Jordan Peterson is finally coming around (to Christ)

Jordan Peterson finally starting to figure it out, that Christ is Life.

(2 minutes, 40 seconds):

Anyone who seeks absolute truth will be drawn by the Father.

John 3:20-21
[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
[21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

AndrogenicJB

G

(2 minutes, 40 seconds):

[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
[21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Good stuff

Luann

he to me is contaminated, the name-o-jesus is not going to help him.

Luann

"how" -
strong gut feelings of disgust and mistrust.
which is all we can rely on.
or did you not know the internet is user-edited?

cgh4444

He’s got some good stuff. But people who talk too much... let’s just say I’m growing a strong aversion to all of them.

AndrogenicJB

He’s got some good stuff. But people who talk too much... let’s just say I’m growing a strong aversion to all of them.
Most of the time when jorda peterson talks its got some weight to it..he doesnt often talk for the sake of talking

Sam321

(2 minutes, 40 seconds):

Seems like monotheism and post-benzos addiction has him circling the drain.

cgh4444

Most of the time when jorda peterson talks its got some weight to it..he doesnt often talk for the sake of talking

if you say so. Like I said he says a lot of interesting and thought provoking things, and mostly gives good advice. However “talkers” who always have a sense of “I am right” do instill a sense of confidence in their followers.. but no one knows everything ... or anything. Everyone’s mostly guessing— never forget that.