of Florida ?
Which alleged Bill? I think, to bring it up, you should post the actual bill and cite the language it used that you think will allow "forced inoculations."

It's easy to believe rumors and not do any research.

Peatful

I spoke of Icke in another thread.
Plenty of other evidence.

My rule of thumb:
If you’re “famous” and speaking out publicly and are not banned, living in exile, being dirtied by the media or not dead- I assume you are CO.

tankasnowgod

I spoke of Icke in another thread.
Plenty of other evidence.

My rule of thumb:
If you’re “famous” and speaking out publicly and are not banned, living in exile, being dirtied by the media or not dead- I assume you are CO.
Lol, you should just assume everyone is CO, then. Icke has been banned and dirtied by the media. But, he doesn't appear to be dead.

That last one pretty much makes it so that you can't have an ally among the living, speaking out even among the "alternative" channels. I guess Aaron Russo was controlled opposition back in 2006, but suddenly became credible in 2007, at least by the metric you provided.

L

Lord Cola

They probably choose to amplify certain nutjobs while suppressing others according to their interests. There's only so much weird stuff they can directly come up with. Plenty of weird people trying to make sense of their lives, they do the work without even being asked to.

A

Adf

I don't claim to know who are controlled opposition, but I don't think the elites would kill every single genuine person speaking out who gets famous. If they did, more and more people would see the obvious killing of famous whistleblowers and it would be even harder to control. It would be TOO obvious.

I believe it's a balance the elite juggle. Kill enough or most of the saner, composed whistleblowers, who especially seem like they could be good leader figures, they would 100% be killed. Leave the crazy ones alive who are terrible leaders with no persuasion skills. Icke stutters every sentence and Alex Jones and only knows how to yell. Both of them are what I call 'railroad conversationalists', not allowing a back and forth, just spewing their information as facts and not allowing any discourse. They don't make any attempt to reason or persuade you, they just shovel their crap into your ears.

They could be intentional controlled opposition, but to be honest they could also be doing the job of a controlled opposition, without being hired to do it. The elite could simply be letting them do their thing because they are not leadership material and they act crazy enough on their own.

Peatful

Lol, you should just assume everyone is CO, then. Icke has been banned and dirtied by the media. But, he doesn't appear to be dead.

That last one pretty much makes it so that you can't have an ally among the living, speaking out even among the "alternative" channels. I guess Aaron Russo was controlled opposition back in 2006, but suddenly became credible in 2007, at least by the metric you provided.

Your assessment is right.

I literally trust no one now.
Even the dead I still find suspect.
Lol.

You may have seen what I wrote about Icke.
I think James’s observations are good overall. But he is too easy on Icke.

Last edited:

Chad_Catholic

Alex Jones is most definitely not controlled opposition. He was amongst a select few who protested in person the results of the fraudulent 2020 presidential election, and he has been vocally opposed to the Covid-19 narrative from the very beginning. On top of that, he's not a zionist shill like the rest of the members on your list, rather he is an America first patriot.

tankasnowgod

Icke stutters every sentence and Alex Jones and only knows how to yell. Both of them are what I call 'railroad conversationalists', not allowing a back and forth, just spewing their information as facts and not allowing any discourse. They don't make any attempt to reason or persuade you, they just shovel their crap into your ears.
Actually, both are what are known as "broadcasters." They don't have a "back and forth" because they aren't talking to you, one on one. Jones does a live radio show (also streamed online) every day. This is a feature of radio, TV, movies, books, speeches, and even internet "live streams."

Slippy

At what point did this forum devolve into full blown schizo posting? Seems like it got very retarded since I last used it several years ago...

A

Adf

Actually, both are what are known as "broadcasters." They don't have a "back and forth" because they aren't talking to you, one on one. Jones does a live radio show (also streamed online) every day. This is a feature of radio, TV, movies, books, speeches, and even internet "live streams."

I do get that they are broadcasters, when I said "not allowing a back and forth" I meant when they go on for interviews, well except for Icke he still stutters so much without another person. They do all the talking and do none of the listening. Their conversation personalities still apply to their broadcasts though. Broadcasts are still a conversation to you the listener, just a one sided conversation that you can't respond to.

The 'railroad conversationalist' is not very persuasive and comes off as intimidating or annoying depending who it is. Whether there's a conversation between two people, or a conversation with just one person directed at you, the listener.

What I'm trying to get across is, they ramble and yell hysterically with no empathy. They are not, or don't seem to be individuals who can rally people together and lead an actual threatening movement. So for the elites, they let them live and ramble and look crazy, Useful idiots to the elite. But if someone came along who doesn't ramble, who is smart and has the ability to actually persuade people into a movement with quality conversation, I'd wager they will be killed ASAP or blackmailed to shut up.

Herbie

I do get that they are broadcasters, when I said "not allowing a back and forth" I meant when they go on for interviews, well except for Icke he still stutters so much without another person. They do all the talking and do none of the listening. Their conversation personalities still apply to their broadcasts though. Broadcasts are still a conversation to you the listener, just a one sided conversation that you can't respond to.

The 'railroad conversationalist' is not very persuasive and comes off as intimidating or annoying depending who it is. Whether there's a conversation between two people, or a conversation with just one person directed at you, the listener.

What I'm trying to get across is, they ramble and yell hysterically with no empathy. They are not, or don't seem to be individuals who can rally people together and lead an actual threatening movement. So for the elites, they let them live and ramble and look crazy, Useful idiots to the elite. But if someone came along who doesn't ramble, who is smart and has the ability to actually persuade people into a movement with quality conversation, I'd wager they will be killed ASAP or blackmailed to shut up.
Yeah if someone as actually openly organising everyone into a revolution.

No one can do it because there is no privacy and most people are volunteer government surveillance agents.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

At what point did this forum devolve into full blown schizo posting? Seems like it got very retarded since I last used it several years ago...
I think it happened right after you joined slurpy but im not too sure.

But anyway, why are you here then ? Everyone I see that talks trash about the forum just can't seem to help themselves from logging back in.

Maybe you should stay on Facebook where good old Mark Zuckerburg filters out all the disinformation neat and tidy for you

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

If this is true then its 1/1000 times Alex has done this. I watch his show regularly and even yesterday I hear him say the same thing about Trump:

"Trump didn't know the shots were harmful! He was tricked by big pharma! he is one of us I swear!"

No one steps foot in the White House and doesn't know what's going on - Alex has been around the bush enough times to know this. It's very suspect the way he defends Trump 99% of the time

Our founding fathers and George Washington himself was part of the same societies pulling the strings today

Abe Lincoln was assassinated by a man who was in the same secret society as all of his cabinet members

JFK's assassination has their fingerprints all over it and everyone knows it.

Every president and assassinations have been part of the plan and Alex knows that - why does he give Trump a pass 99% of the time.

Ben.

Every president and assassinations have been part of the plan and Alex knows that - why does he give Trump a pass 99% of the time.

Maybe because he wanted him to be someone he's not? That sort of thing happense more often than we would like to admit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom