Jordan Peterson is finally coming around (to Christ)

JORDAN PETERSON DISMANTLED​

”Jordan Peterson's primary goal is to neutralize the rising political right and neutralize European nationalism. He does not care about the Marxist take over of our nations, in fact he was hired by the United Nations to help usher it along. Peterson's only reason for stepping into the limelight was because he saw a massive right wing backlash fomenting, and realized it was going to destroy the left.”

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mPd5hjXjNLQ6/

Last edited:
Originally saw that video a year ago or so. Mostly brushed it off with many of the thoughts we’ve been programmed to think.

But now I have a new appreciation for the opinion of the video creator, even though I may not agree with everything he says
It’s very telling to me that Peterson worked at the UN from 2009 to 2012 for George Soros’s protege Jim Balsillie, “where he helped draft a cultural Marxist document that outlined how the Western world’s wealth must be redistributed to the third world, and how the West must also accept and subsidize illegal immigration from the third world”

He’s the great pretender, pretending to be on the side of decency, when in fact his whole job is to undermine it.

5LGreenback

It’s very telling to me that Peterson worked at the UN from 2009 to 2012 for George Soros’s protege Jim Balsillie, “where he helped draft a cultural Marxist document that outlined how the Western world’s wealth must be redistributed to the third world, and how the West must also accept and subsidize illegal immigration from the third world”

He’s the great pretender, pretending to be on the side of decency, when in fact his whole job is to undermine it.
I agree. We are living in a great age of deceit. Covid began the process of lifting the veil for many, but still many more refuse to open their eyes.

5LGreenback

And the dots seem to almost connect themselves, as always seems to be the case with big name “alternative” sources.

Pistachio

Yea - I probably should have made this clear

I have NOTHING against Catholics and when I refer to Jesuits, I am referring to the people who run the world who call themselves Jesuits (Knights of Malta, Knight's Templar, The Vatican, Roman Catholic Church)

View attachment 45038

View attachment 45040

Guys like Rothschild or Rockefeller are NEW MONEY compared to the Jesuit Circle - The Rothschild family have always been Knights of Malta members - the people who run the Vatican/Roman Catholic Church are the same Pharaohs who ruled Egypt and are the same Kings of Ancient Babylon

All real authority is associated with these Jesuit groups, etc. (Knights of Malta symbol below)

View attachment 45042

The women who Baron David De Rothschild married (Olimpia Aldobrandini) is a descendant of a Roman Pope

View attachment 45041

Old money - The rulers of Ancient Rome, Roman Popes etc

This is why controlled opposition points fingers at the same people (Gates, Schwaab, Soros) just small fish really

Controlled Opposition NEVER POINTS OUT the Crown of England, Roman Catholic Church, etc because if they did - a person would get on the RIGHT TRACK on the true history of the world and the web of people in charge

The Founding of America and the American Revolution is a great masonic experiment planned by the Masons as kind of a 'rebuild' of Ancient Rome and just like the Roman Empire - the plan is to have the US collapse just as great
The PRotocols of Zion admits that the Jews invented he Jesuits-rule-the-world theme to take the heat off of themselves.

Peatful

The PRotocols of Zion admits that the Jews invented he Jesuits-rule-the-world theme to take the heat off of themselves.
Revelation 3:9 relevant here?

Pistachio

A Judas goat is a trained goat used in general animal herding. The Judas goat is trained to associate with sheep or cattle, leading them to a specific destination. In stockyards, a Judas goat will lead sheep to slaughter,[1] while its own life is spared. Judas goats are also used to lead other animals to specific pens and onto trucks. They have fallen out of use in recent times,[citation needed] but can still be found in various smaller slaughterhouses in some parts of the world, as well as conservation projects.[2]

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals