Jordan Peterson, Lord Of The Cucks

OP
S

ShutItDown!

"They win a lot of Nobel Prizes and occupy a lot of academic positions."

The fact that Jews occupy academic positions has nothing to do with their gaining of Nobel Prizes to be sure!

Jewish nepotism doesn't exist.

Here's from the wikipedia page for the guy on the left: "He attended a Jewish day school in his childhood before transferring to a public junior high school."

His background has nothing to do with his criticism of "anti-Semitism."

Last edited:

Lurker

You setup a new account just for this ad hominem and sarcasm? You are using alt-right incel language and seem to have it all figured out. How is that working out for you in your life?

To be fair, he sounds like a first class bigot with the “most of my friends are Jews” bit. And if true, then all the pandering makes sense. But his answer to the very loaded question wasn’t very interesting or satisfying to me. Maybe he hasn’t “thought about it a lot.”

OP
S

ShutItDown!

You setup a new account just for this ad hominem and sarcasm? You are using alt-right incel language and seem to have it all figured out. How is that working out for you in your life?

To be fair, he sounds like a first class bigot with the “most of my friends are Jews” bit. And if true, then all the pandering makes sense. But his answer to the very loaded question wasn’t very interesting or satisfying to me. Maybe he hasn’t “thought about it a lot.”

thomas00

leHx0Kp.gif

x-ray peat

This is a complete twisting of history. Yes there were a lot of Jews who took place in the Russian revolution but they were still a small minority (about 10% according to Wikipedia). The Russian Tsar had persecuted them for hundreds of years so they were ripe for any change that was offered but they were mostly useful idiots who were purged as soon as the revolution was secured.

As for the starvation of the Ukrainian people, it happened from 1932-1933. By that time Stalin had been Dictator for several years and had purged all of the Jews in leadership positions in the mid and late 1920s. He went on to purge Jews from the party and the military in several more purges and killed millions of Jews in the Gulags. The Jews were just useful idiots and scapegoats to the real power behind the Revolution. The same power behind most every war and revolution for the last 400 years.

"“It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe.” Marquis de LaFayette

“The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the starting of the two world wars – a situation which may be explained in part by the gigantic finances at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, giving them power in so many spheres, especially since the last conflict.” Edmond Paris Former Catholic Priest and Historian

“Above all I have learned from the Jesuits. And so did Lenin too, as far as I recall. The world has never known anything quite so splendid as the hierarchical structure of the [Roman] Catholic Church. There were quite a few things I simply appropriated from the Jesuits for the use of the [Nazi] Party.” Adolf Hitler

Whenever the Jews are put in prominent positions it is almost always the Jesuits who are behind the scenes pulling the strings. The Jews are their favorite scapegoat.

Last edited:

lvysaur

Jews are smarter than white goys. Deal with it :^)

OP
S

ShutItDown!

This is a complete twisting of history. Yes there were a lot of Jews who took place in the Russian revolution but they were still a small minority (about 10% according to Wikipedia). The Russian Tsar had persecuted them for hundreds of years so they were ripe for any change that was offered but they were mostly useful idiots who were purged as soon as the revolution was secured.

As for the starvation of the Ukrainian people, it happened from 1932-1933. By that time Stalin had been Dictator for several years and had purged all of the Jews in leadership positions in the mid and late 1920s. He went on to purge Jews from the party and the military in several more purges and killed millions of Jews in the Gulags. The Jews were just useful idiots and scapegoats to the real power behind the Revolution. The same power behind most every war and revolution for the last 400 years.

"“It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe.” Marquis de LaFayette

“The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the starting of the two world wars – a situation which may be explained in part by the gigantic finances at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, giving them power in so many spheres, especially since the last conflict.” Edmond Paris Former Catholic Priest and Historian

“Above all I have learned from the Jesuits. And so did Lenin too, as far as I recall. The world has never known anything quite so splendid as the hierarchical structure of the [Roman] Catholic Church. There were quite a few things I simply appropriated from the Jesuits for the use of the [Nazi] Party.” Adolf Hitler

Whenever the Jews are put in prominent positions it is almost always the Jesuits who are behind the scenes pulling the strings. The Jews are their favorite’s scapegoat.
MUH JESUITS.

- not even a Jew
OY VEY! They are white!

michael94

Jews come from Europe not the desert. Jews are the product of inbreeding and the construction of an anti-race among European nobility and bourgeoise. Certain "Jews" have broken their covenant on another plane and this one simultaneously thus they are no longer a part of this. Zionism is unimportant because Zionism is a fairytale constructed at the same time as the Bible ( recent ). Actually they are both a corruption of a Holy concept and Wisdom, Zionism and the Bible... The "Devil" can only plagiarize and corrupt, never create.This is essential to remember... Anyway, Jews are a lesser but important part of a larger and unthinkable conspiracy ( so misdirection or scapegoat would be the wrong description ). The lowest circle of Hell is reserved for those who have betrayed a special relationship ( Dante ). It could not possibly be the Catholic Church or Jesuits ( although there is necessarily some truth to that ) because history older than 150 years is completely bunk and most of it since then as well. All roads lead to Rome, the Papal conspiracies are right about that, but Rome was in Germany!

DaveFoster

I've often wondered if the high incidence of mental illness among Ashkenazi Jews has to do with a serotonergic dominance in their consciousness.

johnwester130

I've often wondered if the high incidence of mental illness among Ashkenazi Jews has to do with a serotonergic dominance in their consciousness.

why would they be serotonin dominant ?

They seem to be over friendly and the glycine from the chicken soup would relax them

AretnaP

They've been persecuted for ten million years. How would you feel?
I honestly think many jews (especially those far north like in New York) may have androgen deficiency/hypothyroidism.

Jews (supposedly) have higher IQ than whites but from the information I've seen they also tend to have smaller skull circumference and less cranial capacity (small skull is a low-T trait). I've also seen studies showing that jews in NY also have low bone mineral density. They also have high neuroticism, high verbal intelligence, but lower spacial intelligence.

Ashkenazi Jews need Peat ASAP.

I honestly think many jews (especially those far north like in New York) may have androgen deficiency/hypothyroidism.

Jews (supposedly) have higher IQ than whites but from the information I've seen they also tend to have smaller skull circumference and less cranial capacity (small skull is a low-T trait). I've also seen studies showing that jews in NY also have low bone mineral density. They also have high neuroticism, high verbal intelligence, but lower spacial intelligence.

Ashkenazi Jews need Peat ASAP.

The small skulls are due to the stress of thousands of years of persecution.

Funny you would bring that up seeing as how the nazis used physiognomy to pick out jews. Whats next you're going to start measuring the size of their nose?

the more things change the more they stay the same....

Btw, isn't peat germanic?

AretnaP

The small skulls are due to the stress of thousands of years of persecution.

Funny you would bring that up seeing as how the nazis used physiognomy to pick out jews. Whats next you're going to start measuring the size of their nose?

the more things change the more they stay the same....

Btw, isn't peat germanic?
I think a lot of jewish features are due to low T, they have pretty bad diets and often live too far from the equator. I don't think it's genetic. Men with adequate androgens should have somewhat large craniums.

They also sometimes have long, thin skulls from not chewing enough tough foods and basically weak tongue musculature, thus poor oral posture.

If you look at old pictures of native americans they had very large heads, and broad faces. I personally believe this may be because they chewed tough foods like uncooked veggies and "gamey" meats like bear and buffalo.